What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Cirit canister

DSCN6934.JPG
This is so crappy! can't we fire them from old hydra pods?

it looks as if the pod is heavier than the missiles... it's so stupid

What the **** is wrong with us? we're developing state of the art missiles but we can't make an efficient pod for them which doesn't require any modern technology whatsoever? is this what are you saying?

1960s hydra pod holds more ammo than this:
m156m200.jpg

Hydra_70_M261.jpeg

Lockheed Martin's pod holds four missiles in barely enough space for a hellfire!
DAGR-Missile-2.jpg

is this too much to ask?

Last edited:
I ask for the same thing and someone show me a picture of a multi launcher pod for Cirit.

First there was this:
Lazer-G%C3%BCd%C3%BCml%C3%BC-F%C3%BCze-Cirit-2-300x225.jpg

Then this:
UMTAS-2.jpg

now this:
DSCN6934.JPG

it's getting more and more retarded
It looks like they are planning to build a mech battle suit. You are underestimating the capabilities of our engineers.:disagree:

MechWarrior_Fail__Arctic_Wolf_by_Mecha_Master.jpg

It looks like they are planning to build a mech battle suit. You are underestimating the capabilities of our engineers.:disagree:
I just wish they weren't getting high while working :lol:

It's not like this is cutting edge technology
They got solidworks, autocad, catia, maya, lots of software based designing tool and they can't match with 1950s M261 Hydra launch pod I mean WTF

Last edited:

They got solidworks, autocad, catia, maya, lots of software based designing tool and they can't match with 1950s M261 Hydra launch pod I mean WTF
Who says the lauchers are heavy? I mean the shape doesnt say much about the weight, dont be so pessimistic, these guys know what they do. :tup:

I really get annoyed when you talk like this. Not everyone except you are idiot.

We should do a weight comparison between hydra launchers and cirit launchers.

Who says the lauchers are heavy? I mean the shape doesnt say much about the weight, dont be so pessimistic, these guys know what they do. :tup:
I'm not sure if you're familiar with this little physics rule "everything that occupies space has a mass"
I really get annoyed when you talk like this. Not everyone except you are idiot.
We should do a weight comparison between hydra launchers and cirit launchers.
I don't really give a damn about the weight. The fact is, we used to hold 19 rockets in one pod rapidly emptying that pod would give the helicopter a lot of firepower, a lot of psychologic deterrent. Now the helicopters are getting silent and the firepower keeps reducing the helicopters lose their psychological effect on the enemy.

I don't like this, I don't like the fact that our pilots will fly with so little payload under their pylons. and I don't like anything about that pod regardless if it's plastic or aluminium or whatever light material it's made of. It just makes it gay-er

Why Hydra 70 laucher can be loaded with 19 missiles and why cirit launchers can be loaded with only 4 ? They are both 2,75" ... Cirit is about 80 cm longer... Cirit is 15 kg however Hydra 70 is 6 kg... Maybe not 19-20 but Cirit laucher can be loaded more then 4 in the future... IMO...

Last edited:
Someone posted here a multi launcher pod for Cirits.

I saw minimum 10+.

You saw a Cirit launcher which can carry 10+ Cirits... Are you sure ? I never saw such a thing... Anyone saw that other then Bismarck ? If yes then it's good for sure...

You saw a Cirit launcher which can carry 10+ Cirits... Are you sure ? I never saw such a thing... Anyone saw that other then Bismarck ? If yes then it's good for sure...
I am pretty sure. I ask for a multi launcher like hydra launcher and someone posted one. It looks a little bit like a mock up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom