What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

HTS captured all Zenki towns/villages.
All supply roads from Turkey and Afrin are under HTS control.
Lets wait a little bit brother. The information comes from heavily biased HTS sources. We must wait for confirmation from NLF and reaction from the National Army. The same sources also say that there is not a group called Zenki anymore and its destroyed. If the news are true then the situation is really out of control because the security of our forces is also endangered.

Nobody should tell me HTS isn't under control of the US/Israel. Funny how they always start fighting with other rebel factions when Turkey is about to start a operation in Syria.

Wahhabists so most probably Saudi and UAE, i said early on in the thread this could happen unless you clean of Saudi funded elements but our gov was calling Saudis our “brothers” back then.

Wahhabists / Salafist are the biggest threat in Idlib and to Turkey considering we have our new “Syrian” citizens to look after.

Moment you start seeing more niqabs (not traditional Turkish carsaf) and talks of voting is shirk know that we will have a big problem.

Turkey slams Pompeo comments on 'slaughtering' Kurds
Associated Press
January 4, 2019 — 9:45am
ANKARA, Turkey — Turkey has criticized U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for saying Washington wants to prevent Turkey from "slaughtering" Kurds as American troops prepare to withdraw from Syria.

A Foreign Ministry statement released Friday accused Pompeo of displaying "a worrying lack of information" for equating a U.S.-backed Syrian Kurdish militia group, the Kurdish People's Protection Units, or YPG, with Syria's Kurdish population.

Turkey considers the YPG a terrorist group linked to an insurgency within its own borders. It has threatened a new cross-border offensive in northern Syria to drive out the YPG.

According to a U.S. State Department transcript, Pompeo told Newsmax media outlet that "ensuring that the Turks don't slaughter the Kurds" was part "of the American mission set."

U.S. support to the YPG caused friction between Washington and Ankara.

http://www.startribune.com/turkey-slams-pompeo-comments-on-slaughtering-kurds/503900312/

Turkey slams Pompeo comments on 'slaughtering' Kurds
Associated Press
January 4, 2019 — 9:45am
ANKARA, Turkey — Turkey has criticized U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for saying Washington wants to prevent Turkey from "slaughtering" Kurds as American troops prepare to withdraw from Syria.

A Foreign Ministry statement released Friday accused Pompeo of displaying "a worrying lack of information" for equating a U.S.-backed Syrian Kurdish militia group, the Kurdish People's Protection Units, or YPG, with Syria's Kurdish population.

Turkey considers the YPG a terrorist group linked to an insurgency within its own borders. It has threatened a new cross-border offensive in northern Syria to drive out the YPG.

According to a U.S. State Department transcript, Pompeo told Newsmax media outlet that "ensuring that the Turks don't slaughter the Kurds" was part "of the American mission set."

U.S. support to the YPG caused friction between Washington and Ankara.

http://www.startribune.com/turkey-slams-pompeo-comments-on-slaughtering-kurds/503900312/

You should ask Pompeo if US is fighting Arabs or Muslims, because most people they attacked are Arabs in Islam countries. About protecting minority from slaughtering, any plan to protect Rohingya's? UN determine an ongoing Genozid on Rohingyas....

Idlib is a lost cause. Turkish backed militias don't stand a chance there. I don't even think it's a priority for Turkey either. The only goal was to prevent another refugee wave towards Turkey but if the Eastern Euphrates OP is success we might direct people over there and a new deal could be made where Turkey-backed groups take control of border region with Idlib and go 20KM deep and leave the rest to Assad so they can deal with the radical groups. Of course, Turkey needs to be careful so that radical remnants don't flee to Turkey.

Idlib is a lost cause. Turkish backed militias don't stand a chance there. I don't even think it's a priority for Turkey either. The only goal was to prevent another refugee wave towards Turkey but if the Eastern Euphrates OP is success we might direct people over there and a new deal could be made where Turkey-backed groups take control of border region with Idlib and go 20KM deep and leave the rest to Assad so they can deal with the radical groups. Of course, Turkey needs to be careful so that radical remnants don't flee to Turkey.
Good luck putting 10Mil in a 20-30km Desertic border strip...

Zenki has fallen...
JTS & NFL are beginning to let down Idlib in an hypothetical prospect in NE Syria...
Not having it...will mean their Ends also... And a possible HTS push in Northern Syria...

Last edited:
Turkey and Erdogan must accept realities and come back to former warm relations w/ Damascus.
You guys can not act against Damascus and expect those guys to don't fire back.
speak with Damascus like how Russia and Iran are doing and solve problems behind table.

I saw the video there and I post it here. I didn't saw it anywhere else. Look at the content I share not of that account. I chose the content from multiple sources and post it on my responsibility. Is there anything wrong with the video? No. The video is informational enough so I am.

The one day someone complained about posting Ali Ozkok because he is worker in RT, the other day someone questioned the reliability of Mete Sohtaroglu, what is next? I am openly saying that I am not going to post only TRT World, Mete Yarar and A Haber here! I will take reliable information from every source possible when I think it is reliable and post it here. I don't care if there is a title PKK, DEASH, Assad, HTS, Marsians, North Korea! Reliable information is reliable information and when there is nothing out there to oppose that information I don't understand what is the problem. If a PKK terrorist comes to you and say the Chief of General Staff of the Turkish Armed Forces is Yasar Guler and the President of Turkey is Recep Tayyip Erdogan will you again oppose it? Watch the video and don't play with me. I am intelligent enough to chose what information to share and what not.

If you're going to post propaganda accounts put a note at the beginning so people know what they are. Better yet, don't post them at all (if only propaganda accounts have it, it's probably bullshit).

Last edited:
If you're going to post propaganda accounts put a note at the beginning so people know what they are. Better yet, don't post them at all (if only propaganda accounts have it, it's probably bullshit).
Did you watched the video or you just like to put the tag bullsh!t on anything you don't like? If you really want such an restriction then you are free to make a poll for introducing us to a new source system which is forbidding propaganda sources. I remind you that the 80% of the information in that thread is gathered trough that kind of sh!t which is advocating different groups and sides.

The people which are visiting us and reading our thread are supposedly intelligent enough to see what kind of account it is. I take all the responsibility FOR THE INFORMATION I SHARE. As long as the sources are not forbidden I will continue to share information I decide. If some of you are going to feel more confident if seeing information only from A Haber, TRT World and Mete Yarar this is your problem because they will not show you that video which introduces you to a well known fact. There are some realities on the ground which you will not find in the FSA-Turkey propaganda machine which are going to influence the whole look of the people at some events. If you want to get a better look at something I encourage you to visit these kind of accounts from time to time. I suppose that you are intelligent enough to understand what is the typical kind of propaganda and what are the facts around the terrorist organizations.

FOR ALL THE TRIGGERED THERE! WHEN I POST SOMETHING KEEP ME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION I POST. IF YOU THINK THAT THE INFORMATION IS FALSE AND SERVING THE ONE AND ONLY PURPOSE OF PROPAGANDA IN INTEREST OF THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION PROVE IT, SIGNAL OUR MOD AND LET HIM PUNISH ME. I TAKE ALL THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION I POST!

NLF lost in N.Idlib thanks to this Zenki cowards who weren't able to defend anything.

Back
Top Bottom