Turkish Missile Programs

http://www.janes.com/images/assets/276/51276/1565541_-_main.jpg

Orta Irtifa - (Hawk)

1565541_-_main.jpg

Last edited:
ATMACA First Firing Tests Went "extremely successful."

tORS4pE.png

Turkey Advances Indigenous Missile Programs
By Burak Ege Bekdil 6:06 p.m. EDT July 18, 2015....

Isn't this B.B. the same reporter some Turks here claimed was anti-Turkish or something?

Isn't this B.B. the same reporter some Turks here claimed was anti-Turkish or something?
Facts are facts he has to report this news as part of his job. What is included in the article has been released in Turkish news so people will find out about it one way or another then they will ask him why he didn't do his job and report it which is what may have happened as his report is late because all of the info in his articles came out 10 days earlier so some peoples accusations may be correct. If I was a defence reporter and my country tested many important missiles I would write an article asap. I wouldn't wait 10 days unless I was busy or something.

HİSAR-A testleri başarıyla geçti
İlk Milli Tanksavar Füze UMTAS'ta Son Viraj
ATMACA füzesi Deniz Kuvvetleri'nin vurucu gücü olacak

Last edited:
If B.B. has a wide reputation as an anti-Turk in Hurriyet then why wouldn't his editor at Defense News at least insist he write under a pseudonym?
He can insist but B.B doesn't have to accept. How do you know that he hasn't insisted? You're making stuff up. Besides he can write what he wants but just because he is "critical" doesn't mean he is right. The results of the projects are what matter not what someone rights in accordance with their own political ideology.

The title of this article tells alot about him:

Turkish missiles over Brussels, Paris, Berlin, Rome (and others) - BURAK BEKDİL

He could of have titled it as Turkish missiles over Tehran, Moscow, etc, but no he choose europe and israel. Why did he even choose a title like that anyway? He could have just reported the developments. And why did he even mention ballistic missiles when the officials said that the long range missiles can be launched from the air and ground? Also officials stated that it is a cruise missile not ballistic. This info was released several days before his article on Turkish missiles over europe. He is clearly trying to make Turkey look like Iran or some other threat, that may be the reason why you are attracted to him and are defending him. You like what he reports.

TÜBİTAK 2014 hedefi | Teknoloji Haberleri

Last edited:
Bokdil's writings on DefenceNews have been pretty neutral, unlike his writings on some other "news" sites. Probably there's a higher standard of writing there compared to the Turkish sites he's been paid by in the past.

Back
Top Bottom