What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

No idea. Apparently,they have money for that. But I gotta ask @Gomig-21 @Ghostkiller @Alphinaud @Amun @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose @joker88 they might know.

Imagine that in Greece we have TACTICOS combat system,the FDI HN will have SETIS and there are people nagging about the FCX-30 having Athena,because they say we can't have 3 different combat systems. I'm not saying we should,but then again...the FCX-30 has better weapons and a lot more options. Also,we have Harpoon and Exocet anti-ship missiles. Some don't even want to think of us getting Otomat Teseo or NSM.

They may be good or bad. What I'm saying is that there are differences in quality. Also,Turkish systems and missiles like ATMACA,Hisar etc. are basically untested in combat. So one could bet on systems and weapons already tested and proven. I'm not saying they are definitely bad.

So don't rush to call me a "liar". It's becoming annoying and might get you banned.
A special version and a special design for the Egyptian Navy
Indeed, it is a gift of 4 pieces worth a billion dollars

They may be good or bad. What I'm saying is that there are differences in quality. Also,Turkish systems and missiles like ATMACA,Hisar etc. are basically untested in combat. So one could bet on systems and weapons already tested and proven. I'm not saying they are definitely bad.

So don't rush to call me a "liar". It's becoming annoying and might get you banned.

stop trolling
you should be banned liar troll ..enough with your silly posts to deflect the facts and trying defamation Turkish defense industry

ASTER-15 also untested in real war .. but for you ASTER-15 is quality weapon

Turkish weapons have high quality , therefore Indonesia buys Turkish HISAR and SIPER Air Defense Missiles

also Turkish Navy MEKO-200 Frigates armed with American ESSM SAM

@Abu Shaleh Rumi Ah by the way,they are not just for coastal defence. I mean,look at the range and the weapons :o

Screenshot_2022-12-14 Ambassador MK III missile boat - Wikipedia.png

stop trolling
you should be banned liar troll ..enough with your silly posts to deflect the facts and trying defamation Turkish defense industry
How exactly am I trolling? I'm replying to you,if you don't like my replies and want someone to tell you "yes" all the time,then go somewhere else. Are you used to people agreeing with you on everything in your life?!

ASTER-15 also untested in real war .. but for you ASTER-15 is quality weapon
Yes,because MBDA is a renowned company with many years of experience. Turkey's defence industry just started producing all that modern stuff the last 10 years or less.

Turkish weapons have high quality , therefore Indonesia buys Turkish HISAR and SIPER Air Defense Missiles
Indonesia does have some quality in their Navy,but they also have a lot of quantity. It's a massive island country that needs a lot of ships.

Last edited:
No idea. Apparently,they have money for that. But I gotta ask @Gomig-21 @Ghostkiller @Alphinaud @Amun @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose @joker88 they might know.

Imagine that in Greece we have TACTICOS combat system,the FDI HN will have SETIS and there are people nagging about the FCX-30 having Athena,because they say we can't have 3 different combat systems. I'm not saying we should,but then again...the FCX-30 has better weapons and a lot more options. Also,we have Harpoon and Exocet anti-ship missiles. Some don't even want to think of us getting Otomat Teseo or NSM.

You are arguing without knowing or knowing who made you defend your country
But ignorance of the equipment of Egyptian naval units
Sorry, you don't know anything
What do you think of John Sisi yesterday?

No sir, Thales SMART S MK2 isn't same as HERAKLES radar, HERAKLES radar isn't same as Leonardo KRONOS radar. Every CMS do same things differently. Every Gas Turbine and Diesel Engine from different vendors has difference and mounted differently in every ship design.

ISTIF class Frigate to use 400 km Aselsan CENK-S GaN based AESA Radar

also Turkiye has developed 450 km CAFRAD GaN based AESA Radar for TF-2000

and Every CMS dont same things
Turkish ADVENT Combat Management System communicating with All land-air-naval platforms for network centric warfare

even MEKO-200 Frigate can work without 250 km SMART S MK2 Radar
thanks to Turkish ADVENT Combat Management System to use 600km Radar of E7-T AEWC to detect enemy Warships-Fighter Jets far better than HERAKLES radar

Egypt and Greece lacks this capabiliity

network centric warfare technology solve sensor radar differences
but fire poower is fire power 16 or 64 SAMs

Sir, that is a 6500+ tons behemoth. There is room for upgrades if Egyptians spend money on it.

there is no room ... Italian made FREMM designed for16 cells VLS
but French made FREMM has room .. France removed 16 cells VLS from Egyptian FREMM

Last edited:
You are arguing without knowing or knowing who made you defend your country
But ignorance of the equipment of Egyptian naval units
Sorry, you don't know anything
What do you think of John Sisi yesterday?
Ana aw MMM-E?

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٧٢٨_١٢٠٥٢٥_auto_x2.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٧٢٨_١٢٠٥٢٥_auto_x2.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٧٢٩-٠١١٦٣٢_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٧٢٩-٠١١٦٣٢_Facebook.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 23
How exactly am I trolling? I'm replying to you,if you don't like my replies and want someone to tell you "yes" all the time,then go somewhere else. Are you used to people agreeing with you on everything in your life?!

What about if so if so ?

I can also say FREMM has trash sensor , trash Radar , trash CMS and untasted ASTER-15

Talk only about reality .. not trolling

Yes,because MBDA is a renowned company with many years of experience. Turkey's defence industry just started producing all that modern stuff the last 10 years or less.

another silly post .. ASTER-15 untested in a real combat
MODS should ban you ...what a troll

Turkey also has 10 years UCAV technology and experience
but Turkiye was become Drone super power in the world with high quality UCAVs

Turkish HISAR has the latest technology and dual motor technology , datalink and state of the art seeker

Last edited:
What about if so if so ?

I can also say FREMM has trash sensor , trash Radar , trash CMS and untasted ASTER-15

Talk only about reality .. not trolling
It's called discussing. You can't go around calling people "liars" and "trolls",just because you disagree with them.

another silly post
MODS should ban you ...what a troll
What exactly do you find illogical in what I said?

Indonesia does have some quality in their Navy,but they also have a lot of quantity. It's a massive island country that needs a lot of ships.

not for Navy but land based Air Defense Systems to protect whole Indonesian territory

And Indonesia prefered Turkish HISAR and SIPER
because high quality and latest technology

Last edited:
It's called discussing. You can't go around calling people "liars" and "trolls",just because you disagree with them.

I also disagree with Abu Shaleh Rumi
but I dont call @Abu Shaleh Rumi as liar or ignorant or troll
because he is not lying or trolling

you have big hatred towards Turkiye
full of lies , trolling and you are trying defamation Turkish defense industry

I have put them twice in MMM-E but he continues his own Turkish narrative.

We are talking about French made FREMM without NETTUNO-4100 ECM
Also France removed 16 cells SYLVER A50 VLS from Egyptian FREMM

and All 3 FREMM Frigates armed with only 16 SAMs

not for Navy but land based Air Defense Systems to protect whole Indonesian territory

And Indonesia prefered Turkish HISAR and SIPER
because high quality and latest technology
Or because of good friendly relations and lower price? :P

@Akritas @joker88

Tell him 100 times,tell him 1000 times. It will still be the same:

"Pathetic Egyptian FREMM armed only with 16xSAM"

There's more chance trying to teach a monkey to read.

I also disagree with Abu Shaleh Rumi
but I dont call @Abu Shaleh Rumi as liar or ignorant or troll
because he is not lying or trolling
Give it a while,if he pushes you a bit more,you'll start calling him a troll,just like you did with Indos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom