What's new

Turkish general’s son killed in Ankara

Saithan

Reaction score
The son of a Turkish Air Force major general and his girlfriend were shot dead before the building complex where they live in Ankara on Sept. 16.

Unknown assailants shot Göktuğ Demirarslan, 24, and his Russian girlfriend Elena, 23, seven times with a pump rifle at 11.30 p.m. in Ankara’s Eryaman neighborhood. The couple died immediately. The attacker fled the area and is still at large.

Demirarslan was working at the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) and is the son of Major General Hasan Hüseyin Demirsarslan, the chief of personnel at the Turkish Air Force.
According to the crime scene investigation the attacker had been lying in wait to ambush the victims and shot seven bullets at close range. Police spotted a 25-to-30-year-old man exiting the building complex in a hurry and escaping the scene in an old car, after examining the surveillance camera footage.

source: HDN

The news is to fresh to comment on the why,but somethings fishy here.

Edit...Ok I was really mad and got carried away...Sorry..Yeah I was really trolling hard just then.

Any news about the reason of murder ... ??

With regard to the article I find it interesting and worrying that someone just ambushed him and his girlfriend. Granted I don't like him having a russian girlfriend, who knows she might be a sleeper.

But the generals son worked at Tübitak, which has contributed a lot to turkish weapons industry. I want to know why he was killed. Was he a spy, did he share information with the enemy and needed to be killed to keep him silent.

Or did he work on something that had to be stopped.

With regard to the article I find it interesting and worrying that someone just ambushed him and his girlfriend. Granted I don't like him having a russian girlfriend, who knows she might be a sleeper.

But the generals son worked at Tübitak, which has contributed a lot to turkish weapons industry. I want to know why he was killed. Was he a spy, did he share information with the enemy and needed to be killed to keep him silent.

Or did he work on something that had to be stopped.
What does it matter if he had a Russian gf? He is dead now. May he rest in peace. The reason they killed him is obvious. Iran and Israel is known for doing this kind of assassinations to each other to stop RSD. I can only guess who did it.

I am sorry ok..I know I went overboard but I can't stand women that show themselves...Completely unmodest and against our religion.

Just close this thread and lets pretend this never happened.

I am sorry ok..I know I went overboard but I can't stand women that show themselves...Completely unmodest and against our religion.

Please avoid repeating this. There is always room for a civilized debate. No one takes you seriously when you shout on the keyboard.

Lol,you can't stand...Stay indoors and you won't see anything you bigot,it's not the 8th century anymore,women are not your slaves.

Back
Top Bottom