What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

I never lied about my age. Indeed you are lying by saying you are American. If that is the way you speak your native language then they must take your citizenship down. Your English is good enough for a foreign citizen but for a native English speaker... Put your real flags so at least we would know with who we are wasting our time.
Then point out mistakes in my posts/sentences. If you can’t and you won’t then shut your pie hole and get off discussing my “flags” nationality and some gibberish

After almost a year here I learned that whenever Turks lose argument they revert to ad hominem attacks or question someone’s background:lol:

I know what caused such insecurity and definitely not Syrian refugees:partay:

After almost a year here I learned that whenever Turks lose argument they revert to ad hominem attacks or question someone’s background:lol:

I know what caused such insecurity and definitely not Syrian refugees:partay:

Oh no! Why is this creep still here ?

Turkey is not only sending aid, but is also activly helping build the country so they dont depend on anyone, and start to thrive so that they can be honest partners, like it should be. The catch with sending aid by former colonial powers is to make them dependent on them and poor, so that they can rob Africas resources for cheap. Thomas Sankara saw thru that sham, and the french killed him for it.

for more on this aid sham in western Africa, this is good short video

Last edited:
Sehit

Imagine, he stayed president, Egypt and Turkey would be strong allies as they invision it. 2 of 3 most improtant sea passages in the world would be controled by them ( Bosforous and Suez ). There would be no East Med Crisis, I mean, it would, but it would be crisis for Israel and Cyprus... and so many other things would play out differently.

thats why Turkish intelligence should be active in Egypt to support the muslim brotherhood in my opinion maybe 1 time people will again go on the streets
Sehit

Imagine, he stayed president, Egypt and Turkey would be strong allies as they invision it. 2 of 3 most improtant sea passages in the world would be controled by them ( Bosforous and Suez ). There would be no East Med Crisis, I mean, it would, but it would be crisis for Israel and Cyprus... and so many other things would play out differently.

Sehit

hypocriet west, day in and day out Erdogan dictator. The real dictator is in Egypt but no word about, evet the political killing is not a problem.

hypocriet west, day in and day out Erdogan dictator. The real dictator is in Egypt but no word about, evet the political killing is not a problem.

I mean, KSA and UAE bankrolled the cuop. US, France, UK gave it international legitimacy and recognized Sissi cupe goverment after watching live on TV execution of worst massacre of civilians in jEgypt modern historx at Raba.. Jonny Kerry even didnt want to call it a coup in official statment. Its has reseblance to the palestinian election in 2004, they were all for free and fair democracy and election, until Hamas won. Then, what did they do, didnt revognize the results, and election were heavily monitored by imternational observes, but still, 'wrong party' won.

Turkish big political parties should stop with polarazing rethorick. Its no coincidence that russian and now bSaudis by Intependent turskih are entering turksih media landscape. Erdogan and AKP should lead this effort. Work together, make conciessos, not against eached eather. I liked how Imamoglue went to visit Erdogan in his palace before the election. Anyway, this is optopic.

Back
Top Bottom