What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

Will there be a change in Syrian Policy?
I thought that Army and Intelligence Agencies are under the President, which will mean absolutely no change in the Syrian and Kobani policies.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Moreover, if CHP forms a government, then will Erdogan still as President able to harass the opposing people and keep on running his kangaroo courts?

Intelligence Agency is controlled by the PM, not the President.

Policies are decided by the government.

And yes, the Syria policy will change exactly 180 degrees as CHP is hardcore pro-Assad.

Firtati bozuk ondan, nato mermer nato kafa....

afiyet bal seker olsun...:-)

CHP ve Zihniyetini İstemiyoruz ! | Facebook

Pilav for Chp voters....:-)

But that does not say anything.

If HDP and MHP would give their support to CHP for forming a government, that would equate to representation of 60% of the nation.

Just because 40% of the nation does not like CHP, it does not mean they should be taken so seriously while on the other hand 60% of the nation agrees on CHP government.

Opinions of minority, if contradicting that of the majority, are irrelevant and thus do not matter.

Oh please CHP and coalition means chaos and single party AKP was heaven on earth.
how chp will set up a government i really wonder do they unified mhp and hdp ? can you explain it

"Breaking! Number of HDP MPs increases to 82 which maked HDP 3rd biggest party in Parliament"

Is this confirmed?

I can not talk with you, your wet dream is based on Erdogan. You are talkiing about coallition from the beginning.

Dear oublious/ak-troll,

Of course, dis is a forum, I'm debating along about any possibilities.
Unlike some people who are repeating the sultans speeches like a damn parrot and then act as if they are professors when they run out of arguments.

Amazing to see how one can live in a country like the Netherlands and still be erdogans sock-puppet.

"Breaking! Number of HDP MPs increases to 82 which maked HDP 3rd biggest party in Parliament"

Is this confirmed?

That is correct, 4th in percentage of votes, 3rd in number of mp's.
What a strange system.

Dear oublious/ak-troll,

Unlike some people who are repeating the sultans speeches like a damn parrot and then act as if they are professors when they run out of arguments.

Amazing to see how one can live in a country like the Netherlands and still be erdogans sock-puppet.

What a strange system.

how is that possible?

aha nvm, MHP got no real core like HDP got the east, they have little from everywhere.

Is this confirmed?
Seems like Kobane changed a lot, Erdogans wrong policy in Syria cost his party the goverment, now it seems HDP is the new comer that wont get out of parliament any time soon when they manage satisfy their voters.
Thats of course how it looks like to me at the moment, never know what will happen in the future though.

right now in turkey , everything is being talk about possibility scenerios such as early elections,chp coalition,akp-mhp coalition,economic crisis and military coup :lol:

how is that possible?

aha nvm, MHP got no real core like HDP got the east, they have little from everywhere.
There is no proportional electoral system in Turkey.

The election system is based on local governments and thus required vote count per MP differs by region/city.

how chp will set up a government i really wonder do they unified mhp and hdp ? can you explain it
- MHP gone for coalition with DSP which was far lefter than CHP, in the past
- CHP-MHP had mutual candidate for presidential elections this summer

- Bahçeli never said no to any type of coalition just gave some advice to AKP and that was after some AKP guy saying "MHP is boneless, you might see them cooperating with HDP now"...
- Kılıçdaroğku said "Poeple wants them to establish the government and situation points a coalition but in this frame AKP is non-existent "
-HDP said we won't be part of any coaltion, we came here to do opposition. we may gave support during the "vote of confidence" but never to AKP.

Every declaration i heard today, is pointing for a CHP-MHP coalition which is going to be supported from outside by HDP, to gain the "vote of confidence" ....

Only obstacle is Erdoğan, first he would appoint Davutoğlu to establish the government. He will not. He will return the duty to president....after that Erdoğan should give the duty to Kılıçdaroğlu as he is the leader of the second bigest party...but there is no law that dictates this, he might not give the duty and stall the whole process...and go for an early elections.

But i believe people would see this as Erdoğan pushing for presidency even after it has been clear that people doesn't want that system....so, in return AKP would lose even more votes...And Erdoğan would came after a lot pressure....

Either way, AKP is fvcked...crooked ministers, Turgev, Bilal boy will be fvcked dry...that's why you are not seeing Erdoğan for over 32 hours.... he is either having a mental breakdown or preparing his escape to Qatar.

President Erdoğan Has Been Off-Air For - Count Up Timer

Intelligence Agency is controlled by the PM, not the President.

Policies are decided by the government.

And yes, the Syria policy will change exactly 180 degrees as CHP is hardcore pro-Assad.

But that does not say anything.

If HDP and MHP would give their support to CHP for forming a government, that would equate to representation of 60% of the nation.

Just because 40% of the nation does not like CHP, it does not mean they should be taken so seriously while on the other hand 60% of the nation agrees on CHP government.

Opinions of minority, if contradicting that of the majority, are irrelevant and thus do not matter.

The problem is mhp + of a magnetic poles and hdp is -. Mhp is and will stay a coward party when it comes to govern a country, in the history of mhp you cant find not much when it comes to governing. One time a coaltion agreement and they failled so miserably:-). Dsp-Mhp-Anap times, not much among us will now that time.

Welcome to the time of 90's for the members who are in ther twenties....

Dear oublious/ak-troll,

What a strange system.

I have no time for die hard kemalist, go eat some pilav....

The problem is mhp + of a magnetic poles and hdp is -. Mhp is and will stay a coward party when it comes to govern a country, in the history of mhp you cant find not much when it comes to governing. One time a coaltion agreement and they failled so miserably:-). Dsp-Mhp-Anap times, not much among us will now that time.

I am talking about a "CHP" government, not HDP or MHP. Why don't you want to understand?

You enjoy your pasta and coal, ak-sheep

Back
Top Bottom