What's new

Turkish LHD Program | News & Discusions

I edited 'Helicopter carriers by country' list in this wiki link...

Helicopter carrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We will be 9th country which has LHD...

1.JPG

one moment :) isnt navantia a Spanish company, and Juan Carlos I L61 is a spanish navy ship so where is spain in list ?
So do, China, they joined our tender by DESAN company and still not in here, i think you need to revise and expand list .

Well... Let them add themselves to the list... I added my country... :D

Well... Let them add themselves to the list... I added my country... :D
Need to check out LPD list rather than LHD , then Peru comes in list, Philippines, Signapore, Spain , China , İndonesia ,Netherland, Italy , India :D
We are 18th country :):) ,lets exclude some designs with a short landing platform ,
We are 12th country :D

Need to check out LPD list rather than LHD , then Peru comes in list, Philippines, Signapore, Spain , China , İndonesia ,Netherland, Italy , India :D
We are 18th country :):) ,lets exclude some designs with a short landing platform ,
We are 12th country :D

Why you do that to me dude ?.. :mad:

:D

^^^ isn't the price tag is little big 1.7 billion dollar for 1 LPD with its supplementary unit ?

Juan_Carlos_LHD_Spanish_Nayv_2.jpg

Juan Carlos LHD can carry and deploy 4 LCMs thanks to its well deck
Picture: Spanish Navy

Beautiful ! Will this be the first of its class for the Turkish Navy? Personally, considering that Turkey has a vast coast line and island interests with the Greeks, it will be a useful asset to project naval and land forces. Turkey should have at least 2 of these: 1 for the Black Sea and 1 for the Mediterranean Sea.

Beautiful ! Will this be the first of its class for the Turkish Navy? Personally, considering that Turkey has a vast coast line and island interests with the Greeks, it will be a useful asset to project naval and land forces. Turkey should have at least 2 of these: 1 for the Black Sea and 1 for the Mediterranean Sea.

When will Nippon turn it's passive defense agenda?

I don't want such a thing but is it possible... Can France sell russia's 1 of Mistrals or both of them to us with very cheap prices ?.. France doesn't give Mistrals to russia...

BTW it is said that our LPD/LHD's construction will start in mid 2015...

Fransa helikopter gemilerini teslim etmiyor

d1f27ff3d96a527be380dd0ea264286d.jpg

Turkey will not go for that because it might hurt its relations with Russia. Turkey going to get the technology transfer from Juan carlos anyway and its bigger than Mistral..

Mistrals uses many Russian components , if they don't give them to Russia, then they are just stuck with scrap metal.

Back
Top Bottom