What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

After attack video on TAF tank, IS released their attack on YPG tank as well

edit : So how many tank left in YPG/PKK hands? In my knowlegde they had 5 tanks, and now 4 ?

So because we trained him as part of Tajikistan's special forces as part of a counter-terrorism/ domestic security assistance program, he is now a US agent?

Sounds typical of anti-American propaganda. This is Tajikistan's issue to work out, stop pointing to us.

Here is a better source that gives a balanced view

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/73666

It should be interesting to note he also received Russian training. Is he thus a Russian agent too?

Can be, this is not one blame on America about Deash issue, there are a lot of gossip also.

Just we focus on that who benefit from Deash and PYD, that give us the real answer actually.

we say there is no way for kurdistan
14192603_1147680105313817_2292901189561071999_n.jpg

Last edited:
chill first, before sowing panic and despair lol. that twitter is clearly ypg related, so let's wait for official confirmation first.

If this is really they gonna to met with a barrage of artillery, mortars, missiles and rockets. They wouldnt dare, if they did we would just steamroll to Manbij.

I don't believe it is real. If it would be real, Turkish Airforce would bomb them hard, and Airforce operations would be reported via TVs long ago.

Somehow can't use the 'reply' button, gives a bad gateway error.
Let's say the tweet is real, then it means our soldiers had entered Syria in the east of the Euphrates, in response ypg reacted. Playing the devil's advocate; we can't use this situation to win our case diplomatically and justify invasion there as we would look 'unnecessary aggressive'. lol, but anyway we already have very good excuses as the ypg didn't keep its promise to retreat east, they are going to meet their end sooner or later anyway.

Actually, i don;t know if it's the deliberate strategy of our army, but letting ypg pour in as much terrorists and material from the east into Munbic is actually not bad for us considering we can;t enter the east just yet. Beating them at Munbic will greatly affect them psychologically as it will be the first major blow, weaken their manpower and material in one great battle despite the reinforcements, possibly speed up SDF disintegration as they will blame each other and desert/switch sides, foreign mercs might wave the ypg goodbye. I can't wait for Munbic, Al-Bab and Afrin 'canton' to fall.

ANHA is the least trustworthy source of all Kurdish media outlets. Never believe their fake news.

After attack video on TAF tank, IS released their attack on YPG tank as well

edit : So how many tank left in YPG/PKK hands? In my knowlegde they had 5 tanks, and now 4 ?
Afrin YPG had 4 tanks (3 T-72 and 1 T-55) from Assadists who fled from Menagh airbase.

1175021_529768427092017_1830035396_n.jpg

These tanks received DIY armor upgrade:

5RFnrff.jpg

1 destroyed in March:

1 in April:

and one 1 today. 1 more left.

Last edited:
Afrin YPG had 4 tanks (3 T-72 and 1 T-55) from Assadists who fled from Menagh airbase.

1175021_529768427092017_1830035396_n.jpg

These tanks received DIY armor upgrade:

5RFnrff.jpg

1 destroyed in March:

1 in April:

and one 1 today. 1 more left.

You seem to know alot about Arabs more than what they know about themselves, did you come from any middle eastern background ?

You seem to know alot about Arabs more than what they know about themselves, did you come from any middle eastern background ?

He's Israeli, Is that not a Middle Eastern background?

He's Israeli, Is that not a Middle Eastern background?

Depends on how people there view themselves . A significant portion of Israeli jews came from egypt ; iraq ; yemen and syria .

You have then European jews whom view themselves part of the west .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom