What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

Sa'ar? Lavi?

SAAR is German technology

no any LAVI now .... and no any Aviation project now

Turkiye developed Aircraft in 1936-1944

Missile programs? Tank programs? APCs? Nothing rings a bell to you?

Safrir,Gabriel,Python,Merkava,Namer,Puma,Achzarit,Heron,Harpy,Harop?

Iron Dome? Arrow-3?

Turkiye has also produce all of them

ARROW Air Defense Systems from USA technology
JERICHO Ballistic Missile and Nuclear technology from France

Learn about Turkish defense industry ( 757 projects ) , then come and dream about Israel

Israel can not dream even about it

-- KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
-- ANKA-3 unmanned stealth Bomber
-- HURJET light attack Jet
-- TFX air superiority Fighter Jet
-- T-625 Utility Helicopter with TS-140 turboshaft Engine
-- T-929 heavy Attack Helicopter

in 2023 , every month I will salute you with these projects ( first flight - roll out - mass production )

Are you joking? Turkish defence industry started from copying a gazillion foreign things and designing their own afterwards. You think they woke up one day and knew how to make everything?

liar troll how many times to inform you ?

not one day

Turkiye has started developing national defense industry after American arms embargo on Turkiye in 1975

Thanks to TAI , TEI , ASELSAN , ROKETSAN , HAVELSAN , METEKSAN , KALE , STM , TUBITAK -SAGE and others

1975-2022 = 47 years hard working

and Thanks to president ERDOGAN who supported Turkish defense industry to increase military projects from 62 to 757 between 2003 and 2022

I don't understand why they keep this guy on the forum. He has serious behavioral problems and can't even debate like a normal person.

I so hate your lies and silly posts ..liar troll trying defamation Turkish defense industry

full of lies , trolling and trying to deflect the facts

MODS should ban you sneaky provocateur

Last edited:
SAAR is German technology
If you don't know,don't talk.

Screenshot_2022-12-14 List of Ships of the Israeli Navy - Wikipedia.png

Turkiye developed Aircraft in 1936-1944
If I hear one more time about how Turkey developed an airplane in 1936-1944...and where did it go? You mock the Israelis about the Lavi,yet what happened to your aircraft?

Turkiye has also produce all of them
Turkey has produced them NOW. Since you keep mocking Israel (along with everyone else),you should put a stop and realize that others had built such systems way before you even started.

This arrogance,this big-talk has to stop.

Learn about Turkish defense industry ( 757 projects ) , then come and dream about Israel
757 imaginary projects. Ok.

-- KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
-- ANKA-3 unmanned stealth Bomber
-- HURJET light attack Jet
-- TFX air superiority Fighter Jet
-- T-625 Utility Helicopter with TS-140 turboshaft Engine
-- T-929 heavy Attack Helicopter
Why should they? They don't need to.

They have F-16s,F-15s,F-35s,they have their own line of UAVs and UCAVs.

They have the best Apache attack helicopters,they can make Aermacchi advanced jet trainers,they have no need to dream of your FUTURE projects.

If you don't know,don't talk.

Ignorant troll team

Sa'ar 5 Corvettes were built by USA
Sa'ar 6 Corvettes were built by Germany

Israel doesnt have Naval industry

Last edited:
Retaxis said KIZILELMA not even in 2043
Lying again read my posts.

I said Turkey won't even come close to developing a 5th gen by 2043 at least.

Kizilema is not even 4.5gen. Rafale/eurofighter/Gripen/J-10C would mop the floor with this cheap mess. Go see how it does in war games and simulations then come back and tell me. When Europeans/French/Russians/Chinese agree and say that Kizilema is better than 4.5gen fighters in combat (which you should have a lot of opportunities since your in NATO ) then I will agree its a 5th gen. Agreed?

Congrats you made a 4th gen fighter jet which is less than a JF-17 in 2023 without ur own main parts like engine for example. Big claps on the back for everyone involved! Ur only 50 years late to the party but u can still take the trash out!

Why should they? They don't need to.

They have F-16s,F-15s,F-35s,they have their own line of UAVs and UCAVs.

They have the best Apache attack helicopters,they can make Aermacchi advanced jet trainers,they have no need to dream of your FUTURE projects.

USA blocked Israeli LAVI project ... as like Pro American politicans blocked Turkish aviation industry in 1950s .... Turkiye developed Aircraft in 1936-1944

We need self sufficiency to become real military power in the world
your countries will become so primitive when all Turkish major military projects finish in the next 5 years

We need new technologies like KIZILELMA , TISU , TFX , T-929 , ISTIF , TF-2000 ,MILDEN
also RAMJET-SCRAMJET for supersonic-hypersonic Missiles
And hundreds of other weapons-systems

Last edited:
The most powerful Frigate is not pathetic FREMM
Which version of FREMM? French and Italian versions are top notch. Egyptian and Moroccan versions are downgraded yet they can be termed as very good. No idea about Indonesian and American versions.

Turkey is doing the right thing and modifications with their MEKO-A200 frigates. But, calling FREMM frigates pathetic will be wrong, even the Moroccan version. FREMMs aren't bang for the buck but they're very good...

Kizilema is not even 4.5gen. Rafale/eurofighter/Gripen/J-10C would mop the floor with this cheap mess. Go see how it does in war games and simulations then come back and tell me. When Europeans/French/Russians/Chinese agree and say that Kizilema is better than 4.5gen fighters in combat (which you should have a lot of opportunities since your in NATO ) then I will agree its a 5th gen. Agreed?

Congrats you made a 4th gen fighter jet which is less than a JF-17 in 2023 without ur own main parts like engine for example. Big claps on the back for everyone involved! Ur only 50 years late to the party but u can still take the trash out!
How accurate is it to compare a 4.5gen jet with a jet drone? This drone will first be used in air-ground missions in Iraq and Syria (probably) and will be used for patrol missions on the Black Sea and Eastern border after it successfully completes these simple tasks,its computer system improves and the twin-engine versions come out. than it will proboly can take on air-to-air missions. And even than it will act as a loyal wingman for the F16s and Hürjet.

Another liar troll which is belong to Foinikas's ignorant and liar troll team

in 2021 I said KIZILELMA unmammed stealth Fighter Jet will be ready in 2023

and you said that unmanned stealth fighter jet in 2023? Lol not by 2043 i guarantee you that much.

unmanned stealth fighter jet in 2023? Lol not by 2043 i guarantee you that much.

Foinikas and you lying , trolling and terrorize my threads since 2021

even in 14.12.2022 first flight .... see troll see 2023 or 2043
1671042251989.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey is doing the right thing and modifications with their MEKO-A200 frigates. But, calling FREMM frigates pathetic will be wrong, even the Moroccan version. FREMMs aren't bang for the buck but they're very good...

Egypt bought FREMM Frigates
France removed 16 cells SYLVER-50 VLS and NETTUNO-4100 ECM from Egyptian FREMM

so only 16 ASTER-15 SAMs and 8 x EXOCET Anti Ship Missiles are so pathetic to compare with Turkish modernized MEKO-200 ( 64 x ESSM and 16 x ATMACA Anti Ship Missiles )

3 Egyptian FREMM Frigates armed with total of 48 SAMs
Even 1 Turkish modernized MEKO-200 armed with 64 SAMs

also Turkish Navy new ISTIF class Frigate in 2023
( 64 x SAMs and 16 x ATMACA Anti Ship Missiles )
1671042815847.png

That is the problem with his posts. They are all absolute. There is no room for discussion,he is always absolute: "Turkish are the best". You can't discuss,you either have to say you agree with him or he will call you an "ignorant troll".

Foinikas and you lying , trolling and terrorize my threads since 2021
Just because it flies,does it mean it's combat-ready and for mass production in 2023.

Egypt bought FREMM Frigates
France removed 16 cells SYLVER-50 VLS and NETTUNO-4100 ECM from Egyptian FREMM
I know. That is why I called them downgraded.
so only 16 ASTER-15 SAMs and 8 x EXOCET Anti Ship Missiles are so pathetic to compare with Turkish modernized MEKO-200 ( 64 x ESSM and 16 x ATMACA Anti Ship Missiles )

3 Egyptian FREMM Frigates armed with total of 48 SAMs
Even 1 Turkish modernized MEKO-200 armed with 64 SAMs
Sir, low number of missiles per ship doesn't mean that ship is potato! ASTER-15 is a top class point defence SAM, latest EXOCET ASMs are good too with top class radar and CMS guiding them (assuming Egyptian and Moroccan FREMMs Radar and CMS aren't downgraded too as there is no news about this).

FREMM frigates are large with room for updates and upgrades.
also Turkish Navy new ISTIF class Frigate in 2023
( 64 x SAMs and 16 x ATMACA Anti Ship Missiles )
1671042815847.png
Waiting for this beauty 😍...

Back
Top Bottom