What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

Please,don't talk more about it. You make yourself look even more stupid.

You are real stupid troll team who jumped to car from military technologies

Last edited:
Oh man...I told you to stop talking about it. As advice.

I am saying again
You are real stupid troll team who jumped to car from military technologies
You could not show me Italian EW Systems and jumped to Car

I did not say that Turkiye has better Car technology than Italy

Car technology is a thing , Military technology is another thing .... brainless troll team

Last edited:
I show hundreds of Turkish military projects

Same troll team Foinikas , retaxis , BON PLAN , Beny Karachun and others are crying with their butthurt feelings on my threads since 2021

liar Beny jumped to car with fake photos ...its not Turkish car
View attachment 906311

Turkiye has only one brand its TOGG ..its Turkish Car SUV and SEDAN
View attachment 906312
View attachment 906313

backward Israel,Greece can not produce even a car

still dreaming about to match with regiional power Turkiye who produce electric Car , Bus , Truck , Aircraft , Helicopter ,Unmanned Fighter Jet , Ships up to 300 m , mega Yatch , electric Train , hybrid Train , Tram , Corvette , Frigate and many more

know your place with your tiny Greece and Israel
Dude your response just shows you didn't get the joke.

We have an indigenous system doing this kind of job.
Still Egyptian workaround doesn't fix the problem. Egyptian solution enables communication, but doesn't give Egyptian military assets from various countries network centric warfare capabilities.
For the funds etc..., we don't know hahaha. It is a national secret.
May the force be with you...

Still Egyptian workaround doesn't fix the problem. Egyptian solution enables communication, but doesn't give Egyptian military assets from various countries network centric warfare capabilities.

May the force be with you...
Thank you sir you too wish the best for Bangladesh. Look honestly, I am not a real expert about communications and technology etc.. so I can't really help you to answer your question. Maybe another egyptian member can help in that matter.

AKINCI UCAV fired TRLG-230 supersonic Missile with range of 100+ km

Range : 100+ km
Speed : mach 3+
Warhead : 42 kg

Good luck to enemies they will need it

1671220717825.png

Last edited:
Poor man's copy of the SkySniper and RAMPAGE missiles, lower range, slower and less explosives

Poor Man = Egypt+Greece who produce nothing

and Turkiye has bigger economy than Egypt+Greece+$160 billion combined
or Turkiye has bigger economy than Greece+Israel+$100 billion combined

TRLG-230 = 230 mm and 210 kg ... speed of mach 3+
RAMPAGE = 306 mm and 570 kg ... speed of mach 1,5 - 1.9

TRLG-230 is laser guided to hit even moving targets
RAMPAGE has GPS/INS guidance .. can not hit moving targets

If Turkiye want , no problem
There is also TRG-300 ( 300 mm ) guided Rocket to turn it to air launched version which is similar to RAMPAGE

And AKINCI UCAV can carry 6 TRLG-230
and 100+ km enough to hit pathetic Egyptian-Hellenic Frigates with 16 SAMs ( 35-50 km )

Last edited:
or Turkiye has bigger economy than Greece+Israel+$100 billion combined
Israel GDP in 2022 is 530 billion dollars with 9 million civilians, Turkish economy is 850 billion with 85 million civilians, Turkish economy is crashing at an ever growing rate.

You are the small economy. We are a way stronger economy than Turkey.
TRLG-230 is laser guided to hit even moving targets
RAMPAGE has GPS/INS guidance .. can not hit moving targets
It has INS + altimeter with satellite guidance and two-way datalink guidance, allowing for real time coordinate updates, that means it can easily hit moving targets provided it has a spotter like a drone providing real time constant coordinates.

Israel GDP in 2022 is 530 billion dollars with 9 million civilians, Turkish economy is 850 billion with 85 million civilians, Turkish economy is crashing at an ever growing rate.

You are the small economy. We are a way stronger economy than Turkey.

what a silly opinion

80+ million Germany has bigger GDP than 1,3 billion India+ 225 million Pakistan + 166 million Bangladesh combined

so what ?

btw nobody attack Israel ... but Turkiye -Turkish economy under attack since 1990s
even since 2013 , Turkish economy lost over $500 billion

in 2013 , Turkiye had $960 billion of GDP ...

dont compare modern Turkiye with non-modern İsrael,Greece,Egypt

since 2002 ERDOGAN modernized Turkiye ( $1 trillion )
including $78 billion to buy 380 new planes for Turkish Airlines and to build the biggest Airport in the world

even Greece+Egypt+İsrael dont have total of 380 passenger planes

It has INS + altimeter with satellite guidance and two-way datalink guidance, allowing for real time coordinate updates, that means it can easily hit moving targets provided it has a spotter like a drone providing real time constant coordinates.

maybe only in your dreams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom