What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

I dont understand why are you writing so much about tow-mızrak issue.

Mızrak-o will replace tows. They are not similar. But their purposes and targets are same. Tow is old and mizrak-o is new one.

These are both middle range anti tank missiles. They are both regiment or brigade anti-tank companies' main weapons.

One of them is old-wire guiede- 3750 m range.. one of them is shoot and forget-heavier head-deeper penetration and have more range.

In fact mizrak-o mostly as same as mizrak-u ( t129 umtas).. mizrak-o for land platforms, mizrak-u is for some aircrafts and mizrak-d for naval platforms.

Tomatos potatos....

Mızrak-O is heavier than TOW (33 vs 23 kg)

Roketsan TAM-MR | Fire and Forget Anti Tank Missile

- 35kg inc Launch Tube + 20kg Launch Unit Weight
- Man-portable
- Direct / Top Attack Mode
- Fire and Forget / Fire and Update

ur6kr.jpg

ur6k7.jpg

utfsk71u2b.jpg

Roketsan - TEKHAT MR/SR (in design/test phase)

- Shoulder launched
- 1-2+km
- Fire and Forget

g7ckv.png

He is much Interested and very involved, maybe a little bit overzealous. But I can't see any problems.

Be cool!

Hello Otto, you must have seen me years ago :-) Now,I have a bit "Freizeit", try to bring a bit Dynamics with me and Analyse the composition. Want to know, from where the wind blows .

Woher weht wohl der Wind ? Danke für Deinen positiven und deeskalierenden Beitrag.

Hello Otto, you must have seen me years ago :-) Now,I have a bit "Freizeit", try to bring a bit Dynamics with me and Analyse the composition. Want to know, from where the wind blows .

Woher weht wohl der Wind ? Danke für Deinen positiven und deeskalierenden Beitrag.

Where do you think I have seen you? :)

Ich weiß leider nicht woher der Wind weht. ;)

Hey Bro, do you have photos of Tr-122 in the convoi to Syrian boarder ? We published COBRA Artillery Radar

Puaaaahaaaaa.. i wouldnt even dream ever, "Ergüder reis" wears civilian clothes.

Anyway.. go ahaed guys. Well done..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom