What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

This chassis design was used as a technology and subsystem demonstrator of Aselsan in fairs. There is no "ready to mass production" vehicle, its a development project. So you can use another carrier, as in Korkut. Since this is an Aselsan project, it should be considered as a set of systems, not as a chassis.
I mean tulpar or kaplan can use Tulpar Solution and bmc project with coaxial atgm launcher thats canbe best ifv for us.

What a waste of money... for modernizing this outdated crap.

While our Defence Industry presented a big variety of IFVs.
Wait . İf it is modernization of all zma15 in Turkish Army, the budget will be comprehensible. New high tech IFV Tulpar costs 4-5 million dollars. So this upgrade adds 1.5 million dollars per vehicle.
İ wouldn't say those zma15s were crap and they would be crap after modernization. ZMA 15 haven't finished their life span. They will be lethal for a long time.
Second point is the ZMA15s are amphibious.
Moreover Modernization process will be shorter than acceptance of new IFV and support chain. We needed to modernize ZMA15s.
However it is a shame and reprehensible that new IFV projects such as Tulpar which are ready has not been implemented yet for somebody's mammon.

Otokar com. and its Tulpar and Altay are banned black goats. But i assume the problem is money. Mass Production of 1000ifv and mbt is not as easy as production of several drones. İnstead of wasting money on Kanal İstanbul they could advance Turkish Army.

Edit: i forgot about UMTAS and OMTAS atgm's. This modernization might bring opportunity to stick UMTAS's on ZMA15s thus they would be really nightmares of enemies tanks.
Dardo turret
Kuwait_Warrior (b).jpg

dardo6.jpg

IMG_20200105_003451.jpg

IMG_20200105_010832.jpg

M113 with javelin
images.jpeg

M113 with milan
m113a1milan.jpg.a0785184047963b9586af77d9341d2dd.jpg

Last edited:
bu haberde haber olacak ne var şimdi? haber mi bu?

Savunma Sanayii Başkanı'nın açıklamalarına yer vermişler ne var bunda? Ulusal basın her gün S-400 ve F-35 haberi kakalıyor. Biraz da milli projelerdeki son durumu görelim. Ben T0 aşamasını bilmiyordum mesela...

Savunma Sanayii Başkanı'nın açıklamalarına yer vermişler ne var bunda? Ulusal basın her gün S-400 ve F-35 haberi kakalıyor. Biraz da milli projelerdeki son durumu görelim. Ben T0 aşamasını bilmiyordum mesela...
Why are they waiting to purchase the engines? Call Germany and place an order to MTU. Easy..

last 5 years i have read same thing, nothing new

Field tests of the new generation of low-silhouette/ultra-quiet and fully electric driven OTOKAR AkrepII are in progress.

Some characteristics of Otokar Akrep II -
250 km nominal range with electric drive
3 hours charging time
Field replaceable battery blocks
Weapon turret up to 90 mm main gun
Low silhouette and low noise
High speed and all type terrain compatibility

EOKY6iYXUAEfDYH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom