What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Tell that to him. He didn't know until Akritas and you told him. He doesn't even know the basics of naval warfare.

I always shared this photo for our ASW Helicopters from my photo archive

fired 35 km PENGUIN missile ...
1674432520852.jpeg

What a troll team still dreaming about Sea Hawk Helicopter instead of Frigate which can fire 8-16 HARPOON or ATMACA anti-ship missiles from 140-220+ km away

Why waste time trying to educate a defective brain?

Sen ilk önce kendini egit cahil amele
GABYA sınıfı Fırkateynlerin hepsinde VLS varmış gibi birde işaretlemiş dangalak

ne kadar beyinsiz varsa toplanmış .. Daha AKINCI da hangi motorlar kullanılıyor onu bilmeyen beyinsiz .. PT6 yı PD-170 zanneden cahil

Sen ilk önce kendini egit cahil amele
GABYA sınıfı Fırkateynlerin hepsinde VLS varmış gibi birde işaretlemiş dangalak

ne kadar beyinsiz varsa toplanmış .. Daha AKINCI da hangi motorlar kullanılıyor onu bilmeyen beyinsiz .. PT6 yı PD-170 zanneden cahil
Ne oldu adam mı oldun PT6 yı bilince :rofl:

3 İ-class frigates will be built by the TAİS Joint Venture, which consists of Anadolu, Sedef and Sefine shipyards, in cooperation with STM Business Partnership.

The three frigate are expected to be delivered to the naval forces in 36 months.

The serial production of the İ-class is a very important milestone in the transformation of the Turkish navy. The delivery of these frigates to the navy will be one of the critical steps promised by the TN 2033 vision document, and the first concrete step in the post-2030 expansion.

Last edited:
3 İ-class frigates will be built by the TAİS Joint Venture, which consists of Anadolu, Sedef and Sefine shipyards, in cooperation with STM Business Partnership.

The three frigate are expected to be delivered to the naval forces in 36 months.

The serial production of the İ-class is a very important milestone in the transformation of the Turkish navy. The delivery of these frigates to the navy will be one of the critical steps promised by the TN 2033 vision document, and the first concrete step in the post-2030 expansion.

very good that 3 units will hit the water simulatously

also building in 3 shipyards will ensure fast delivery

BMC Power engines will be used in marine systems​

The engines developed by BMC Power will power the marine systems.

BMC hosted members of the press and researchers at its facilities in Sakarya. At the meeting, which Defense Turk also attended, it was announced that the engines developed by BMC Power would also be used in marine systems. In this context, it was reported that talks were made with shipyards such as Sefine, Yonca Onuk, Ares and Dearsan.

As a result of the negotiations, it was stated that cooperation protocols were signed and the engines for the unmanned sea vehicles would be marinated. Within the scope of Marine, some changes will be made in the engine. In addition to this situation, it was announced that studies will be carried out to develop generators from the mentioned engines.

Engine and generator solutions for offshore platforms from BMC Power​

Mustafa Kaval, General Manager of BMC Power, announced that BMC Power developed engine and generator solutions for marine platforms by marinating its existing engines. The integration studies of AZRA, which is the first engine that BMC Power marines, to Marlin SİDA, which was developed in partnership with ASELSAN-SEFINE, continue. Discussions on the use of BMC Power engines in other S/IDA systems are ongoing.

marlin-ida-min-1.png

Following the integration of the AZRA engine to Marlin SİDA , which is Turkey's first SIDA with electronic warfare capability, other engines such as UTKU and BATU will also be marinated and used on naval platforms. Apart from the propulsion system, the engines developed by BMC Power can also be used as diesel generators that provide the necessary electricity for the sensors, command-control and weapon systems of the ships. For the marination of the engine, changes are required in components such as cooling systems (eg seawater cooling).

Back
Top Bottom