What's new

Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

This is pissing me off artik they run away from their country now they return back for a holiday.

I can see why the local Turks are now pissed off and had it up to their necks with the Syrian refugees.

First... no context vid is now the go to reality? or maybe because, someone captioned it then it must be true?
Second... let's say that they indeed went back for holidays... which towns they are going back to? is it a safe one from north Syria that, according to TR a safe zone?
Third... Do you know those people life? many are working in TR and still got their families back in Syria... as it was for any migration in the past...

what is going on with this thinking around here... Guys ffs... you are "should" be educated... I read everywhere that X or Y isn't buying US propaganda or Chinese one... and yet you guys are falling for your own?

First... no context vid is now the go to reality? or maybe because, someone captioned it then it must be true?
Second... let's say that they indeed went back for holidays... which towns they are going back to? is it a safe one from north Syria that, according to TR a safe zone?
Third... Do you know those people life? many are working in TR and still got their families back in Syria... as it was for any migration in the past...

what is going on with this thinking around here... Guys ffs... you are "should" be educated... I read everywhere that X or Y isn't buying US propaganda or Chinese one... and yet you guys are falling for your own?

Syria is a warzone not really the place to even celebrate eid.

Is that your answer?

Syrian refugee crisis could have been averted if every country took in refugees rather than making a few countries bore the brunt of refugees.

Islamic World should have taken some in this includes Tunisia by the way also Europe.

But what happened?? A lot of the countries either rejected them and left them for dead.

Im not blaming Syrian refugees for but the whole world especially the Europe and the USA. The gulf Arabs instead of taking in refugees were too busy scouting for syrian wives.

Crisis shows the failure of the world to work together when it comes to a crisis.

Erdogan also has to be blamed he was played by the European Union. Expecting money and aid what did the Europeans do they bid their time to erect fences and deport the remaining refugees.

Syrian refugee crisis could have been averted if every country took in refugees rather than making a few countries bore the brunt of refugees.

Islamic World should have taken some in this includes Tunisia by the way also Europe.

But what happened?? A lot of the countries either rejected them and left them for dead.

Im not blaming Syrian refugees for but the whole world especially the Europe and the USA. The gulf Arabs instead of taking in refugees were too busy scouting for syrian wives.

Crisis shows the failure of the world to work together when it comes to a crisis.

Erdogan also has to be blamed he was played by the European Union. Expecting money and aid what did the Europeans do they bid their time to erect fences and deport the remaining refugees.

This was not the Q.... but holidays... not need to divert the initial Q...

But on your Q and we shall close it... yes few countries could have done better Gulf states per exemple.... but TR isn't on it alone... Europe took a few, same for countries around Syria... Lebanon alone got as much as TR but with a GDP of 1/20...

As for Tunisia... you don't know much and yet...Tunisia already got their refugees... Libyans... before the Syrian conflit happen... we took 2+Millions... WHEN we were still in our OWN revolution... NO countries had such conditions and yet doing it and we didn't cry H24...
At that time we had a 40Bil$ GDP... and an economical crisis... and to this day a war at our border...

It's funny that you think members are stupid here.
I can't imagine that there is any US citizen born and raised in the US so bad in English. He is reminding me of the notorious Tyranus but instead of Russian flags that guy is posing with US flags. I would not be surprised if it's the same guy but decided to try to join conversations instead of being banned the second he shows up. Probably some KCK supporter writing from his basement in Gazi neighbourhood in Istanbul.

This bs comes from a dude who lied about his age :laugh:
unlike you I don’t use google translate and my English is impeccable.
I remember when I first registered here some dimwits were calling me hurshad. Then Russians came and called me Ukrainian. I had to put them in place.
Now this prodigy boy, who is in constant state of warfare and following Syrian connflict since he was early teeny, calling me tyranus. :lol:

This bs comes from a dude who lied about his age :laugh:
unlike you I don’t use google translate and my English is impeccable.
I remember when I first registered here some dimwits were calling me hurshad. Then Russians came and called me Ukrainian. I had to put them in place.
Now this prodigy boy, who is in constant state of warfare and following Syrian connflict since he was early teeny, calling me tyranus. :lol:
I never lied about my age. Indeed you are lying by saying you are American. If that is the way you speak your native language then they must take your citizenship down. Your English is good enough for a foreign citizen but for a native English speaker... Put your real flags so at least we would know with who we are wasting our time.

Back
Top Bottom