What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Vuran is a really sh!tty vehicle, again one tipped over.

EUIFR0BWsAYrhL6
EUIFSzaWAAEoaka

Damn guys you lot have become so toxic.

When a Nurol topples over, silence.
When a Otokar topples over, silence.
When a BMC topples over, they don't know **** all (despite dozens of BMCs saving lives).

Fuk all u agenda pushers.

When a BMC topples over, they don't know **** all (despite dozens of BMCs saving lives).

Are you kidding me?

Show me more than 3 examples of Otokars or Nurols flipping...

Numerous BMC's have flipped, it's obvious that their designs are flawed. Keep in mind that these vehicles were not hit by mines.

Dude this is not the first time, they topple down quite often, and as you saw on the pic. the front axel is broken which was also seen in Libya (Vurans left behind by GNA).

This vehicle needs to be redesigned and it has to much top weight.

Accidents like this are turning into sh!tshows in Social Media and putting dirt on Turkish Defence Industry.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?

Numerous BMC's have flipped, it's obvious that their designs are flawed. Keep in mind that these vehicles were not hit by mines.
If I remember correctly I only heard about less than 10 occasions where Otokar pruducts flipped IN YEARS...
But we constantly hear about BMC pruducts flipping. They said that they solved this problem when they inroduced the Vuran but it still seems to be happening.

Even the thoughest AKP troll has to accept the fact that BMC is only one of the examples showing the failure of their political islam. Erdogan and his AKP caused the delay of many programs and they still want this company to even develop an engine for the TF-X/MMU...

Last edited:
I read a report when one of the armed vehicles rammed into a house killing kids. The issue seems to be that often the drivers don't get any lessons on driving something that weights a couple tons.

I read a report when one of the armed vehicles rammed into a house killing kids. The issue seems to be that often the drivers don't get any lessons on driving something that weights a couple tons.
It is not just about drivers being educated tho, the vehicles designed(!) and produced by BMC are problemic and I'm not just writing these because of my hate towards BMC/Ethem Sancak. Let alone producing a tank or a jet engine (yeah, a jet engine :rofl:); they can't even produce a MRAP right but we are expecting them to prduce a tank in mass numbers. Can you trust the capabilities of this tank? (Daha ortada fabrikası bile yok ama :D)

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?

Nurol Akreb vehicle has same stability problems.

American Mrap have the same problem to, people are farting because of ther political view. If you dricv to hard a corner it will turn over. So they have Mrap with stability sytems, but that will make a mrap not cheaper.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom