-Yeni Akit Gazetesi
-Habervaktim
-AKİT HABER-
-Yeni Şafak
-Milli Gazete
-Tahahaber.com
-Bugün Gazetesi
-Haberler.com

I don´t like the others too ,but these have break all limits about the Turkish Defence Industry.

What i expect from the new selected mod will be;

Neutral: Things got heated in the last weeks, we all lost our composure. From now on, the mod should remain neutral whatever happens.

Non-English language: Foreign users looking for info in our section could be able to do so. We have a Turkish discussion thread and we should use Turkish only at that thread. (We really put up a fight to have that thread)

Composure: Mod should keep the discussion in a mannered way. Swearing, racism, off-topic posts, discussion of religion, **** race between nations shouldn't be tolerated.

Sticky Threads: Our sticky threads were wonderfull, mainly formed of datas but some troll (faraq) ruined them, please clean the sticky threads.

In conclusion Turkish Section was wonderfull a few months ago and it was the reason why i joined this forum. Lets turn back to those days.

I hope the new temporaly mod will not allow sources like from these websites:

-Zaman Gazetesi
-Today's Zaman
-Aksiyon Dergisi
-Cihan Haber Ajans
-Sızıntı Dergisi
-Samanyolu TV-
-STV Haber
-Sabah Gazetesi
-Star Gazetesi
-Taraf Gazetesi-
-Kanal 7
-Ülke TV
-TVT
-Haber7.com
-Rotahaber.com-
-Cafesiyaset.com
-Newstime7.com
-Tevhidhaber.com
-Kanaltürk TV
-Yeni Akit Gazetesi
-Habervaktim
-AKİT HABER-
-Yeni Şafak
-Milli Gazete
-Tahahaber.com
-Bugün Gazetesi
-Haberler.com

I don´t like the others too ,but these have break all limits about the Turkish Defence Industry.

I think people are free use what source they want, under the forum rules of course :)

@Neptune

This Sources are like CNN or NTV who don´t Show Gerzi Parki ,you think this is a good Source ? This Sources are like that says to a Chinese Self-propelled artillery is a Turkish T-155.

Do you think this is good ?

@Sinan

Why you are love so much this faraq :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sinan

Why you are love so much this faraq :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/62985-turkish-aviation-programs-news-update-17.html#post4332311
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/60968-turkish-ongoing-missile-torpedo-programs-update-16.html#post4337687
http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/56273-turkish-indigenous-male-uav-tiha-29.html#post4290458

He ruined these sticky threads and some others i can't remember. I don't want to see trolling when i expect to see some new info.

And let's not forget the chinese guy (his name was Xiao or something). He insulted the Turkish nation in his every post about the Gezi Park protests.

people have a freedom to use "bad"(according to you) sources too. if there is a flaw or the info about a particular subject is incorrect,then your opininon and correction is welcomed.

@Baykuş

These guya are collecting votes here :)

You and İ are sitting like tomato plants :omghaha:

Maybe every Canditate make a new thread with his Campaign.

So we can see what they offer !!!

you better start your campaign fast.. make some election promise (dont worry whether you can keep your promise or not)... :)

İf that wouldn't be the case , we wouldn't call it a election campaign :)

The one who lies the best will win.

Maybe every Canditate make a new thread with his Campaign.

So we can see what they offer !!!

Great idea , maybe we should hold meetings too (sarcasm)

Wazzup bro, long time no see.

I swear on Allah swt that if you vote for me, I will give you 5 sheep each,two pieces of Baklava and all the eyran you can drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom