What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Only reason why Pakistan is not already buying Turkish land based vehicles is lack of its economic capacity. Otherwise there are major requirements in certain departments and Turkish solutions seems very promising.

Just a curious opinion based question. What type of Turkish borne land vehicles Turkish members here believe will suite Pakistan Army with respect to its requirements?

There is need for (1) light armored cars
(2) M113 based APC (3) Wheeled APC
(4) Tracked IFV...

Only reason why Pakistan is not already buying Turkish land based vehicles is lack of its economic capacity. Otherwise there are major requirements in certain departments and Turkish solutions seems very promising.

Just a curious opinion based question. What type of Turkish borne land vehicles Turkish members here believe will suite Pakistan Army with respect to its requirements?

There is need for (1) light armored cars
(2) M113 based APC (3) Wheeled APC
(4) Tracked IFV...
1) Otokar Cobra II, Ejder Yalcin, Nurol Mac. Yörük, etc... ve have lottss of them.
3) FNSS Pars family, Otokar Arma family of APCs
2-4) Otokar Tulpar, FNSS Kaplan 20

Warning! mouth watering video :)

Nice video however it's from 2015-2016. What's with all these Turkish army content posters posting stuff from years ago recently.

Not talking about you, but a bunch of Youtube channels and Twitter accounts.

It says 72 months in the contract, what is this 72 months for?
Maybe the domestic engine is still in early development that’s why they put 72 months otherwise there’s no logic to wait that much after all it’s very small order (100 vehicles)

Maybe the domestic engine is still in early development that’s why they put 72 months otherwise there’s no logic to wait that much after all it’s very small order (100 vehicles)

Some sources say that the ready-developed engines will be modified. In other words, how a country that wants 6 years for such a thing believes that it can make a turbofan engine with the 5th generation feature in the world within 8 years.

Some sources say that the ready-developed engines will be modified. In other words, how a country that wants 6 years for such a thing believes that it can make a turbofan engine with the 5th generation feature in the world within 8 years.
Actually I don’t really know if these engines are ready or are going to be modified as you say when I said early development that was my guess
My opinion about TF-X is that either will have non-stealth 4.5th generation engine(99%) which would have direct consequences on the aircraft’s stealthiness or Turkey would reach deal with (UK) RR for a production of a real stealth engine(1%) in other news we will wait at least 20 years for a turkish made stealth engine

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom