What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Isis filth is this any surprising.

Turkey has captured so many of these filth they should be burnt alive.

Eye for an eye.

The thing is that Ex ISIS/AQ are part of the ASSad regime... BUT no one want to use that as a talking point...
And it's a surprise to no one... It's known since years by anyone who follow the conflict...let alone from "experts" or States...

So per exemple when RU/ASSad use the Terro rhetoric on TR, TR should have used such info, available for years, as a counter argument...
That's how the US or Europe do... "Want to see my dirty laundry, Here swallow yours first"

I wish Türkiye would pull out all soldiers from that hell. Let them kill and burn each other until there is no live person in Syria.

No more warm migration policy.

Yes Turkey is as of right now in relative peace.
We aren't talking about what Him or her will or can do, our Subject is Can TR make Nukes and at what price.
The answer is Yes and at a Heavy price.
This isn't some military project that you can do in few years and call it a day, with no one poking at you...
This is the Ultimate Weapon... And you will also face the Ultimate action...

The thing I can't Understand, is that you are ok going the road of Nukes and The Consequences that goes with it... But Seems to find war against ASSad and possible Russian sanctions harder? I'm confused or I didn't understood you correctly.

You want Nukes? with minimum trouble? Find someone who can ship few already made. This is the only Option. There is no other one... You need to find them, already made and ready to use...

PakArmy will send nukes to Turkey- no problem ان شاء الله

The thing is that Ex ISIS/AQ are part of the ASSad regime... BUT no one want to use that as a talking point...
And it's a surprise to no one... It's known since years by anyone who follow the conflict...let alone from "experts" or States...

So per exemple when RU/ASSad use the Terro rhetoric on TR, TR should have used such info, available for years, as a counter argument...
That's how the US or Europe do... "Want to see my dirty laundry, Here swallow yours first"

A lot of Turks believe in childish conspriacy theories hence why they wont bother looking into this stuff.

Conspiracy theories are always the West, Zionists, Freemasons and the Illuminati are BAD.

While Russia, Iran and China for some reason are seen as the good guys.

Conspiracy theories are cancer they need to go. If our foreign policy and geopolitical struggles are all based on this bullshit we have no chance at all.

A lot of Turks believe in childish conspriacy theories hence why they wont bother looking into this stuff.

Conspiracy theories are always the West, Zionists, Freemasons and the Illuminati are BAD.

While Russia, Iran and China for some reason are seen as the good guys.

Conspiracy theories are cancer they need to go. If our foreign policy and geopolitical struggles are all based on this bullshit we have no chance at all.

Blame those cringeworthy pro-AKP YouTube channels like "SAVVUNAN ADAM"

@GlobalMillitary96

I don't put the blame on 'em. They know that intelligent level of their audiences slightly above a cabbage. So they use this reality to make money. I believe that these people are doing animal husbandry job of current time. In Turkey we have millions of two legged cattle. So they create contents for those cattle.

@GlobalMillitary96

I don't put the blame on 'em. They know that intelligent level of their audiences slightly above a cabbage. So they use this reality to make money. I believe that these people are doing animal husbandry job of current time. In Turkey we have millions of two legged cattle. So they create contents for those cattle.

Honestly its not just akplis or even Turks believing in conspiracy theories. Many regardless of where they are believe such crap.

The reason why people believe in conspiracy theories is due to the complex nature of politics, geopolitics and current trends and disasters along with ideologies.

Conspiracy theories are seen something simplistic hence why people believe such things easily. Regardless if it is left wingers or right wingers.

Its easy to blame the jews, zionists, illuminati even the aliens for just about everything. We prefer scapegoats thats why.

ERanskGXYAA9mp5

It is said the Turkish army destroyed a Assad convoy most of the convoy was comprised of trucks.

Thank God the Turkish army has armoured cars.

Look what a Bosniak brother says about Russians honouring agreements.

Remember how the Ottomans lost many wars especially land against Russia is mainly due to this. Russians just constantly violated agreement after agreement.

But Altun says we trust Russia. I dont believe in conspiracy theories but seems Russia has Turkish politicians or even the higher ups under their pockets.

All you need to do is bribe them. I think purposely they are doing this.

Attention ! Please no use abusive and insulting words to your opponents. Do not type Turkish in your sentences and stay in respect lines in your criticism.

Back
Top Bottom