What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

In short, its calling as 2nd version of Mid class at official statements. As far as I know, the studies on the heavy class have not yet leaked to the media.

This mid class involves the development and mass production of unmanned ground vehicles for missions like reconnaissance, surveillance, positioning, target detection, as various weapon's carrier and other systems that are needed, with autonomous use and superior mobility.

This vehicle will be able to send information about the conflict zones or border areas and the targets it has determined to the operations center by patrolling with its features, mapping the region, and monitoring the environment. It will also play a critical role in some other tasks, where It would not be right to write here... So our aim is not to produce some kind of "Rambo"; having a unmanned scout that will work within the network-centric combat concept of the land forces, which also has fast respond weapon systems.

Last edited:
I would do these versions

version 1
Sniper vehicle
+maschine gun

version 2
40mm granade launcher
12mm maschine gun

version3
maschine gun + atgm

also some minu uav could be added to provide aditional capabilities

these platform seems to be able to carry my ideas..
Maybe a version with alpagu launchers?

I wonder what the range of that thing will be.

Marine Assault Vehicle will be in the inventory of the Turkish Naval Forces in 2022

zaha-haber-mav-750x375.jpg

MAV, During the beach landing phase of an amphibious operation, these vehicles are launched from landing helicopter docks (LHD) and are able to rapidly cover the distance between the vessel and shore, allowing marine units to land under armor protection with the minimum delay. Once on land, they are able to operate alongside with other armored vehicles.

New information about the Marine Assault Vehicle, (Zırhlı Amfibi Hücum Aracı – ZAHA) project, which is carried out in order to use in multi-purpose amphibious assault ship TCG Anadolu was shared on the We Visionary platform by FNSS Defence Systems Inc. General Manager and CEO Nail Kurt .

More details at: https://en.defenceturk.net/marine-a...nventory-of-the-turkish-naval-forces-in-2022/

The vehicle is not the subject here, but the Korhan 35mm Turret.
View attachment 634260

Next Generation Firtina Howitzer on the way?
View attachment 634261
I just wanta one thing Coaxial Anti tank Launcher. Tanok with 6 km range will be best. Just because tank cannons cannot make a succesfull penetration againts kaplan, tulpar kind acv's from front.

With 35 mm and atom succesfull againts aerial targets and infantry and with tanok succesfull againts tank. Very low cost and succesfull war machine.

Last edited:
Bro Tanok is have a any thrust ? is it guided shell or just tank launched missile like lahat ?

TANOK is a missile that has a thruster bro. Roketsan describe it like precision guided missile with lauch rocket motor.

Besides, Tanok will be fired from portable platforms as well. 120mm gun of Altay will be the primary launch platform of this missile.

TANOK is a missile that has a thruster bro. Roketsan describe it like precision guided missile with lauch rocket motor.

Besides, Tanok will be fired from portable platforms as well. 120mm gun of Altay will be the primary launch platform of this missile.

When I look the sizes and weight of the tanok he very lighter and smaller. And also he have more range than him. Only rf datalink look very effect like that ? Or tanok warhead is diffrent als ?

Tanok looks like more logical than omtas for acv/zma coaxial usage due his range and also his look more cheaper I think.

BMC'nin yerli zırhlı pikabı TULGA'nın son hâli görüntülendi

1f538.svg
"Türkiye'nin ilk ve tek yerli zırhlı pikap (4x4) aracı olan TULGA'yı BMC, Teknofest'19 da tanıtmıştı."
BMC-Tulga-e1590093955422.jpg

PULAT APS and robotization package for ACV-15 by ASELSAN

ZMA-Modernizasyonu-ACV-15-Aselsan-FNSS.jpg

While carrying out a number of projects to satisfy the current needs of Turkish Armed Forces, ASELSAN, which is the locomotive of Turkish defense industry, also prepares for the future of the Force.

Discerning the needs of combat environment in advance as well as swiftly responding to the current combat environment ASELSAN had exhibited the preliminary example of this during the Operation Euphrates Shield. Based on the package created for the Leopard 2 NG Project, ASELSAN presented a quick solution in order for M60T tanks to adatp to asymmetrical combat environment.

During the operations in Syria, it was noticed that apart from the tanks in the TAF inventory, ACV-15 Armoured Combat Vehicle (ACV) should be modernized. Considering the importance of this need, ASELSAN as the prime contractor and FNSS as the subcontractor signed an agreement.

In the project, ASELSAN will present NEFER 25mm weapon system it developed exclusively for armoured combat vehicles for the need of Turkish Land Forces Command. In addition, the company incumbent on the system as the prime contractor and will integrate the ASELSAN systems, developed for ALTAY Project and integrated within the scope of M60 FIRAT Project as well as other various subsystems armour, protective coating, mine protectio, Automatic Fire Extinguishing System, Chemical-Biological-Radiological-Nuclear System, Air Conditioning from other stakeholders.

Within the scope of the project, ASELSAN will conduct technology demonstration studies on unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) applications and PULAT Active Protection System (APS) integration with fundamental resources. The ACV modernization project has prominent role as it is incumbent upon the management of the activities regarding ASELSAN’s armoured vehicles.

Besides, Presidenct of Defense Industries Department of Land Platforms has a high level of awareness in the fact that ASELSAN should allocate more resources and effort to build the necessary infrastructure particularly for heavy class UGV in line with the expectation that, in the forthcoming days, unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) will shift.

https://en.defenceturk.net/first-i-class-tcg-istanbul-will-be-launched-by-the-end-of-2020/

While carrying out a number of projects to satisfy the current needs of Turkish Armed Forces, ASELSAN, which is the locomotive of Turkish defense industry, also prepares for the future of the Force.

Discerning the needs of combat environment in advance as well as swiftly responding to the current combat environment ASELSAN had exhibited the preliminary example of this during the Operation Euphrates Shield. Based on the package created for the Leopard 2 NG Project, ASELSAN presented a quick solution in order for M60T tanks to adatp to asymmetrical combat environment.

During the operations in Syria, it was noticed that apart from the tanks in the TAF inventory, ACV-15 Armoured Combat Vehicle (ACV) should be modernized. Considering the importance of this need, ASELSAN as the prime contractor and FNSS as the subcontractor signed an agreement.

In the project, ASELSAN will present NEFER 25mm weapon system it developed exclusively for armoured combat vehicles for the need of Turkish Land Forces Command. In addition, the company incumbent on the system as the prime contractor and will integrate the ASELSAN systems, developed for ALTAY Project and integrated within the scope of M60 FIRAT Project as well as other various subsystems armour, protective coating, mine protectio, Automatic Fire Extinguishing System, Chemical-Biological-Radiological-Nuclear System, Air Conditioning from other stakeholders.

Within the scope of the project, ASELSAN will conduct technology demonstration studies on unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) applications and PULAT Active Protection System (APS) integration with fundamental resources. The ACV modernization project has prominent role as it is incumbent upon the management of the activities regarding ASELSAN’s armoured vehicles.

Besides, Presidenct of Defense Industries Department of Land Platforms has a high level of awareness in the fact that ASELSAN should allocate more resources and effort to build the necessary infrastructure particularly for heavy class UGV in line with the expectation that, in the forthcoming days, unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) will shift.

https://en.defenceturk.net/first-i-class-tcg-istanbul-will-be-launched-by-the-end-of-2020/

This is great news!

I wonder what happened to Akkor APS.

-AKKOR Active protection system for Tanks and IFV's

It has been 10 years... i think it is safe to say Aselsan failed the project.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom