What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

HTS now states that it will take over all of Idlib and will not tolerate Pro Turkey groups.

HTS now states that it will take over all of Idlib and will not tolerate Pro Turkey groups.

Turkey should have dealt with hts long ago. Ridiculous useless rebels!!

Without Turkey they would have been history. Its time for Turkey to deal with hts or this ceasefire is going break apart.

Turkey should have dealt with hts long ago. Ridiculous useless rebels!!

Without Turkey they would have been history. Its time for Turkey to deal with hts or this ceasefire is going break apart.

It's time for Turkey to deal with a 40k strong, experienced and cornered radical group? As if we don't have already, we would have to deal with their terror attacks in Turkey as well afterwards. Let Assad and Russia handle them and create a directly Turkish-controlled buffer zone in Idlib instead.

Good! Bring them in Sasha!
Russia-Nuclear-Bombers-Alaska-US-World-War-3-Vladimir-Putin-Bear-Donald-Trump-Intercept-607835.jpg

LE-2-620x349.jpg

idlib-759.jpg

734990_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

HTS will save you all.

Good! Bring them in Sasha!
Russia-Nuclear-Bombers-Alaska-US-World-War-3-Vladimir-Putin-Bear-Donald-Trump-Intercept-607835.jpg

LE-2-620x349.jpg

idlib-759.jpg

734990_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

HTS will save you all.

This WorldOnAlert dude is a HTS propagandist.

-------------------------------

I hope Turkish troops remove the Observation points to the Turkish - Syrian (Idlib) border, and let Russia handle this mess.
Every citizen in Idlib who supported HTS should die with them, they don't deserve Turkey's help.

I hope Turkish troops remove the Observation points to the Turkish - Syrian (Idlib) border, and let Russia handle this mess.
Every citizen in Idlib who supported HTS should die with them, they don't deserve Turkey's help.

If we dot this, millions of regugees will head to Turkey. The onyl reason we have observation posts there is because this.

I know bro. Some of the triggered before also used him as source like me for a long time but didn't saw anywhere a title "Propaganda" or something like that :D :D :D

Because of the NLF putting down arms and joining HTS there is direct danger for the Turkish troops there. If the situation doesn't improve we must evacuate our guys from there. If the people of Idlib choose the HTS then they will like Assad to. Just we must make sure that our borders are sealed and joint Russian-Turkish demilitarization zones close to the Turkish border are establishes acting as a buffer. There joint special task forces will operate together with military police in order to ensure the security of the areas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom