What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

ahahaha so funny , sooner one kg of pistachio will have same price with one kg enriched uranium :D:D

did you read the links content? they say that they will made it of pistachio waste.. :)

did you read the links content? they say that they will made it of pistachio waste.. :)
i have read it earlier ( a year ago ) just making fun by price of pistachio meanwhile :)

i have read it earlier ( a year ago ) just making fun by price of pistachio meanwhile :)

the bad story about the prices is that they are in germany and turkey the same we produce it but in turkey you pay the same price as exported stuff...

but the difference is that the pistachios in germany are bigger in size and better roasted you can easyly open it.. so in turkey they get the bad stuff and in germany they get the good stuff but both pay the same price.. :D

the bad story about the prices is that they are in germany and turkey the same we produce it but in turkey you pay the same price as exported stuff...

but the difference is that the pistachios in germany are bigger in size and better roasted you can easyly open it.. so in turkey they get the bad stuff and in germany they get the good stuff but both pay the same price.. :D
Not fair o_O those dudes should sell it cheaper in here, sell the best to outside, sell the worst in homelands such a silly mind we got :D

Its the same thing with cay. :undecided:

Türkiye will produce Quantum...

"Kilosu 10 milyon dolar"

97ada1a101785bb2a0f3385e095152ce.jpg

These puts a big smile on my face.

Follow both IYTE and SDÜ, over years we designed many technology instutes for them. Some have been build, some are going to be built. They have/are going to have strong facilities. :)

This project and the laser one are really important.

Does anyone know if there are plans for making a rail gun?
Ray Gun, somebody has to do it, I lost all hope with flying cars in 25 years. :cray:

These puts a big smile on my face.

Follow both IYTE and SDÜ, over years we designed many technology instutes for them. Some have been build, some are going to be built. They have/are going to have strong facilities. :)

Bro i can assure you on one matter, the current government gives extra support on universities where their man is strong . In rooted strong universites, they couldnt break the backbone known academicians,but eliminated some of the in some way ( the example coming in end )

While the university i studied, gave efforts to build 1-2 million dollar of a test facility, i have seen by my eyes the prof. Is spending his days to get a meeting from SSM , and you know they made presentations over and over, feasbility study done, projects done, CFD - other designs done (with budget of faculty and extra effort of academicians ),last step is project management and money delivery,and somehow SSM has found some mistakes (silly ones again just to delay). Should note that,the test facility mentioned,will enhance or directly affect whole incoming projects in Naval , also led a total self sufficiency .

The examply i have given is mostly particular on one subject,while i can sort you lots of it , how university ( rather project groups ) worked on electricity car, nanotechnology , only genetic labs of turkey , all of them faced issues. Its funny,while a newly founded, government supported university gained hundred thousands dollars of support for electricity car, while the superior university gains nothing,and spends a year to find charity /sponsorship.

The example i mentioned above, the backbone acdemicians are forced to leave classes in many ways,one i faced, a strong instructed, (prof) , who also got chair from MIT , Cornell university , but he give classes in here now,due to age. He is forced to left classes, faced to mobbing . And there was one more proffesor,he is also faced same, eventhought they face this in turkey, they are highly respected in world and still asked for consultancy,honour invitations to well known conferences .

The work goes such , newly founded (less preffered) universities mostly filled up with government supporters, thus they are easily get their upgrade projects accepted.

If by anychance i could mention this by clear names, i rather preffered to cover it. Due to some reasons related to security , personal info and etc.

The last to say, if only how good a test facility would have a determining role in outcomes of the facility , its really about staff in there ( and profs managing it)

Last edited:
TURKEY TO SAVE $800 MLN BY USING DOMESTIC OS PARDUS

ISTANBUL — Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology started a new project to install Turkish operating system Pardus to 10,000 computers used in its services.

The decision to use Pardus for public services was announced within the 62nd Davutoğlu government program.

An amount of 500 TL per copy was paid annually to U.S. based software giant Microsoft for its MS Office softwares.

With the new project, it is projected that $800 million can be saved from approximately 3.3 million computers used in public services.

Pardus is already in use in all computers of the Turkish Armed Forces and Turkish General Staff, while it is partially used by almost 20 public institutions, municipalities and universities, including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Police Department.

Developed by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) in 2003 and released in 2005, Pardus bears its name from Panthera Pardus Tulliana, the zoological name of the Anatolian Leopard.

Turkey to save $800 mln by using domestic OS Pardus | Technology | Daily Sabah

Once again Turkey Leading the way in thinking and applying the ideas into working model

Turkey lays out Antarctic ambitions
Sixteen scientists from Turkey to travel to Antarctica in Dec. 2014 and Jan. 2015.
World Bulletin/News Desk

Turkish researchers have said they aim to open a permanent scientific research station in Antarctica within five years.

Abdurrahman Kulnuk, the head of Turkey’s Antarctic Polar Scientific Research Center was speaking to the Anadolu Agency ahead of planned expedition by 16 Turkish scientists to the territory between next December and January.

Long-term plans include establishing a permanent group of between 5 to 10 scientists there.

The new expedition will have access to the facilities at Russia’s and Bulgaria’s Antarctic stations Kulnuk said, adding that the 16 scientists had undertaken special training and education to face the difficult polar conditions.

It is being suggested that this expedition will pave the way for a permanent Turkish presence in Antarctica. Kulnuk said that Turkey’s station could be established near Bulgaria’s current facility.

“No state owns Antarctica; a consortium operates there. To be there you need to have scientific research infrastructure, and we now are working to map this out,” Kulnuk said.

Bulgaria’s station in Antarctica has operated in the territory since 1988 and some 30 states have bases in the polar region.

“The U.S has already established an airport there as well as small towns,” Kulnuk said, adding that the U.S had several bases accommodating around 1,000 people.

Turkey lays out Antarctic ambitions | Turkey | Worldbulletin News

Back
Top Bottom