What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

Some sources claim that in Libya Haftar teror organization had declared war on Turkey. They will arrest Turkish citizens.
Is this a great opportunity to send our troops to secure Turkishmen in Libya? If they had declared war on us they must face with the consequences.

Somebody needs to assasinate that haftar dog.

I hope he ends up like gaddafi.

Some sources claim that in Libya Haftar teror organization had declared war on Turkey. They will arrest Turkish citizens.
Is this a great opportunity to send our troops to secure Turkishmen in Libya? If they had declared war on us they must face with the consequences.
Hafter is only a puppet, as a coup general. Our interlocutors are not the proxy forces, but the real actors which are supporting him.

If the UAE makes such a mistake, it will have various consequences in a much wider geography, including Yemen and the African horn.

I know who is Haftar and who is behind him but my point is that if they really declared a war on Turkey, isn't this an opportunity to start an operation in Libya against Haftar by TSK?
According to international laws we have right to invade Libya.

they kinda did. After suffering a major setback and losing the city of Gharyan, crucial, strategic staging ground for their Tripoli ofensive. They claimed TAF gave GNA airsupport during the battle. Of course ludicrous. Turkish drones, posibly so.

this gonna raise some shit in DC. Only way Haftar got this is by UAE or Saudi.

American Missiles Found in Libyan Rebel Compound

Libyan government fighters discovered a cache of powerful American missiles, usually sold only to close American allies, at a captured rebel base in the mountains south of Tripoli this week.

The four Javelin anti-tank missiles, which cost more than $170,000 each, had ended up bolstering the arsenal of Gen. Khalifa Hifter, whose forces are waging a military campaign to take over Libya and overthrow a government the United States supports.

Markings on the missiles’ shipping containers indicate that they were originally sold to the United Arab Emirates, an important American partner, in 2008.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/28/...-missiles.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimesworld

Last edited:
Haftar had massive support from all over and still fucked it up. I guess its now clear why Libya lost a war against Chad; Haftar was the leading general, he even got captured by Chadans, CIA bail him out in exchange for becaming the rat.

UAE will now face fruther scrutiny in DC. Javelins are not LAWs, you cant just hand em over to you buddy to shot one off.

Haftar had massive support from all over and still fucked it up. I guess its now clear why Libya lost a war against Chad; Haftar was the leading general, he even got captured by Chadans, CIA bail him out in exchange for becaming the rat.

UAE will now face fruther scrutiny in DC. Javelins are not LAWs, you cant just hand em over to you buddy to shot one off.

5 French officers?

5 French officers?

probably inteligence. its not really a bombshell, or farfeched. cause there was no secret that frence along side of UAE runs a base from which drones atack Tripoli. Also no secret that French supported Haftar which pissed of Italians very much. It was the reason why GNA first accused France of support for Haftar, then annueled their agreements with the French. Haftar was their guy, Im not sure he will be for long. Cause its one thing to support a worlords swift take on power, and quite another one is if said warlord failes misiribly not only to be swift but to fucking lose. Thats kinda emberessing and harmful for the future interests. So, I expect for France to distance itself from Haftar in coming weeks. Or they can always double down and help him more overtly, which will be a mistake. The man is incompetent all is career.

One of the reasons why Erdogan lost Istanbul was due to immigration. You can't just let migrants come into the country - attack, rob and rape our people whilst not even being able to prosecute them after the fact. Or at least identify them before they come in and put them in a detention center to isolate the good migrants from the bad one's.

This is the problem I have with Islamic conservatives because they think that 'one ummah' is a means for everybody to migrate everywhere and don't take into the account any negative consequences.

Same type of shit is happening in Bosnia recently and quiet frankly is pissing me off because muslim led government won't do shit.

Back
Top Bottom