What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

They won't "dominate" it,as Egypt is also getting 4 MEKO A200 from Germany.

3 FREMM and 4 MEKO200 will dominate the Egyptian Navy in the next 20 years
no any plan to buy more Warships

4 MEKO-200 , 4 ISTIF , 7 TF-2000 will dominate the Turkish Navy in the next 30 years

Most modern? You make it sound as if the others don't have modern systems. It's not as easy as you describe it

modern but lacks fire power

Are you kidding?

All new Warships have modern Radar , CMS and propulsion
but only Egyptian FREMM armed with only 16 SAMs

3 FREMM and 4 MEKO200 will dominate the Egyptian Navy in the next 20 years
no any plan to buy more Warships
With Sissi you don't know 😂 Besides,they also have a big number of FAC and other ships.

All new Warships have modern Radar , CMS and propulsion
but only Egyptian FREMM armed with only 16 SAMs
Quality of radars,CMS,propulsion and decoys varies.

The two FREMM Bergamini have Strales,which can act as an AA weapon. Although it's not a dedicated CIWS,it can shoot down aircraft and missiles. If the Egyptians buy airburst munitions,they can destroy small UAVs as well.
Strales with its burst ammo is effective against naval USVs. May also work against slow UAVs but we should not expect much from that system...
The good thing is that Egypt also has ex-Oliver Hazard Perry frigates that can carry about 40 SM-1 I think. If they combine these with the FREMM,they have some nice AA shield.
Problem is, Egypt have to integrate their American SM1 SAM with French and Italian CMS as they have two different FREMM versions from two different country. They also have to link their FREMMs with OHPs CMS. Don't you think this will be very costly?

You should not underestimate Egyptian navy...

even only 250 Turkish UCAVs with 1.000-1.500 missiles are enough for the Egyptian Navy if enter Turkish EEZ

still people dont understand what about the Turkish Defense Industry to arm Turkish UCAVs

30 km MAM-T Laser guided munition
40 km KUZGUN-KY Missile with IIR seeker
60 km ALPAGUT kamikaze Drone with TV+ IIR seker
60 km HGK-82 with RF seeker
60 km TOLUN-IIR with IIR seeker
150 km CAKIR anti-ship Missile with IIR seeker
150 km TRLG-230 supersonic Missile
180+ km KUZGUN-TJ with IIR or RF seeker
200 km SIMSEK kamikaze Drone
275 km SOM-J anti-ship Missile with IIR seeker

Quality of radars,CMS,propulsion and decoys varies.

Radars,CMS,propulsion and decoys varies are nothing without SAM

and Turkish Frigates have high quality Radar , CMS , CIWS , EW System and decoy also 64 x SAMs

Turkish ADVENT Network Supported Data Integrated Combat Management System
Only Turkiye in the region and only a few countries in the world for cooperative engagement capability

Last edited:
May also work against slow UAVs but we should not expect much from that system...
It's not a real solution,but just something they could use at least. In other ships,it would have been just another layer of defence. They do have a great class of FAC called Ambassador Mk III which is more like a corvette actually. I was discussing this with the Egyptians. Great ship with nice systems on.

Problem is, Egypt have to integrate their American SM1 SAM with French and Italian CMS as they have two different FREMM versions from two different country. They also have to link their FREMMs with OHPs CMS. Don't you think this will be very costly?

Turkish Navy has this capability
Turkish ADVENT Network Supported Data Integrated Combat Management System
Only Turkiye in the region and only a few countries in the world for cooperative engagement capability

All System land-naval-air communicating with each other

Turkish Frigates Radar can guide even land based 250 km ATMACA anti-ship missiles on enemy Warships

Turkish Frigates Radar can guide even Turkish AKINCI UCAV's GOKDOGAN air to air missiles on upcoming anti-ship missiles as air launched AD System

or AKINCI UCAV AESA Radar can guide Turkish Frigate's 100+ km SIPER air Defense Missile on low flying enemy Fighter Jet

what a great capability

Last edited:
Ah but here's the thing,bro! Turkey's current government is all about "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine". Or like Akritas has in his sig more accurately: "What's mine is mine and what's yours is negotiable". Their strategy is to raise matters that don't exist or were obscured,claim a lot in order to force us to sit on the negotiating table and get something out of it eventually. For example,imagine Myanmar claiming everything from the coast to Dhaka out of the blue,just to manage to get you to negotiate and say "Ok,we'll settle for Chittagong only".
What can I say from thousand kilo away! Just both of you don't lose you cool...

Really man? You think radar, CMS and propulsion doesn't matter?

That ship looks small on pics, but that is 6500+ tons there is room for upgrades.

All new Warships have same modern radar, CMS and propulsion
Most important thing is fire power

and there is NO room for upgrades ..... only 16 cells VLS for 16 SAM ... so pathetic

because French SYLVER VLS doesnt have quad pack capability for ASTER-15
1671049644683.png

I don't know man,Egyptians have equipment from 4-5 different countries. USA,France,Italy,China,South Korea. Even Russian. How do they combine all that I've no idea 😂 But if it works...

and there is NO room for upgrades .....
View attachment 905847
You just repeat the same post. I told you that there is QUALITY DIFFERENCE. For example,if your anti-ship missile can't find the target,it's worthless. If your "most modern"indigenous radar is worse than the enemy's or your AA missiles have trash sensors or your VLS jam,what will you do with your superior firepower?

Last edited:
I don't know man,Egyptians have equipment from 4-5 different countries. USA,France,Italy,China,South Korea. Even Russian. How do they combine all that I've no idea 😂 But if it works...

Therefore national defense industry is so important

Turkish Warships use indigenous GENESIS/ADVENT Combat Management System communicating with each others

Egypt is not real military power

It's not a real solution,but just something they could use at least. In other ships,it would have been just another layer of defence.
Something is better than nothing...
They do have a great class of FAC called Ambassador Mk III which is more like a corvette actually. I was discussing this with the Egyptians. Great ship with nice systems on.
Very expensive coastal defence boats with good electronics. USAs gift or Egyptians purchased them with their own money?

You just repeat the same post. I told you that there is QUALITY DIFFERENCE. For example,if your anti-ship missile can't find the target,it's worthless. If your "most modern"indigenous radar is worse than the enemy's or your AA missiles have trash sensors or your VLS jam,what will you do with your superior firepower?

if so if so

who said our anti-ship missile can't find the target ?
who said most modern"indigenous radar is worse than the enemy's ?
who said AA missiles have trash sensors ?

Turkish Warships have even superior systems,sensors ,CMS and missiles

Our Warships can use even other Radars from E-7T AEWC , 450 km ERALP GaN based AESA Radar or F-16,AKINCI Radar to guide anti-ship missiles and SAMs on enemy Warships - Fighter Jets , Anti-ship Missiles

therefore you are so liar troll with silly posts

Last edited:
Very expensive coastal defence boats with good electronics. USAs gift or Egyptians purchased them with their own money?
No idea. Apparently,they have money for that. But I gotta ask @Gomig-21 @Ghostkiller @Alphinaud @Amun @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose @joker88 they might know.

Imagine that in Greece we have TACTICOS combat system,the FDI HN will have SETIS and there are people nagging about the FCX-30 having Athena,because they say we can't have 3 different combat systems. I'm not saying we should,but then again...the FCX-30 has better weapons and a lot more options. Also,we have Harpoon and Exocet anti-ship missiles. Some don't even want to think of us getting Otomat Teseo or NSM.

if so if so

who said our anti-ship missile can't find the target ?
who said most modern"indigenous radar is worse than the enemy's ?
who said AA missiles have trash sensors ?

Turkish Warships have even superior systems,sensors ,CMS and missiles

therefore you are so liar troll with silly posts
They may be good or bad. What I'm saying is that there are differences in quality. Also,Turkish systems and missiles like ATMACA,Hisar etc. are basically untested in combat. So one could bet on systems and weapons already tested and proven. I'm not saying they are definitely bad.

So don't rush to call me a "liar". It's becoming annoying and might get you banned.

No sir, Thales SMART S MK2 isn't same as HERAKLES radar, HERAKLES radar isn't same as Leonardo KRONOS radar. Every CMS do same things differently. Every Gas Turbine and Diesel Engine from different vendors has difference and mounted differently in every ship design.
I agree. But, Firepower is important not the most important.
and there is NO room for upgrades ..... only 16 cells VLS for 16 SAM ... so pathetic

because French SYLVER VLS doesnt have quad pack capability for ASTER-15
1671049644683.png
Sir, that is a 6500+ tons behemoth. There is room for upgrades if Egyptians spend money on it...

Logistical cluster fuk plus integrating them with each other will be a headache! What is wrong with Egyptians?

Back
Top Bottom