What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

So the operation is going to start at the beginning of may if i understand it correctly

So what?
Is this a excuse for leaving positions without even shoot a bullet?
When you have no more bullets (figure of speech) meaning if you don't have enough firepower/manpower to Defend/push...
So yes you lose...

This is a widespread problem in ME, if Turkey wants something to be done then it must do it itself.
That's why Syrian Armed forces are used...Because in this Syrian case..;Shes can't do it herself.
Not that she doesn't have the Manpower to do so... But she doesn't have all the cards to do so...

Did you watched the video or you just like to put the tag bullsh!t on anything you don't like? If you really want such an restriction then you are free to make a poll for introducing us to a new source system which is forbidding propaganda sources. I remind you that the 80% of the information in that thread is gathered trough that kind of sh!t which is advocating different groups and sides.

The people which are visiting us and reading our thread are supposedly intelligent enough to see what kind of account it is. I take all the responsibility FOR THE INFORMATION I SHARE. As long as the sources are not forbidden I will continue to share information I decide. If some of you are going to feel more confident if seeing information only from A Haber, TRT World and Mete Yarar this is your problem because they will not show you that video which introduces you to a well known fact. There are some realities on the ground which you will not find in the FSA-Turkey propaganda machine which are going to influence the whole look of the people at some events. If you want to get a better look at something I encourage you to visit these kind of accounts from time to time. I suppose that you are intelligent enough to understand what is the typical kind of propaganda and what are the facts around the terrorist organizations.

FOR ALL THE TRIGGERED THERE! WHEN I POST SOMETHING KEEP ME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION I POST. IF YOU THINK THAT THE INFORMATION IS FALSE AND SERVING THE ONE AND ONLY PURPOSE OF PROPAGANDA IN INTEREST OF THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION PROVE IT, SIGNAL OUR MOD AND LET HIM PUNISH ME. I TAKE ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION I POST!

I can't believe you managed to so badly misinterpret my post. I never said we should prohibit propaganda sources. I said you should make a note so people know it's a propaganda source. Here I'll repeat it in bold red text which you like so much: make a note so people know it's a propaganda source. Do you see how these words are different than "we should ban propaganda sources"? If there is some other colour you need it in in order to understand, let me know and I will write it in that colour.

This is very simple - by posting propaganda without indicating it's propaganda, you are helping propaganda spread. You are also legitimising those propaganda sources. Do I really need to explain why that's bad? Do I need to explain why that's irresponsible? Do I need to explain how that harms Turkish interests?

I can't believe you managed to so badly misinterpret my post. I never said we should prohibit propaganda sources. I said you should make a note so people know it's a propaganda source. Here I'll repeat it in bold red text which you like so much: make a note so people know it's a propaganda source. Do you see how these words are different than "we should ban propaganda sources"? If there is some other colour you need it in in order to understand, let me know and I will write it in that colour.

This is very simple - by posting propaganda without indicating it's propaganda, you are helping propaganda spread. You are also legitimising those propaganda sources. Do I really need to explain why that's bad? Do I need to explain why that's irresponsible? Do I need to explain how that harms Turkish interests?
Then my friend open a poll. I don't consider adding that text to every post I do because I take them mostly from such sources (as the 80% of the guys here).

TR's FSA forces HAVE TO BE sure that engaging against HTS will garantee a WIN... Otherwise... HTS influence will spread to Northern Syria...

Its an interesting but dangerous move...

So while cleaning up the HTS problem, YPG will join up with Assad and a Turkish intervention in northern Syria is out of the question.

The Syrian situation, which was hesitated after Trump's announcement about the withdrawal of troops, is getting back to normal. The reason for the nervousness of all countries involved in the Syrian war was uncertainty, because even the Americans themselves were, to put it mildly, stunned by the decision of their president, which was worthy of the post of Secretary of Defense Mattis.

Today in Jerusalem, the presidential national security adviser Bolton has brought significant clarity to what is happening. He stated that Turkish forces would occupy the vacuum after the withdrawal. The withdrawal of troops concerns only the territories east of the Euphrates, the base in At-Tanf on the border with Jordan remains to control Iran’s actions. The rest of the coalition remains in place.

Collapse

In fact, the United States gives Turkey carte blanche in eastern Syria, although it sets a condition for the Turks to fight ISIS, and not entrusting it to their proxies. The condition is rather tough, and apparently the Americans keep some levers of influence on the Turks.

Turkey has already made a statement in the spirit: “Not all Kurds are equally bad,” saying that there are Kurds with whom you can and should deal, but there are terrorists with whom the fight will be merciless. In fact, this is a response to the Americans demand to guarantee the security of the Kurdish territories. It is worth noting that not all Kurds share the ideas and practices of the YPG, so there is a reason in the words of the Turks - they are likely to separate all Kurdish troops for good and not so and will extend guarantees for good ones.

Bolton’s statement is a clear signal to Assad, the Kremlin and Iran — all previous agreements on dividing Syria into occupation zones remain in force, which means that they will not let anyone go to the Euphrates, they will not change the oil fields. And if they change it, it will not be decided in Damascus.
As long as YPG is there, some significant population in Turkey will never return to Syria. PKK transforming into an institutionalized statelet is a nightmare scenario for Turkey. I dont know how people expect peace in the region if a terrorist organization transform into a legitimate state actor while parading the ideas and worshipping the founder of PKK, while sitting in their offices with their greater Kurdistan maps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom