What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

They would use Nukes if they are confonted with " TO BE OR NOT TO BE"

And they don't have stupid asses who would just nuke Mecca... Or they simply change policy and count any action against themselves an act towards their existence.

And how is it that while they have USA behind them they still have Nukes to rely on.

Israel's plea for having nukes is negated by the recent nuclear aggreement with Iran, that's why Netanyahu goes crazy. Their turn has to come.

I don't think so. They have extremists in their rows, but never would dare to "nuke Mekka". They are traumatized from the Genocide in Germany by Hitler. The USA was severe against Israels nuclear capability in the 60's. It was France who provided nuclear Technology to Israel. Iran will also never stop its Military nuclear program. Saudi Arabia has Chinese ICMBs and sure not for conventional warheads. What do you think ? Should Türkiye be without deterrence against Bandit states, who are not calculatable ?

I don't think so. They have extremists in their rows, but never would dare to "nuke Mekka". They are traumatized from the Genocide in Germany by Hitler. The USA was severe against Israels nuclear capability in the 60's. It was France who provided nuclear Technology to Israel. Iran will also never stop its Military nuclear program. Saudi Arabia has Chinese ICMBs and sure not for conventional warheads. What do you think ? Should Türkiye be without deterrence against Bandit states, who are not calculatable ?

If you go by the definition of a bandit state made by the US and not include Israel you would be mistaken. Israel will use nukes before anyone else. Turkey needs all kind of weapons. Even if we don't need some kind of weapons to attack an enemy we need those kind of wepons to counter them with comparable weapons. Biologicals, chemicals and nukes they all have their place. We need to make sure any enemy no matter who will not get away with it if they attack us with any weapons of mass destruction. Be it Iran, Israel, Russia or USA. However you need to have advanced to a level of technology where you can surround all critical weapons technology with suitable surrounding technoloy without major gaps between capabilities.

Now tell me who can pose a bigger risk to Turkey; Iran or Israel?

Of course IRAN. Israel is not able to survive without peaceful relations to Türkiye. Imagine worst case scenario that sometime all Arab ancient regimes collapse. Türkiye would be the only country to balance that chaos. Of course Israel has to improve the situation of Palestinians in Gaza. But this is not possible cause Iran denies Israels right of existence and support the extremists in Palestine.That was not our topic.

Israel is not able to survive without peaceful relations to Türkiye

I don't think so..

They don't need us as long as they have Eu and USA
Also they.have access to sea no turkey is needed.. You are overestimating our position too much..

For me there is no difference in Israel Iran or Is all three are the same bunch of fanatics just their ideology is different and all three are quite same in things they did and would do for the greater high..

None of them are countable mentally stabil enemy or foe for turkey.. Only our force holds them away from us..

That's why I am for some weapons we should have secretly

We should have biological chemical and nuclear weapons also we should have a 10 ton thermobaric bomb call me insane but the first 3 should be build secretly

Of course IRAN. Israel is not able to survive without peaceful relations to Türkiye. Imagine worst case scenario that sometime all Arab ancient regimes collapse. Türkiye would be the only country to balance that chaos. Of course Israel has to improve the situation of Palestinians in Gaza. But this is not possible cause Iran denies Israels right of existence and support the extremists in Palestine.That was not our topic.

Israel is the only country in the region of which military power can approach, match and exceed the military power of Turkey, this should say something about their potential.

The only time Turkey can be safe against Israel is when we outpower them by a good margin with all indigenous technology.

We should have biological chemical and nuclear weapons also we should have a 10 ton thermobaric bomb call me insane but the first 3 should be build secretly

The only Plattforms we have to deliver such Bomb are C-130,C-160 and A-400 M, Total Air Superiority will be needet to deliver the Bomb !

Have Tukey similar bombers like B-2?

No Turkey does not have similar Bombers like B-2, Turkey have only tactical Fighter and Fighter - Bombers ! No one that produces Bombers will sell these Plattforms to Turkey !

No Turkey does not have similar Bombers like B-2, Turkey have only tactical Fighter and Fighter - Bombers ! No one that produces Bombers will sell these Plattforms to Turkey !

Passenger planes in Turkish Airlines like Boeing 747 great platforms for the strategical bombers.:)
img082.jpg~original

http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a8a66df666401dede87598a481b3edd5?convert_to_webp=true
main-qimg-a8a66df666401dede87598a481b3edd5

mma-boeing.jpg

If you go by the definition of a bandit state made by the US and not include Israel you would be mistaken. Israel will use nukes before anyone else. Turkey needs all kind of weapons. Even if we don't need some kind of weapons to attack an enemy we need those kind of wepons to counter them with comparable weapons. Biologicals, chemicals and nukes they all have their place. We need to make sure any enemy no matter who will not get away with it if they attack us with any weapons of mass destruction. Be it Iran, Israel, Russia or USA. However you need to have advanced to a level of technology where you can surround all critical weapons technology with suitable surrounding technoloy without major gaps between capabilities.

You are overestimating our position too much..

For me there is no difference in Israel Iran or Is all three are the same bunch of fanatics just their ideology is different and all three are quite same in things they did and would do for the greater high..

None of them are countable mentally stabil enemy or foe for turkey.. Only our force holds them away from us..

That's why I am for some weapons we should have secretly

We should have biological chemical and nuclear weapons...

Cool ! Don’t worry, the best strategy is always the fineness like Japan. 8-)

See all old links :

Turkey's Sat-Launcher Plans Raise Concerns | Page 5

Turkey : “Japan eyes review of arms export ban”

Turkey wants technology of ‘Zenit’ launch vehicle ?

Ukraine could take part in Turkish Defense Program t

Türkiyenin ilk nükleer santrali böyle olacak

Turkey aiming for nuclear weapons ?

You understand… ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom