What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What exactly are you trying to say? Please can you go through it again, you just don't make any sense. Who exactly are you advocating for? You like Zionists? Afghanistan is not a mess because of Zionist? First Afghanistan was invaded by Soviets. Was it their fault? Then they were at war for the last two decades because of 9/11. Who did 9/11, Afghans?

Their parents should be locked up for supporting terrorists financially. Do you think any of them has ever had a job?

If you can't understand the post why are you countering it?

You proved my point that some people only understand things in black and white. Because I say there is no Zionist conspiracy - to you that means I support Zionists.

What exactly are you trying to say? Please can you go through it again, you just don't make any sense. Who exactly are you advocating for? You like Zionists? Afghanistan is not a mess because of Zionist? First Afghanistan was invaded by Soviets. Was it their fault? Then they were at war for the last two decades because of 9/11. Who did 9/11, Afghans?

Their parents should be locked up for supporting terrorists financially. Do you think any of them has ever had a job?

Re Afghans - did history start with the Russians or something? And are Russians Zionists too??

Ulan kimlerin maskarasi olmusuz, adamlar buraya bile gelip yüzümüze carpar oldu, umarim mutlusunuzdur tayyipciler.
Ona tesekkür basan: afferim, söyle bide yüzüne tükürsün.

@cabatli_53 yukardaki rus pezevengine baslik yasagi koy lütfen. Ha bide türkce yazdim, benden bunu ingilizce yazmami bekleme lütfen.

If you can't understand the post why are you countering it?

You proved my point that some people only understand things in black and white. Because I say there is no Zionist conspiracy - to you that means I support Zionists.

Re Afghans - did history start with the Russians or something? And are Russians Zionists too??
I'm just trying to understand what you wrote. There are people that have a tendency to blame all their problems on someone else. But this does not mean that someone else isn't to blame.

But having said that, as Muslims we know that people will conspire but ultimately Allah will turn their conspiracies against them.

I'm just trying to understand what you wrote. There are people that have a tendency to blame all their problems on someone else. But this does not mean that someone else isn't to blame.

But having said that, as Muslims we know that people will conspire but ultimately Allah will turn their conspiracies against them.

My point is there is not only one party 'conspiring' in this world. We are not all living in the Zionists game - everyone is playing games but only the loser screams conspiracy.

Turkey, KSA, Muslim Brotherhood, Qatar, Pakistan, Russia, China are all conspiring to bring down their rivals or to take down US hegemony.

Conspiracy theories are for weak, dull people who can't counter their enemies.

My point is there is not only one party 'conspiring' in this world. We are not all living in the Zionists game - everyone is playing games but only the loser screams conspiracy.

Turkey, KSA, Muslim Brotherhood, Qatar, Pakistan, Russia, China are all conspiring to bring down their rivals or to take down US hegemony.

There is no point in debating with folks like this they are head strong in their opinions they would rather call anyone that questions their narrative a Assadidts,Russian dog,Irani agent Shia agent or more nonsense same goes for hardcore supporters who support whoever's be it Assad or Russia they call the other side bad ebil terrorists no realism just attack attack and de humanizing other members

You still talking nonsense pal?

I told you russia and assad will not give up their gains.

Erdogan literally surrendered again. Now with this ceasfire. In the coming months they will push again.

Like I’ve said twice before, I still believe Erdogan and Putin agreed to all of this under the table within the meetings since 2015 till now. There is no misunderstanding between Russia and Turkey, Erdogan is fulfilling the agreement quite well. By letting SAA advance, then finally send in troops to look like we’re gonna do something, then stall and sign another ceasefire, repeat until HTS is obliterated in Idlib.

Unless of course, I am proven wrong by the end of this month. :tup:

Like I’ve said twice before, I still believe Erdogan and Putin agreed to all of this under the table within the meetings since 2015 till now. There is no misunderstanding between Russia and Turkey, Erdogan is fulfilling the agreement quite well. By letting SAA advance, then finally send in troops to look like we’re gonna do something, then stall and sign another ceasefire, repeat until HTS is obliterated in Idlib.

Unless of course, I am proven wrong by the end of this month. :tup:
Disagreed mate.
Probably Putin tricked tayyip with empty promises and vague articles in the agreements. Now he is in desperate situation and doesn't know how to fix his sh.t coz it hit the fan already.
This is the reason of that why he turned back to USA/NATO for help. It seems they are not willing to help.
This is an another case of tayyip for being fooled...

The real question is why the Russians let the IAF act with impunity in Syria. :enjoy: @HannibalBarca @500
Russians dont have technical capacities not to let a country over all airspace . Russians just pretend allowing Israel instead of showing their weaknesses. Hitting Damascus and air rides over Syria are the matter of political power.

Israel air rides are a load of lessons of how to fool russian SAMs.
Any way, my congratulations to Israel.
Israel would support Turkey with Barak 8 if Turkey asked.

There is no point in debating with folks like this they are head strong in their opinions they would rather call anyone that questions their narrative a Assadidts,Russian dog,Irani agent Shia agent or more nonsense same goes for hardcore supporters who support whoever's be it Assad or Russia they call the other side bad ebil terrorists no realism just attack attack and de humanizing other members

You're right - all we can do is stay civil and readers will see both sides for what they are.

You still talking nonsense pal?

You're the one telling me you're whole world is controlled by evil Zionists and I'm talking nonsense? Are the Turks that call you out Zionist too??

Anyway I'll carry on putting the other view forward you can accept it or not.

Back
Top Bottom