What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

The nose cone section which is the most visible silhouette of what's underneath the apron, still must be something closer to an surface-to-air missile - SM-3 seems to fit best.

View attachment 648791

Bro, The missile you show is locating the opposite direction of the same room. The nose doesn’t belong to Gezgin but a surface to air missile I think.

3F23E6BC-4D18-414C-85B6-F5E6EB52CB14.jpeg

Judging by (likely) Gezgin’s size and fuel friendly more powerfull turbojet engine developed by Kale(and Ukrainian engine -Al-35- developed for Turkish needs), I believe This missile will have a range not less than 1000km.

Judging by (likely) Gezgin’s size and fuel friendly more powerfull turbojet engine developed by Kale(and Ukrainian engine -Al-35- developed for Turkish needs), I believe This missile will have a range not less than 1000km.
First time I've heard of ai-35. Do you have more information?

We're talking about this project (Gezgin's) since 2014 and now we're discussing if this mock up is Gezgin or not :(
Cheer up. We can’t just show a missile reaching 1000km nor can we reveal much that reaches 400km. So we’ll talk about fuel usage how effective fuel consumption is, burner etc. All of them pointing at whatever range we want is within our reach. Just build a cannister with enough fuel and we’re there

Cheer up. We can’t just show a missile reaching 1000km nor can we reveal much that reaches 400km. So we’ll talk about fuel usage how effective fuel consumption is, burner etc. All of them pointing at whatever range we want is within our reach. Just build a cannister with enough fuel and we’re there
You know it isn't just as simple as this. There are many other parameters that can effect the missile's perfrmance...

We're talking about this project (Gezgin's) since 2014 and now we're discussing if this mock up is Gezgin or not :(
Dürüst olmak gerekirse Dünya gözü ile şu projenin gerçekleştiğini görmek en büyük, en derin hayallerimden birisi... Allah'ım o günleri görmeye nasip etsin...

You know it isn't just as simple as this. There are many other parameters that can effect the missile's perfrmance...

Dürüst olmak gerekirse Dünya gözü ile şu projenin gerçekleştiğini görmek en büyük, en derin hayallerimden birisi... Allah'ım o günleri görmeye nasip etsin...
I know, but all those parametres are being tested developing different branches /type of missiles.

My old man was happy to see Atmaca launched.

Me too man , that's why I'm crying right now :(

The nose cone section which is the most visible silhouette of what's underneath the apron, still must be something closer to an surface-to-air missile - SM-3 seems to fit best.

View attachment 648791

Bro, As you stated The missile geometry seems to fit SM-3. I don’t know how long the back of missile (booster+back fins) is reaching but I can predict the visible part of missile may have a length around 5m (by judging the length of Gokdoğan missile ~3,5-3,8m).

88F6D311-F322-49C6-B7D6-0913951E10CF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom