What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Anadolu isn't an aircraft carrier equal to Charles de Gaulle. It's a helicopter/drone carrier,you dumbass.

That doesnt matters dumbass

We need to protect TCG ANADOLU as like France protect Charles de Gaulle Aircraft Carrier

TCG ANADOLU to carry KIZILELMA , even HURJET Fighter Jets , TB-3 UCAVs and Helicopters as Aircraft Carrier ..... when needed

You can not send TCG ANADOLU and TCG DERYA to danger zone without protection against enemy Forces ( Fighhter Jets , Frigates , Submarinnes )

1 -2 Frigate can not proteect TCG ANADOLU and TCG DERYA

If you think you can buy and upgrade 3 Type 23 frigates with 250$ you're mistaken.

Not only me but also all my Friends think so

2nd hand old Frigates ,, max $40-50 million per unit 3 x = $120-150 million

and $100-130 million for upgrade ( 3 Ships )

That doesnt matters dumbass

We need to protect TCG ANADOLU as like France protect Charles de Gaulle Aircraft Carrier

TCG ANADOLU to carry KIZILELMA , even HURJET Fighter Jets , TB-3 UCAVs and Helicopters as Aircraft Carrier ..... when needed

You can not send TCG ANADOLU and TCG DERYA to danger zone without protection against enemy Forces ( Fighhter Jets , Frigates , Submarinnes )

1 -2 Frigate can not proteect TCG ANADOLU and TCG DERYA
Ok spend all your money buying ships to protect Anadolu 👏 👏 👏

2nd hand old Frigates ,, max $40-50 million per unit 3 x = $120-150 million
And what exactly are your friends and you? This nonsense is beyond laughable...

First of all, you are a pathological liar, because I did not write any of what you mention.
You claimed that ASW helicopters can't carry Anti-Ship Missiles, and I proved you wrong.

I was talking about Turkish ASW Helicopters

and you jumped to HARPOON and NSM missiles .....stupid troll

Turkish ASW Helicopters doesnt carry HARPOON
and no any NSM missile in our inventory

35 km short range PENGUIN Mssile is shit ....
Modern Navies can hit ASW Helicopter before it fire PENGUIN Missile

Greeks dont want to see Turkiye when buying even 2nd hand Frigates

And what exactly are your friends and you? This nonsense is beyond laughable...

we laugh on silly Greeks who says billions of dollars for 3 old Type-23 Frigates

any word on the second LHD?

does Turkey plan to start building it in 2023?

Beyond that, how to neutralize a large ship like the Anaolou, there are many ways.
Now if you imagine naval operations in Somalia, Egypt, Libya and the...Philippines, that's your fantasy, with one ship that has changed....three times operational roles, it's a real joke.

Your brain and military knowledge is real joke

Turkiye can send TCG ANADOLU for Libya to kick HAFTAR in a conflict

KIZILELMA and HURJET Fighter Jets also dozens of TB-3 UCAVs will be enough to do it

no need to deploy Fighter Jets in Libya Al Watiya Airbase .....

3 modernized Type-23 Frigates can carry 96 SAMs including 100-150 km SIPER block-1/2 to block enemy Fighter Jets

also 3 Type-23 , 1 MILGEM and 1 Submarine can carry 40 anti-ship missiles and 30 torpedos
to block enemy Warships , Submarines

TCG ANADOLU Carrier Battle Group will help Turkiye to increase power projection capability

If we ever get to the conflict, the Greek Navy and the Air Force have other means to neutralize it.

Maybe in your dreams

TCG ANADOLU will be under protection by the Turkish Air Force and Navy

Last edited:
I was talking about Turkish ASW Helicopters
No you weren't:

Screenshot_2023-01-22 Turkish Naval Programs.png

we laugh on silly Greeks who says billions of dollars for 3 old Type-23 Frigates
Who? You and your cat?

Because everybody else knows it's beyond ridiculous to say you can buy and modernize 3 Type 23 frigates with just 125 million dollars.

Who? You and your cat?

Because everybody else knows it's beyond ridiculous to say you can buy and modernize 3 Type 23 frigates with just 125 million dollars.

not $125 million , ı said $250 million to buy and modernize 3 Type-23

and waiter Foinikas said billions of dollars to buy and modernize 3 Type-23
ignorant troll

The Royal Navy sold 3 Type 23 Frigates to Chile in 2005 for £135 million ($ 170m)

The value of the sale to Chilean Navy which includes the three ships, pre-sale sanitisation and maintenance, and training

No you weren't:

kodugumun salagı nasıl bir beyinsiz yaratıksın

We are talking about Turkish Navy and of course I was talking about ASW Helicopters in the Turkish Navy

Last edited:
and waiter Foinikas said billions of dollars to buy and modernize 3 Type-23
ignorant troll
If I'm a waiter then what are you?

stupid shit kodugumun salagı nasıl bir beyinsiz yaratıksın

We are talking about Turkish Navy and ASW Helicopters in the Turkish Navy
Ne oldu? You got angry because you showed how ignorant you are?

Ne oldu? You got angry because you showed how ignorant you are?

Only ignorant trolls like waiter Foinikas and slapstick Atrikas can say this

even my 18 years old nephew very well knows about Our Sea Hawk Helicopters

I am saying again

1 -- Turkish ASW Helicopters dont carry HARPOON
2-- No any NSM missile in our inventory

3 -- 35 km short range PENGUIN Mssile is shit ....

even Our ASW Helicopter carry 1 Missile ..... we need 24 Helicopters to fire 24 missiles

On the other hand 3 Type-23 Frigates can fire 24 anti-ship missiles from 140-200 km away

Only ignorant trolls like waiter Foinikas and slapstick Atrikas can say this

even my 18 years old nephew very well knows about Our Sea Hawk Helicopters

I am saying again

1 -- Turkish ASW Helicopters dont carry HARPOON
2-- No any NSM missile in our inventory

3 -- 35 km short range PENGUIN Mssile is shit ....

even Our ASW Helicopter carry 1 Missile ..... we need 24 Helicopters to fire 24 missiles

On the other hand 3 Type-23 Frigates can fire 24 anti-ship missiles from 140-200 km away
Listen,stop lying to yourself. You're not gonna convince any of us about what you meant,so stop. At this point you are trying to save face,but nobody believes you. You're only lying to yourself.

Listen,stop lying to yourself. You're not gonna convince any of us about what you meant,so stop. At this point you are trying to save face,but nobody believes you. You're only lying to yourself.

Your lies and babbling wont change the reality

I have proved my arguments

You said even billions of dollars to buy and modernize 3 Type-23 Frigates

when , I said $250 million

You said
""If you think you can buy and upgrade 3 Type 23 frigates with 250$ you're mistaken""

You said
"" This nonsense is beyond laughable ""

Source : read and educate yourself

The Royal Navy sold 3 Type 23 Frigates to Chile in 2005 for £135 million ($ 170m)

The value of the sale to Chilean Navy which includes the three ships, pre-sale sanitisation and maintenance, and training

You can fool only anti-Erdogan losers ...nothing else

Your lies and babbling wont change the reality

I have proved my arguments

You said even billions of dollars to buy and modernize 3 Type-23 Frigates

when , I said $250 million

You said
""If you think you can buy and upgrade 3 Type 23 frigates with 250$ you're mistaken""

You said
"" This nonsense is beyond laughable ""

Source : read and educate yourself

Take into account prices in 2005,the equipment removed for Chile and the upgrades Turkey will have to make.

You can't take them and upgrade them without reaching at least a billion US dollars. Unless you wanna stay with the current version and buy missiles and other stuff from Britain.

What multi-national threats do you have in Somalia and Qatar? Lol.

You don't need it.
Agreed We're not in a big rush to expand. We're already holding qualitative and quantitative edge over any & all naval threats.

No you weren't:

View attachment 912580

Who? You and your cat?

For your knowledge. Turkish ASW helicopters carry anti ship missiles too. Penguin to be slowly replaced by Çakır

Agreed We're not in a big rush to expand. We're already holding qualitative and quantitative edge over any & all naval threats.

For your knowledge. Turkish ASW helicopters carry anti ship missiles too. Penguin to be slowly replaced by Çakır
Tell that to him. He didn't know until Akritas and you told him. He doesn't even know the basics of naval warfare.

You can't take them and upgrade them without reaching at least a billion US dollars. Unless you wanna stay with the current version and buy missiles and other stuff from Britain.

We dont need buy anything from the UK
We have our own CMS , Missiles , CIWS , 76 mm naval gun , etc

Turkiye modernize 4 MEKO-200 Frigates for €250 million .. everything
including structural modernization

about Type-23 Frigates
We will replace 115mm gun with 76mm gun ,
We will put our own ADVENT Combat management System
Maybe we can add 20 or 35 mm CIWS
We have our own HISAR-RF and SIPER SAMs
Turkish Navy has HARPOON ant ATMACA anti-ship missiles

ARTISAN 3D Radar modern ,, 32 cells VLS already there
no need big money to modernize 3 Type-23 Frigates