A diorama from Aselsan.

• Satellite can be seen
  • Radars
  • Command and control vehicles
  • Hisar SAM's
  • Other AA as well

aselsan15032014.jpg

Aselsan’ı gezdiler

Industrialization of HGK family guidance kits have been completed.
In additions to HGK, Aselsan/Tubitak have developed LGK-82 and LGK-84 lazer guided bombs.
Signitures for serial production of both HGK and LGK have been signed with MOD.

ScreenShot033_zps64f2f419.jpg

A part of İsmet YILMAZ's interview...

SİNOP'TA YAPILAN DENEMELER
Açıklamaları sırasında Sinop’taki füze deneme üssüne de değinen Milli Savunma Bakanı İsmet Yılmaz, Sinop’ta yapılan denemeler sonucunda 300 kilometreye kadar lazer güdümlü seyir füzeler ile balistik füzelerden başarılı sonuçlar elde edildiğini kaydetti. Yılmaz şunları söyledi:

MENZİLLİ FÜZELER DENENDİ
"Şu anda Türkiye 300 kilometre menzilli füzelerini denedi. Hem lazer güdümlü olan hem de balistik füzelerini. Dolayısıyla iyi bir noktada gidiyor. ROKETSAN diye Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri Vakfımıza ait bir şirketimiz var. Dolayısıyla onun dışarıdan da ortakları da var. İyi bir noktadayız. Adım adım gidiyoruz. Buradaki denemelerde şu ana kadar başarıya ulaştık. Demek ki 300 kilometreye kadar hem lazer güdümlü seyir füzesi hem de balistik füzemiz var. Bu füzelerin şimdi daha da menzilini uzatmak için çalışıyoruz. İyi bir netice alacağımızı umuyorum."

RUSYA SORUSUNA DÜZELTME
Bir basın mensubunun menzilin Rusya’ya ulaşıp ulaşmadığı sorusuna ise Yılmaz, "Öyle demeyelim. Yani komşumuzu tehdit etmeye gerek yok. Bunu önce Sayın Başbakanımız, Bilim Teknoloji Yüksek Kurulu toplantısında ‘Pek ala menzili bin kilometrenin de üzerine çıksa isabetli olur’ dedi. Yani bunlar savunma sistemi genelde. Dolayısıyla biz kendi ülkemizi koruyabilecek her türlü tedariki yapar ve sağlarız" şeklinde cevap verdi.

To protect the seeker from hot rocket fumes I guess.
Then whole laser guided 122 mm rocket concept is useless , instead of putting that THING on a helicopter pod i would rather choose usual 4x laser guided anti-tank missile set.With 4 units of them you can get far more greater firepower.

Then whole laser guided 122 mm rocket concept is useless , instead of putting that THING on a helicopter pod i would rather choose usual 4x laser guided anti-tank missile set.With 4 units of them you can get far more greater firepower.

The question is why would you want to use an expensive over kill ATGM against insurgents or soft skinned military vehicle when a cirit can do the job at a fraction of the cost... So it depends on the mission you are flying.

Aselsan Mobile Search radar for Low Altitude SAM

attachment.php

Fire control Radar

attachment.php

Aselsan 35mm AHEAD munition

35_mm_PM%20%C3%BCr%C3%BCn%20detay.jpg

hava_ve_fuze_savunma_sistemleri_icerik.jpg

Hisar-A/O

hisaro.png

hisar_1.png

Hisar-A Mobile

hisar2.png

So Hisar-A/O will not be on BMC trucks... We will use MERCEDES... Can we say this ?

Also Hisar-A Mobile looks so sexy but i think this is launching position... Any pic. avaliable when it's in mobility position ?

I wonder why they put the launchers on the side of the vehicle? Wouldn't that be bad in wooded and urban areas? maybe they fold in a certain way that gets rid of this problem?

So Hisar-A/O will not be on BMC trucks... We will use MERCEDES... Can we say this ?

Also Hisar-A Mobile looks so sexy but i think this is launching position... Any pic. avaliable when it's in mobility position ?

Can it be like this ? :partay:

At the sides of vehicles...

h.JPG

Or can they meet at the top of vehicle ???... Top of the vehicle will be better i think...

My paint sucks... :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom