What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

You keep boasting about Turkey being comparable only with bigger countries,but you constantly avoid comparing it with them.

I compared Turkiye with them .... read again

if we are talking about the World
then Turkiye joins the big club with stealth platform KIZILELMA and TCG ANADOLU

USA Navy F35B
UK F35B
İtalian Navy F35B
Turkish Navy KIZILELMA
Japan F35B

that means only American F35B and Turkish KIZILELMA in the world

and Turkiye has its own Naval industry to produce everything to break arms embargo
from VLS to 76mm gun and CIWS
from AESA Radar to Missiles ..... everything

ADA class Corvette in service
ISTIF Frigate is coming in 2023
TF-2000 Destroyer on agenda. .... ( all subsystems almost have been developed )

Greece,Egypt,İsrael dont have naval industry to produce even a Corvette

Last edited:
that means only American F35B and Turkish KIZILELMA in the world
It's a big UCAV ffs

Greece,Egypt,İsrael dont have naval industry to produce even a Corvette
Is that why there was a plan to make the Themistoklis corvette with Israel?

Turkey started making ships lately and you boast as if you invented electricity.

Israel was making corvettes before you even made UAVs.

It's a big UCAV ffs

Its not UCAV
İts unmanned stealth Fighter Jet

length
KIZILELMA : 14.70 m
F-35B : 15.60 m

Is that why there was a plan to make the Themistoklis corvette with Israel?

Turkey started making ships lately and you boast as if you invented electricity.

Israel was making corvettes before you even made UAVs.

not only Corvette but also Frigate , FAC , LCT , LST , Super Tanker , MOSHIP
also Turkiye has technology to produce TF-2000 Destroyer and MILDEN class AIP Submarine

full of indigenous subsystems .. only a few countries in the world

Israel doesnt produce even Corvette

SAAR-5 was built by USA
SAAR-6 was built by Germany

btw when Turkiye was making Aircraft in 1936-1944 , there was no state called Israel.

Last edited:
As an expert on....weapon systems, don't you know that an Italian ECM can "snap"/fit more easily to a frigate that has an Italian battle management system(Kronos)?
NETTUNO is the top ECM system of the West, and it's not easily given by the Italians, let alone the....French, who paid to "snap"/match the French SETIS combat system.

That means
Countries like Egypt buys downgrade weapons
F-16 without AIM-120
Rafale without METEOR
FREMM without SYLVER A50 VLS and NETTUNO-4100 ECM
A43 VLS without quad pack capability ... only 16 SAM

On the other hand Turkiye develops its own all weapons/systems

MIDLAS VLS
MKE 76 mm gun
Havelsan ADVENT CMS
Aselsan CENK-S AESA Radar
Aselsan ALPER LPI Surface Radar
Aselsan AKREP Fire Control Radar
Aselsan Piri IRST
Aselsan FERSAH Hull Mounted Sonar
Aselsan SeaEye-AHTAPOT EO Reconnaisance and Survellience System
Aselsan ARES-2N Electronic Warfare System
Aselsan HIZIR Torpedo counter measure System

-- 16 x ATMACA Anti ship Missiles
-- 64 x HISAR-D Air Defense Missiles
-- 1 x GOKDENIZ 35 mm CIWS
-- 6 x ORKA Torpedos
-- 2 x 25 mm STOP Machine Gun Platforms

ISTIF class Frigate
1671066531269.png

Last edited:
Turkish Navy TCG ANADOLU to carry KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jets

to be the first and only in the region

Turkiye joins the big club with stealth platform KIZILELMA and TCG ANADOLU

USA Navy F35B
UK Royal Navy F35B
İtalian Navy F35B
Turkish Navy KIZILELMA
Japan F35B

1671065815909.png

1671065833323.png

1671097169302.png

Last edited:
Another liar troll which is belong to Foinikas's ignorant and liar troll team

in 2021 I said KIZILELMA unmammed stealth Fighter Jet will be ready in 2023

and you said that unmanned stealth fighter jet in 2023? Lol not by 2043 i guarantee you that much.

Foinikas and you lying , trolling and terrorize my threads since 2021

even in 14.12.2022 first flight .... see troll see 2023 or 2043
View attachment 905825
Unmanned Stealth fighter jet typically is understood and agreed to be a 6th generation technology.

So your saying, Turkey, who never made a jet fighter before, who uses foreign engines and other parts, who has a destroyed economy is the first country in the world to make a 6th generation fighter jet. You make me laugh and spill my coffee haha.

I said 2043 unmanned stealth fighter jet but I will change that to 2063 to be honest and you know as well as i do that i meant 6th generation not even 5th generation.

Just because you found a little loophole to making a cheap rust bucket that flies and technically is unmanned and shoots a couple of missiles doesn't mean anything. You know as well as I do any 4th generation JF-17 or SU-27 would smoke your kizilema. I am not even going to entertain your little cheap mess to be anywhere comparable to a 4.5th gen like a eurofighter, rafale, J-10c, Grippen etc. And you know that as well as I do deep down too.

So no, don't try to play word games like a little boy, you didn't make a 6th gen fighter jet the way China/Japan/Europe/America is preparing to make. You simply tried to tick a few boxes and put out the cheapest and thing that can fly and be unmanned and shoot a few missiles. Don't act like your a world first or anything special especially when your too scared for your little kilizema to participate in simulations or wargames with fellow NATO 4.5th gen fighters because you know they will smoke you. A 6th gen unmanned stealth fighter jet being worked on by other nations all have the ability to smoke the 5th gen when your little fighter can't even keep up with 4th gen...Its not only pathetic but also misleading to act like you are in the same category. Its like someone who went to established titles and bought a certificate that said they are a lord of scotland and then went to scotland and told the actual lords that he is equal to them. Your a joke, we all see it but you don't so don't mind us laughing our asses off about your country trying to keep up but failing miserably by every standard.

That is the problem with his posts. They are all absolute. There is no room for discussion,he is always absolute: "Turkish are the best". You can't discuss,you either have to say you agree with him or he will call you an "ignorant troll".

Just because it flies,does it mean it's combat-ready and for mass production in 2023.
You see this is the Turkish weapons industry.
With a destroyed economy and literally no money. The Turkish arms industry is spitting out weapons that have minimal funding, minimal development time and untested. They do this because it makes Erdogan look big and powerful and takes the poor suffering peoples attention away from things that matter like quality of life and jobs etc.

In the event of a war these unfunded, underdeveloped and untested weapons and going to fail on a massive scale. Wouldn't be surprised if Egypt steamrolled Turkey like there is no tomorrow in the event of a real war.

Weapons aren't things you can just rush with minimal knowledge, experience, minimal funding and development time. Its just really propaganda for the masses to look good but in reality those weapons don't even work. Just look at that failed project kizilema. all the major powers are still working on a unmanned stealth fighter jet aka 6th gen but Turkey makes one in a few years? Its the epitomy of a joke and tool of propaganda thats going to be an expensive piece of scrap metal at the bottom of the ocean shot down by 4th gen f-16 or mig/suhkoi

Chinese , Greeks are crying again with their butthurt feelings

Turkiye has enough money with $850 billion of GDP ... bigger than Greece+Egypt+$160 billion combined

Drone super power Turkiye sold its UCAVs TB-2 ,ANKA ,AKSUNGUR ,AKINCI to 32 countries
Dozens of countries are waiting for buying combat proven , high quality superior Turkish UCAVs

KIZILELMA , TISU and TFX to make Turkiye one of top 3 in the world

USA : F22 , F35 , X47
Turkiye : KIZILELMA , TISU and TFX
UK : F35 , TEMPEST

There will be twin engined bigger variant of KIZILELMA with speed of mach 2
  • Smart fleet autonomy equipped with artificial intelligence
  • High Situational Awareness with AESA Radar , EOTS
  • Fully Autonomous Take Off and Landing
  • High Maneuverability with delta canards
  • LOS and BLOS ( SATCOM )
  • Low RCS
  • Internal weapon bay for stealth flight capability

-- KIZILELMA has a monocoque composite body. It means the body is a single piece without any rough surfaces. This improves stealth capability incredibly

-- The RAM paint reduce the RCS value of the KIZILELMA

-- KIZILELMA will carry air missiles in the internal weapon stations for stealth flight capability

Indigenous TF-6000 and TF-10.000 Turbofan Engine under development to power KIZILELMA
1671088146331.png

1671088284827.jpeg

TAI ANKA-3 ( TISU ) unmanned stealth Bomber by 2023
1671088581023.jpeg

TAI TFX Fighter Jet to make maiden flight by 2024
1671088449741.png

1671088468580.png

1671088509300.jpeg

Last edited:
You see this is the Turkish weapons industry.
With a destroyed economy and literally no money. The Turkish arms industry is spitting out weapons that have minimal funding, minimal development time and untested. They do this because it makes Erdogan look big and powerful and takes the poor suffering peoples attention away from things that matter like quality of life and jobs etc.

In the event of a war these unfunded, underdeveloped and untested weapons and going to fail on a massive scale. Wouldn't be surprised if Egypt steamrolled Turkey like there is no tomorrow in the event of a real war.

Weapons aren't things you can just rush with minimal knowledge, experience, minimal funding and development time. Its just really propaganda for the masses to look good but in reality those weapons don't even work. Just look at that failed project kizilema. all the major powers are still working on a unmanned stealth fighter jet aka 6th gen but Turkey makes one in a few years? Its the epitomy of a joke and tool of propaganda thats going to be an expensive piece of scrap metal at the bottom of the ocean shot down by 4th gen f-16 or mig/suhkoi
Well said man. Although they did have success with some projects they've worked on for years,they keep pushing their industry to make more and more and more systems. All that can't be possible,unless they're copying parts of them from other countries.

That means
Countries like Egypt buys downgrade weapons
F-16 without AIM-120
Rafale without METEOR
FREMM without SYLVER A50 VLS and NETTUNO-4100 ECM
A43 VLS without quad pack capability ... only 16 SAM

On the other hand Turkiye develops its own all weapons/systems

MIDLAS VLS
MKE 76 mm gun
Havelsan ADVENT CMS
Aselsan CENK-S AESA Radar
Aselsan ALPER LPI Surface Radar
Aselsan AKREP Fire Control Radar
Aselsan Piri IRST
Aselsan FERSAH Hull Mounted Sonar
Aselsan SeaEye-AHTAPOT EO Reconnaisance and Survellience System
Aselsan ARES-2N Electronic Warfare System
Aselsan HIZIR Torpedo counter measure System

-- 16 x ATMACA Anti ship Missiles
-- 64 x HISAR-D Air Defense Missiles
-- 1 x GOKDENIZ 35 mm CIWS
-- 6 x ORKA Torpedos
-- 2 x 25 mm STOP Machine Gun Platforms

ISTIF class Frigate
View attachment 905901

First of all, the fact that you compare to me Turkish untested ECM systems, with well-known Italian ones, probably from the best company in the world, systems that are tested in NATO or cross-branch joint exercises, beyond their limits, also proves your weak argumentation.
Egypt, put in a system of ECM, which you have not even seen in your dreams. Maybe if you bought it, with the turkish reverse engineer will make something similar.
But because you were so annoying, they don't sell you the codes anymore.
Second, your "sheets" regarding Turkish naval programs, most of them unfinished, leave me coldly indifferent.

First of all, the fact that you compare to me Turkish untested ECM systems, with well-known Italian ones, probably from the best company in the world, systems that are tested in NATO or cross-branch joint exercises, beyond their limits, also proves your weak argumentation.

Turkish EW Technology in top 3 in NATO with USA and The UK

Italy not even close ....

Turkish EW Systems are combat proven in the Aegean , Syria and Libya
even in 1996 Turkish Navy used EW technology against Greek Helicopter
Greek Helicopter crushed over the Island and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos)

Its Turkish Aselsan ARES-2N EW System for ADA class Corvette , ISTIF class Frigate and TCG ANADOLU Aircraft Carrier
1671100062657.png

also Italy can only dream about new generation Turkish REDET-II Radar EW System

in Libya , even Turkish KORAL Radar Electronic Warfare System kicked Italian HORIZON class Destroyer EMPAR Radar

1671100612030.jpeg

1671100205098.png
1671100215391.png

1671100117769.png

And its Turkish Navy TCG UFUK EW Ship .. only a few countries in the world
1671100446318.jpeg

Egypt, put in a system of ECM, which you have not even seen in your dreams. Maybe if you bought it, with the turkish reverse engineer will make something similar.

We dont need Italian junk
We have better EW technology

Egypt is so undeveloped country which can not produce even EW System
Egypt bought downgrade FREMM without SYLVER A50 VLS and NETTUNO-4100 ECM

Still dreaming to match with Turkiye .... lunatic daydreamer

Last edited:
Turkish EW Technology in top 3 in NATO with USA and The UK

Italy not even close ....
Says who? A simple question.

Says who?

Turkish EW Systems are combat proven in the Aegean , Syria and Libya
even in 1996 Turkish Navy used EW technology against Greek Helicopter
Greek Helicopter crushed over the Island and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos)

I don't know what propaganda or obscure writers and sources you read,but the helicopter's remains were found with bullet-holes on. That's what former MoD Kammenos and several others have said,if I remember correctly.

Says who? A simple question.

Says who?

Turkish EW Systems SAYS ,, Italy can not even dream about it ..

Meteksan NAZAR-KARA Laser EW System ..only Turkiye in Europe

The system to be able to jam and paralyze EO/IR missiles and UAV Cameras
For the first time in the world, a product of this type, size and range has entered the inventory

1671102901858.png

1671102789639.png

1671102804883.jpeg

KORAL and REDET-II Radar EW System .. only Turkiye in Europe
1671102983410.png

1671102994491.png

1671103006923.png

ARES-2N EW System for Warships
1671103071960.png

ARES-2SC EW System for Submarines
1671103119751.jpeg

1671103129874.jpeg

SPEWS-II EW Suite for F-16s
1671103410514.png

MEHPOD Jamming Pod for Fighter Jets
1671103200383.png

EW Pod for UCAVs
1671103770712.jpeg

Unmanned EW Vessel .. only Turkiye in NATO
1671103284458.png

Also VURAL , MILKAR-A3 , SANCAK , HAVASOJ , etc
1671103239697.png

1671103360018.jpeg

1671105039205.png

1671105077421.png

1671104361789.jpeg

EW Ship
1671104430691.jpeg

Last edited:
Turkish EW Systems SAYS ,, Italy can not even dream about it .. wtf Italy ?

read but dont cry ok troll team
Excuse me,I'm asking a question and you're not answering. You're just posting photos of Turkish stuff.

You claim that Turkish EW systems are top and Italy can't even dream about them.

I asked you,who says that? Why should I believe it? Your answer was "Turkish EW system says". What is that? That's not a valid argument.

French,Italian and German companies are renowed and have been in the top for decades. I'll ask you again,why should I choose a Turkish EW system over an established company's famous EW system?

French,Italian and German companies are renowed and have been in the top for decades. I'll ask you again,why should I choose a Turkish EW system over an established company's famous EW system?

I showed you air-naval-land based Turkish EW Systems from ASELSAN which is one of top defense companies in the world in EW Systems , Electronics , E/O Systems , Avionics , Radars , etc

Show me so-called French,Italian and German EW Systems ( air-naval-land based )

Show me so-called French,Italian and German Radar EW System which is similar to Turkish REDET-II ( only Turkiye in Europe )

if you have a claim then prove it , instead of trolling

even Turkish NAZAR-KARA Laser EW System .. only Turkiye in Europe

in Libya , even Turkish KORAL Radar Electronic Warfare System versus Italian HORIZON class Destroyer EMPAR Radar
1671106218875.png

Your primitive Greece still dreaming about fighting Turkiye

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom