What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

Its their internal business, why should we put the weight of conflict over our people when its not even has anything with us ? would you like foreign powers to involve in your internal issues, like Kurdish problem ?

You're free to call them your brothers and sisters, me and millions of other people don't feel any affliation with them other then feeling sorry for the inhumane actions done by everyside in the conflict.

Then why Iran involve Syria's issue by sending soldiers, weapons and hezbollah ?

We don't mind sects like Iran we just wanna help innocent people but Iran is killing people without any hesitate because of section! Saudis (Dogs of America), Iran and Israel is same for me...

We are helping innocent people since hundred years, doesn't matter who they are, as you know we saved Qurṭuba Muslims and Jewish from Spanish atrocities, we saved several times Irish people from British atrocities by sending aid ships, we saved Polish, Bosnian, Italians etc. lots of people in our history! If you look today we are helping Africans, Muslim of China, Muslims of Myanmar, Turkman of Irak (Shia) and Kurdish, Turkman of Syria (Sunni) and all Syrian people, Palestinian etc. etc.

So if we are real Muslims we have to be help innocent people, so we can't be quiet.... Even if you are a human you can't allow nobody to harm someone else...

So Syrians are our neighboors and we are so close each other as a culture, ethnic structure, religion and common history. If someone hurted in Syria Shia/Sunni/Christian whatever also it has to be hurt our soul...

Syria deserve an real democratic leader and democratic system, they can't harming because of Israel plans, Iran sect, Russian naval port etc. they have to be has same life standarts like us! This way we have to be help them and save them from Esad.

guys, go to google, search spj-20 (or anything israeli tech related) then try to reach elbit's site. i couldn't. site says my ip is blocked. same was with some gov.il sites. is it just me, or does israel blocks turkish ip's?

Turkish hackers have hacked thousands of Israeli website, TV channels etc. novadays because of Gazza occupation. So Israel can block Turkish IPs, also Mossad in alert, they are searching our hackers for catch them :D

Last edited:
Kadir Misiroglu: Irak ve Suriye Turkiye ile birlesecek

No, because he is talking so much BS.

can you be more specific please

what kind of BS do you mean give us some examples.

Yeah sure, i hope our goverment isnt listening to him in their foreign policy.

Why do you oppose everything do you really have a legitimate reason or is it just to piss off some people?

can you be more specific please

what kind of BS do you mean give us some example..
What is he dreaming about that Syria and Iraq will be united with Turkey and second Ottoman Empire will rise? Cmon man are we living in 15th century?

I have seen many BS in his YT videos, im not going to pick out gems now it gives me headache.

Why do you oppose everything do you really have a legitimate reason or is it just to piss off some people?
Lol im not opposing everthing, i give AKP right where they are right and say its wrong where they are wrong, same applys to other partys/polititians, im not a blind follower of anyone thats the difference.

What is he dreaming about that Syria and Iraq will be united with Turkey and second Ottoman Empire will rise? Cmon man are we living in 15th century?

I have seen many BS in his YT videos, im not going to pick out gems now it gives me headache.

Lol im not opposing everthing, i give AKP right where they are right and say its wrong where they are wrong, same applys to other partys/polititians, im not a bling follower of anyone thats the difference.

Sorry but thats not BS..not a single wrong word was said its just your opinion.. according to you its impossible and just a dream and cant becom reality..

sure its a dream however everything start with a dream.

Sorry but thats not BS..not a single wrong word was said its just your opinion.. according to you its impossible and just a dream and cant becom reality..

sure its a dream however everything start with a dream.
You are free to believe whatever you want, we will see in the future how willingly the Syrians and Iraqis are to unite with Turkey, you people are living in a dream land but the reality looks much different than that.

Back
Top Bottom