What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

Just because it flies,does it mean it's combat-ready and for mass production in 2023.

in 2021 I said KIZILELMA will be ready in 2023

and according to BAYKAR
KIZILELMA mass production start in 2023

We completed our first flight in the KIZILELMA project, which started in 2021, in a record time of 1 year.

That is the problem with his posts. They are all absolute. There is no room for discussion,he is always absolute: "Turkish are the best". You can't discuss,you either have to say you agree with him or he will call you an "ignorant troll".
Constructive criticism is a good thing. Everyone should be open minded about it...

Sir, low number of missiles per ship doesn't mean that ship is potato! ASTER-15 is a top class point defence SAM, latest EXOCET ASMs are good too with top class radar and CMS guiding them (assuming Egyptian and Moroccan FREMMs Radar and CMS aren't downgraded too as there is no news about this).

FREMM frigates are large with room for updates and upgrades.

If Egypt buying FREMM Frigates for billions of Dollars against Turkiye
then get a more capable Warship

Even I am not talking about 1.000+ HARPOON , SLAM-ER , HARM , SOM , ATMACA , KARGI
Even I am not talking about 250 UCAVs armed with 1.000-1.500 MAM-L , MAM-T , TOLUN-IIR , KUZGUN-TJ , CAKIR

16 ASTER-15 SAM can not stop even swarm attack of 32 Turkish SIMSEK Kamikaze Drones
( so cheap and lethal )
1671044559879.jpeg

Range : 200 km
Speed : mach 0,9 ( new version )
1671044024858.jpeg

Constructive criticism is a good thing. Everyone should be open minded about it...
Try challenging him on something,he's the most close-minded person here. He won't accept any criticism on Turkey.

By the way,he keeps mentioning the number of AA missiles each ship carries. He boasts that Turkey has more SAMs than the Greek and Egyptian navies combined. In his mind,the one who has the most "SAMs" is the best.

Akritas' post was spot on

Screenshot_2022-12-12 Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects.png

If Egypt buying FREMM Frigates for billions of Dollars against Turkiye
then get a more capable Warship

Even I am not talking about 1.000+ HARPOON , SLAM-ER , HARM , SOM , ATMACA , KARGI
Even I am not talking about 250 UCAVs armed with 1.000-1.500 MAM-L , MAM-T , TOLUN-IIR , KUZGUN-TJ , CAKIR

16 ASTER-15 SAM can not stop even swarm attack of 32 Turkish SIMSEK Kamikaze Drones
( so cheap and lethal )

Range : 200 km
Speed : mach 0,9 ( new version )
View attachment 905828
Well I agree with you here. Egyptian and Moroccan FREMMs lack capable electronic warfare suit and CIWS to counter swarm attack successfully. But, you're assuming Egyptian navy will not do anything to fill this capability gap...

Try challenging him on something,he's the most close-minded person here. He won't accept any criticism on Turkey.

By the way,he keeps mentioning the number of AA missiles each ship carries. He boasts that Turkey has more SAMs than the Greek and Egyptian navies combined. In his mind,the one who has the most "SAMs" is the best.

View attachment 905831

He dreamed about even to block the Sea of Marmara

lunatic daydreamers

But, you're assuming Egyptian navy will not do anything to fill this capability gap...

What can Egypt do for example ?

Egyptian Navy bought FREMM as most modern Warship
3 Egyptian FREMM Frigates and total of 48 SAMs .. ( 16 SAM per Ship )
in a war no any chance to survive .... waste money

on the other hand Turkish TF-2000 Destroyer project with 64 cells VLS with quadpack capability for 32 SIPER ( 150 km ) and 128 HISAR-D SAMs ( 50 km ) .... ( total of 160 SAMs )

Last edited:
on the other hand Turkish TF-2000 Destroyer project with 64 cells VLS with quadpack capability for 32 SIPER ( 150 km ) and 128 HISAR-D SAMs ( 50 km ) .... ( total of 160 SAMs )
Not even laid down yet. You haven't even started making it

What can Egypt do for example ?
Im not a trained admiral sir.
Egyptian Navy bought FREMM as most modern Warship
3 Egyptian FREMM Frigates and total of 48 SAMs
in a war no any chance to survive .... waste money
Egyptian FREMMs has room for updates and upgrades. Yes, they lack some critical capabilities ( don't know what Egyptians are thinking), but that will not make Egyptian FREMMs waste of money! Egyptian FREMMs still has top notch radar, CMS and advanced propulsion.

You should not underestimate Egyptian navy...
Sir all of them aren't in production. Lets see the future...

Well I agree with you here. Egyptian and Moroccan FREMMs lack capable electronic warfare suit and CIWS to counter swarm attack successfully. But, you're assuming Egyptian navy will not do anything to fill this capability gap...
The two FREMM Bergamini have Strales,which can act as an AA weapon. Although it's not a dedicated CIWS,it can shoot down aircraft and missiles. If the Egyptians buy airburst munitions,they can destroy small UAVs as well. The good thing is that Egypt also has ex-Oliver Hazard Perry frigates that can carry about 40 SM-1 I think. If they combine these with the FREMM,they have some nice AA shield.

Not even laid down yet. You haven't even started making it

I compare Egyptian FREMM which will dominate the Egyptian Navy in the next 20 years
giving billions of Dollars and only 16 SAMs

Turkiye also to build TF-2000 for $1 billion and 160 SAMs to dominate the Turkish Navy in the next 30 years

as of 2023 Turkish Navy modernized MEKO-200 with 64 SAM with most modern systems and sensors

also ISTIF class Frigate with 64 SAM with most modern systems and sensors

View attachment 905831
Man, Turkey vs Greece hot war will not happen as you folks has too much to lose and too little to gain. Try to reach a give and take deal with open mind from both side...

I compare Egyptian FREMM which will dominate the Egyptian Navy in the next 20 years
giving billions of Dollars and only 16 SAMs
They won't "dominate" it,as Egypt is also getting 4 MEKO A200 from Germany.

as of 2023 Turkish Navy modernized MEKO-200 with 64 SAM with most modern systems and sensors

also ISTIF class Frigate with 64 SAM with most modern systems and sensors
Most modern? You make it sound as if the others don't have modern systems. It's not as easy as you describe it

Egyptian FREMMs has room for updates and upgrades. Yes, they lack some critical capabilities ( don't know what Egyptians are thinking), but that will not make Egyptian FREMMs waste of money! Egyptian FREMMs still has top notch radar, CMS and advanced propulsion.

who cares about radar, CMS and advanced propulsion ?. , if lacks fire power

2 Italian made Egyptian FREMM Frigates dont have enough room for more VLS
1671046582287.png

Man, Turkey vs Greece hot war will not happen as you folks has too much to lose and too little to gain. Try to reach a give and take deal with open mind from both side...
Ah but here's the thing,bro! Turkey's current government is all about "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine". Or like Akritas has in his sig more accurately: "What's mine is mine and what's yours is negotiable". Their strategy is to raise matters that don't exist or were obscured,claim a lot in order to force us to sit on the negotiating table and get something out of it eventually. For example,imagine Myanmar claiming everything from the coast to Dhaka out of the blue,just to manage to get you to negotiate and say "Ok,we'll settle for Chittagong only".

who cares about radar, CMS and advanced propulsion ?. , if lacks fire power
Are you kidding?

Back
Top Bottom