What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

may Turkish version ....

Something is wrong in introduction of Turkish ballistic missiles bro. Kaan is Turkish and Khan is the export name of that missile. In the same time, SSM has a long range ballistic missile program called Bora that Even Minister of national defence calling this KAAN missile like BORA. It is actually neither Long range, nor Its name is known as Bora in fairs as seen. Either someone need to hide a long range ballistic missile with introducing an interior system or names are really mixed so bad.

11-19.05.2017

brPm58.jpg

QajmAk.jpg

Something is wrong in introduction of Turkish ballistic missiles bro. Kaan is Turkish and Khan is the export name of that missile. In the same time, SSM has a long range ballistic missile program called Bora that Even Minister of national defence calling this KAAN missile like BORA. It is actually neither Long range, nor Its name is known as Bora in fairs as seen. Either someone need to hide a long range ballistic missile with introducing an interior system or names are really mixed so bad.
@cabatli_53
Chief. You know for sure Harzemsah from 2 forums, he has often trustable insider infos, he claimed that we reached almost 2000 km range and there could be more in the drawer as we could imagine ,
mentioning some Turkish Military personel as source.
He wrote that not alone ATMACA was tested in OVERBERG in SA but also SSM with long range.
He claimed that they were transported with logistic ship "Yarbay Kudret Güngör" , which was part of the task force at that time in 2015.
I remember that also some members wrote about Thernobaric
and EMP development in Turkey 2 years ago in PDF Forum. And now it was announced at IDEF 2017.
I am totally confused. It is like Psycho Warfare and giving messages to enemies.
What do you think ? Very mysterious

Sinop is not suited for long range tests but the mentioned test facility

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/rsa/overberg.htm

Last edited:

I am not much aware about the Turkish system of naming the missiles but might speculate about a possibility of naming the whole missile program as one particular name let say BORA or something else; here in Pakistan our whole missiles program is named HATAF representing all of the Ballistic & Cruise missiles so far in our arsenal then each missile family have their separate names like

Ballistic Missiles series:

Abdali Missile, Ghaznavi Missile, Ghauri-I/II Missile Series, Shaheen Missile Series (I,II,III), Ababil MIRV capable missile
Cruise Missile:
Babaur Cruise Missile (I,II,III), RA'Ad Missile (I,II)

If that is KAAN/KHAN As we spoke earlier, What is that Bora long range missile?

Fikri Isik:"Sinop'ta 280 km menzilli Bora füzemizin yeni bir atışı yapıldı. Şu dakikalar içerisinde Karadeniz'deki hedefine düşmek üzere. Türkiye artık kendi füzesini yapma durumuna geldi, gurur duyuyoruz. Daha iyisini yapmak için büyük bir özgüven kazandık. İnşallah daha da iyisini yapmak için çalışacağız. Sinop'tan Karadeniz'in içine başarılı bir atış gerçekleştirildi."

* Bora is Turkish of Kaan?

Anyone has pictures of that posters
IMG_1269.JPG

Fikri Isik:"Sinop'ta 280 km menzilli Bora füzemizin yeni bir atışı yapıldı. Şu dakikalar içerisinde Karadeniz'deki hedefine düşmek üzere. Türkiye artık kendi füzesini yapma durumuna geldi, gurur duyuyoruz. Daha iyisini yapmak için büyük bir özgüven kazandık. İnşallah daha da iyisini yapmak için çalışacağız. Sinop'tan Karadeniz'in içine başarılı bir atış gerçekleştirildi."

* Bora is Turkish of Kaan.?

Anyone has pictures of that posters
View attachment 396249
LyjjDj.jpg

* Bora is Turkish of Kaan.?
You made me disappointed:(
I strongly expect Bora balistic missile with range 800km different from KAAN/KHAN.
Why did this minister chattto the garbage:suicide2:
:stop::angry::cray:

Bora is Kaan
Where is our ballistic missile?
Is the missile with 300 km range really balistic?
For me balistic missiles mean range up 800km.
What a shame we could spell it BORA Balistik Orta Range A....
:(
Yazıklar ossun hayallerimizi yıktılar.
Adıda B ile başlıyordu , tam balistik füzeye uygundu.
300kmlik balistic missile mı olurmuş.

@cabatli_53
Chief. You know for sure Harzemsah from 2 forums, he has often trustable insider infos, he claimed that we reached almost 2000 km range and there could be more in the drawer as we could imagine ,
mentioning some Turkish Military personel as source.
He wrote that not alone ATMACA was tested in OVERBERG in SA but also SSM with long range.
He claimed that they were transported with logistic ship "Yarbay Kudret Güngör" , which was part of the task force at that time in 2015.
I remember that also some members wrote about Thernobaric
and EMP development in Turkey 2 years ago in PDF Forum. And now it was announced at IDEF 2017.
I am totally confused. It is like Psycho Warfare and giving messages to enemies.
What do you think ? Very mysterious

Harzemşah is a reliable source and one of the most respected member in forums. What he says always take too much attention and respect. I also believe what he says. It is the reason I am having difficulty to believe a country that have an active satellite launcher program is calling a mysterious short range missile officially called as Kaan/Khan but Voiced as Bora in some mouths whose name is not anywhere in official papers, as long range.

Bora is Kaan

Bora is nowhere in official papers bro. It is only in SSM official page and named as long range ballistic missile.

Last edited:
You made me disappointed:(
I strongly expect Bora balistic missile with range 800km different from KAAN/KHAN.
Why did this minister chattto the garbage:suicide2:
:stop::angry::cray:

Where is our ballistic missile?
Is the missile with 300 km range really balistic?
For me balistic missiles mean range up 800km.
What a shame we could spell it BORA Balistik Orta Range A....
:(
Yazıklar ossun hayallerimizi yıktılar.
Adıda B ile başlıyordu , tam balistik füzeye uygundu.
300kmlik balistic missile mı olurmuş.
:( I hope they hide it somewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom