What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

does anyone know anything about wich missile was fired last like 2days ago in sinop. it was not bora say most people something a bit bigger. is possibly the medium range missile that they said in the 100days plan if i remember correctly?
Some were also saying Atmaca.

@cabatli_53 Master is there any news about the Bora II ballistic missile? Could it be related to the project?

I am waiting for Bora-2 with a big excitement bro. Bora-2 will kill somebody with heart-attack indeed. I couldn’t get any news about latest test so I compared the smoke mark and speed of missile of latest test with previous test of Bora. It is hard to say something. It is certainly a ballistic missile but Bora-2 ? We will see bro..

Is there any option for sounding/research rocket?

A sounding/research rocket will be similar to a previously cancelled American “Kinetic Energy Interceptor” programme.
IMG_6033.JPG

I heard complains in US Senate about a ABM programme from Roketsan which is similar to THAAD before

Perfect timing. These rounds are ideal for hitting infantry, buildings and lightly armored targets. I'm almost certain that these will be used in the upcoming operation.
Totally agree; it will be nice. I remember videos of our tanks hitting terrorists one by one with those expensive ap rounds. This will increase effectiveness like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom