What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

Why is this car better than the other?

*posts photo of the car*

Yes,but why is it better?

*posts same photo*

Ok,but why is it better?

"Because I say so"

But what makes you say it,why is it better than the other car?

*Posts more photos of cars*

*posts photo of the car*

Yes,but why is it better?

*posts same photo*

Ok,but why is it better?

"Because I say so"

But what makes you say it,why is it better than the other car?

*Posts more photos of cars*
TURKISH CAR is better than Italian/German/French/Tiny Greece/Tiny Israel car...

Turkish car SEATBELT
1671135320603.png

TURKISH car STEERING WHEEL
1671135416057.png

Turkish CAR competitors are CHINA, USA, RUSSIA, not tiny nations...

Turkish EW Systems are combat proven in the Aegean , Syria and Libya
even in 1996 Turkish Navy used EW technology against Greek Helicopter
Greek Helicopter crushed over the Island and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos)
You are a pathetic liar.

That means Egyptian military don't have network centric warfare capability! Correct me if Im wrong. If your major military assets can't co operate with each other then you're already in a disadvantage!

BTW, My country Bangladesh has almost same GDP as Egypt. Yet, we can't even dream to purchase something like FREEM frigate. How do you afford them?
We have an indigenous system doing this kind of job.

For the funds etc..., we don't know hahaha. It is a national secret.

Zimbabwe car firm designs a car with 6 wheels for example.
MMME- No other company like ferrari or BMW designs cars with 6 wheels so Zimbabwe is the worlds best!!!

Yer dumbass, other countries don't waste money on useless systems means they are not into selling propaganda and are actually invested in things that work.

Well said man. Although they did have success with some projects they've worked on for years,they keep pushing their industry to make more and more and more systems. All that can't be possible,unless they're copying parts of them from other countries.
The old, I did one thing and worked so now I am an expert at everything and can skip all the steps! Even if you copy parts to catch up, it still takes time to reverse engineer it, trial it, test it and make improvements etc. Just look at India or other nations who can't even copy anything with massive funding involved.

You are a pathetic liar.

You are pathetic losers

What a joke. Israeli electronic warfare makes your drones go in circles around Cyprus and Greece up until they automatically return to base.

only in your dreams
keep dreaming with your tinny EW System to use against only small Drones

You need some huge *** stationary laser to fool missiles while all we need is this small and compact system we easily integrate anywhere we want even for jets flying at high speeds

learn about military

only USA and Turkiye have developed superior single mode LASER Weapon in the world

Multi mode LASER has high power but poor beam quality

Turkish CAR competitors are CHINA, USA, RUSSIA, not tiny nations...

Brainless troll team jumping to CAR

Unmanned stealth Fighter Jet is 100 times more difficult to develop than a CAR

ISRAEL,GREECE,GERMANY,İTALY,CHINA,RUSSIA only can dream about it

KIZILELMA ... also TAI TISU unmanned stealth Bomber in 2023
1671178141382.jpeg

Last edited:
You are so many years behind us, you keep talking about future project and not realizing we are far ahead of you

Israel doesnt have even future projects and you pathetic daydreamers are showing old technologies ..

watch and learn about cutting edge technology

btw Liar trolls
Turkiye has only one brand its TOGG and latest technology electric cars with 3D Holographic Assistant" technology .. ( the first time in the world )

-- "3D Holographic Assistant" technology .. ( the first time in the world )
This innovative assistant will benefit from advanced eye tracking algorithms and holographic three-dimensional imaging technologies to provide a user experience far beyond the ordinary virtual dashboard

-- The car is becoming a smart device. It's an autonomous vehicle (autonomous driving level 3 )
-- Artificial Intelligence technology
-- Intelligent connection and updating software over the internet via a 4G / 5G connection

your backward Israel,Greece can not even dream about it

1671178769559.png

1671178800445.png

1671178707455.png

1671178827275.png

1671178845768.png

1671178865206.png

1671178736681.png

1671178984424.png

Last edited:
A drone with missiles is far from beeing an operationnal reality. It is to be seen in far more technological advance countries than Turkey first.

first go develop even turboprob Engined UCAV
France-Germany still dreaming about EUROMALE UAV for 2028

KIZILELMA will be operational in 2023 with mass production
and your France-Germany still will dream about EUROMALE UAV for 2028

A copy and paste of J-20 drawings.
Turkey is the new China : only able to copy and paste....

Same troll team .. keep crying

Foinikas , retaxis , BON PLAN , Beny Karachun and others are crying on my threads since 2021

Last edited:
Brainless troll team jumping to CAR
He didn't even get the joke

Same troll team .. keep crying

Foinikas , retaxis , BON PLAN , Beny Karachun and others are crying on my threads since 2021

You're the one crying,when you repeat this in every post.

btw Liar trolls
Turkiye has only one brand its TOGG and latest technology electric cars with 3D Holographic Assistant" technology .. ( the first time in the world )
You don't even get what Beny meant...

You're the one crying,when you repeat this in every post.

I show hundreds of Turkish military projects

Same troll team Foinikas , retaxis , BON PLAN , Beny Karachun and others are crying with their butthurt feelings on my threads since 2021

You don't even get what Beny meant...

liar Beny jumped to car with fake photos ...its not Turkish car
1671182666201.png

Turkiye has only one brand its TOGG ..its Turkish Car SUV and SEDAN
1671182964813.png

1671182992179.png

backward Israel,Greece can not produce even a car

still dreaming about to match with regiional power Turkiye who produce electric Car , Bus , Truck , Aircraft , Helicopter ,Unmanned Fighter Jet , Ships up to 300 m , mega Yatch , electric Train , hybrid Train , Tram , Corvette , Frigate and many more

know your place with your tiny Greece and Israel

Last edited:
You don't even get it...

🤦‍♂️

I blocked his lie .... stupid troll team show fake photo and says Turkish Car

And Car is not military technology idiots .. We are talking about military technology

Italy produce Cars
but Italy can not produce an UCAV , even I am not talking about unmanned Fighter Jet like KIZILELMA

Italy also dont have EW technologies as like Turkish REDET-II , KORAL , SANCAK , VURAL , MEHPOD , SPWES-II , HAVASOJ

I blocked his lie .... stupid troll team show fake photo and says Turkish Car

And Car is not military technology idiots .. We are talking about military technology

Italy produce Cars
but Italy can not produce an UCAV , even I am not talking about unmanned Fighter Jet like KIZILELMA
Please,don't talk more about it. You make yourself look even more stupid.

Back
Top Bottom