What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Well.. I'm disappointed with our ATGMs, they fall short of many of its competitors.. Funding should go into seeker development and mid section propulsion for the next gen..

Well.. I'm disappointed with our ATGMs, they fall short of many of its competitors.. Funding should go into seeker development and mid section propulsion for the next gen..

I think the range must be understated. Even without mid section propulsion it should be twice what it is. Other than that, in terms of weight and size its comparable with competitors.

KARAOK Omuzdan Atilabilir Kisa Menzilli Tanksavar Fuze Sistemi *1.000+ m menzil *<25 kg (Lancer ve fuze dahil) *Tandem harp basligi *Orta safhada AOB, vurus safhasinda IIR gudum *Atis oncesi ve atis sonrasi kilitlenme *At-unut *Direkt ve ustten vurus *Cift kademeli hibrit motor

Translated from Turkish by Microsoft
KARAOK shoulder Short range anti-tank Fuze system * 1.000 + M range *< 25 kg (incl. Lancer and Fuze) * Tandem Warfare bass * Middle Stage AOB, At the point of the shoot, I got a shot and a lock after the shooting.-Forget it direct and straight Gradual hybrid motor

DsWzo5lWwAAkr4a.jpg

KARAOK Omuzdan Atilabilir Kisa Menzilli Tanksavar Fuze Sistemi *1.000+ m menzil *<25 kg (Lancer ve fuze dahil) *Tandem harp basligi *Orta safhada AOB, vurus safhasinda IIR gudum *Atis oncesi ve atis sonrasi kilitlenme *At-unut *Direkt ve ustten vurus *Cift kademeli hibrit motor

Translated from Turkish by Microsoft
KARAOK shoulder Short range anti-tank Fuze system * 1.000 + M range *< 25 kg (incl. Lancer and Fuze) * Tandem Warfare bass * Middle Stage AOB, At the point of the shoot, I got a shot and a lock after the shooting.-Forget it direct and straight Gradual hybrid motor

DsWzo5lWwAAkr4a.jpg

Now you need ATGM between 200m and 800m range.

Now you need ATGM between 200m and 800m range.
As a guided missile, Life of "Eryx" hasn't ended so far. as an unguided one, we use RPG with different warheads( tandem, termobarik etc.)

I guess in near future we can espect something like at4 .. ( it would change all law, eryx and rpg).

As a guided missile, Life of "Eryx" hasn't ended so far. as an unguided one, we use RPG with different warheads( tandem, termobarik etc.)

I guess in near future we can espect something like at4 .. ( it would change all law, eryx and rpg).

They want to replace Eryx for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom