What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

its a rumor not confirmed.

Turkish missiles in any area have never been inferior to Western equivalents. Som has more or less similar range and ER variant will be even longer. Atmaca SSM performs even better in some aspects than equivalent. Mizrak family is also same with ranges 8km, 4km based on costumer requirements. It is almost impossible that domestic AA missiles with their current size will be inferior to Western latest generation AA missiles having similar class propulsion systems.

RF seeker for AA missile
P0jVB9.jpg

RF seeker for HISAR-O
O0j57n.jpg

RF seeker for AA missile
P0jVB9.jpg

RF seeker for HISAR-O
O0j57n.jpg

That's impressive bro. Two variant of Hisar-O. That must be what is called as Hisar Nokta.

RF seeker for AA missile
P0jVB9.jpg

RF seeker for HISAR-O
O0j57n.jpg

Bro, Attention to brochure. Gökdoğan and Bozdoğan are integrated on F-16. As far as I know AA missile projects were commenced in 2011-12.

Khan Missile - 610mm is a 200+Km range one... Don't know if it was said..but here the Info...

That's impressive bro. Two variant of Hisar-O. That must be what is called as Hisar Nokta.

Bro, Attention to brochure. Gökdoğan and Bozdoğan are integrated on F-16. As far as I know AA missile projects were commenced in 2011-12.

Yes bro, but it looks like mock-ups.

ALjVn0.jpg

NO IR window and no metal nose cap for R/F seeker

Chief. Does this mean we have the codes? Or will they be integrated to Özgür project?
@Combat-Master

Özgür integration is a normal thing but As far as I know, Turkish missiles can also be integrated to CCIP F-16's with identify them to USA mission computers as if something like Amraam and Sidewinter. I suppose That's also an option.

Özgür integration is a normal thing but As far as I know, Turkish missiles can also be integrated to CCIP F-16's with identify them to USA mission computers as if something like Amraam and Sidewinter. I suppose That's also an option.

As SOM seen as JSOW on F-16 computer.

Great, great idea. Comparable with OEM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom