What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

I am talking about a "CHP" government, not HDP or MHP. Why don't you want to understand?

Mhp won't give ther support why won't you understand? Bahceli anounced yesterday on tv.

Mhp won't give ther support why won't you understand? Bahceli anounced yesterday on tv.
The statements arent much worth at the moment, all three opposition parties wants to get rid of AKP and i believe they will do everything possible to archive this, even with silent vote of confidence in parliament.

No, Bahceli did not say "We will not support CHP to form a government".

He said "We will not be participating in any coalition".

There is a huge difference here.

No, Bahceli did not say "We will not support CHP to form a government".

There is a huge difference here.

Lets wait, ther are a lot of Mhp members talking on tv. Mhp member wher talking about Akpkk, to get ride of Akp they ar going to collabrate with hdp:-)?

The statements arent much worth at the moment, all three opposition parties wants to get rid of AKP and i believe they will do everything possible to archive this, even with silent vote of confidence in parliament.

Turkish Politics are a strange thing; you've hardly got any party to have won anything outside the top 4 ! :undecided:

In Pakistan you almost always end up with Independents and Regional Parties winning a couple of seats here and there that the largest party can almost always form a coalition with them. For example in the 2013 elections PML N got a little more than 48% of all seats and with the help of 3-4 regional parties formed a coalition strong enough to have the 2/3rd majority needed to change the constitution.

And what about the Provinces.....who forms Governments in the Provinces ? In Pakistan after the 2013 election the ruling party formed the Government at the Center and in the largest Province whereas in all other Provinces there are other Parties who've formed Governments therein and are ruling therein.

Lets wait, ther are a lot of Mhp members talking on tv. Mhp member wher talking about Akpkk, to get ride of Akp they ar going to collabrate with hdp:-)?

You are apparently either playing dumb or are so desperate to want to understand what I am saying here.

I am not saying "HDP GOVERNMENT".

I am f*cking saying "CHP GOVERNMENT".

MHP does NOT have to collaborate with HDP in order for CHP to be able to form a government.

It only needs to give its external support for CHP, and that is all.

It has nothing to do with HDP at all.

Again, why do you not want to understand this?

how chp will set up a government i really wonder do they unified mhp and hdp ? can you explain it

In this situation no, but with a fair campaign and election yes. A CHP-MHP-HDP will fail short or medium term and Tayyip would be the only one profiting. So I'd rather be in the opposition and see AKP lose more votes.

Yesterday or before the elections... ?
I'm not remembering him saying something like that.

Oh...sorry i didn't realized it was Soul.

I'm not fond of Kılıçdaroğlu :meeting:....I'm not fond of Bahçeli either...but better than Kılıçdaroğlu
I've also voted for MHP , the thing in Turkish politics is ; you have to vote for the lesser evil.

Turkish Politics are a strange thing; you've hardly got any party to have won anything outside the top 4 ! :undecided:
Thats because of the election threshold of 10%.

If you're pro-AKP and you feel that AKP did right by the Kurds and helped the Kurds, then why aren't you celebrating that the Kurds have grown up some and aren't compelled to have a servile relationship with the AKP anymore?

Hey Jew, I bet Jews enjoy the result of the election most.

Back
Top Bottom