What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

These people were always there AKP did not bring them into Turkey they just they were hidden thats it, you can blame ataturk for including these gypsies into his "'Turk milleti'' giving passports to everybody isnt that true?

Kurds are isolating themselves. The gap between Turks and Kurds is growing. Same true for Arabs and Kurds.

Kurds have to sacrifice a lot to build a homeland. They have to fight on multiple fronts. US backing Kurds is not guaranteed for eternity.

@Hakan, I see both pricks are still around? Does that mean I can go rund around and call people sons of a bitch and you will simply delete the posts later?
Turkish FR is thread banned. I looked at tesla I didn't see any insults, maybe there was one I deleted and sent him a message when deleting as a first warning, I don't remember. Im deleting but sending warning at same time, 2nd time the guy is thread banned, if its really bad then I am giving a warning with thread ban.

Para sanki benim param Allah aşkına bu nasıl bir üsluptur. Ben diyorum ekonomi çökerse ülke b.ka batar bundan korkuyorum sadece. Milli projelere bütçe ayrılmamasından korkuyorum. Eğer öyle olacaksa bir an önce birileri koalisyon yapsın, kim yaparsa yapsın ekonomi bozulmasın yoksa projeler güme gidebilir diyorum. Sen diyorsun milli duyguların para mı? Bu nasıl bir anlayıştır kardeşim? Ekonominin iyiliğini düşünmek milli bir çaba değil mi?
Ülkemiz için önemli olan sadece para mı ?

Demokrasi, Laiklik, İfade özgürlüğü, Yargı Özğürlüğü, Corruption bunların hiç bir önemi yok sadece önemli olan ekonomi mi ?

Hadi bunlarında önemini geçtim...bunların çoğu birbirine bağlıdır...demokrasinin, yargı özgürlüğünün olmadığı bir ülkede ekonominin iyi olmasını bekliyemezsin.

Turkish FR is thread banned. I looked at tesla I didn't see any insults, maybe there was one I deleted and sent him a message when deleting as a first warning, I don't remember. Im deleting but sending warning at same time, 2nd time the guy is thread banned, if its really bad then I am giving a warning with thread ban.
Tesla did nothing wrong,i think he meant al-kurdi.

DP wants autonomy for Kurds and full universal rights of all the minorities in Turkey that's for sure. If that's seperatism then he is. Splitting up the country is something that won't be happening a very long time. And I'm sure these leftist Turks who gave their votes to HDP, like in Ankara and other places are well assured of what HDP wants for the minorities in Turkey.

"Don't touch me doctor! My death is necessary for the Kurds to wake up'' - Turk

Okay, let see if he can bring autonomy or not....

Tesla thanked on Turkish-FR's comment with the one "O.ç", (not saying he should be banned for that....not my decision to make.)

Well akhi, unless you go back to the early days where you slaughter hundred thousands of "traitors" and so on, the Kurds will remain traitors. And Kurds have good reasons to be traitors if that's what you're for voting HDP. Turkey is not their nation, they are not turks after all. And the Turkish flag is not the flag of the Kurds. They have their own nation. Kurds have already taken so much shit of being part of Turkey. I'm happy they finally woke up. Not all of them but the majority has.

The thing is Kurds in Turkey used to be stupid and tired, giving their votes to CHP, AKP and even MHP but that has now drastically changed and will continue to do so.

Another reason was Turkey's(AKP's) anti-Kurd policy in Syria. That's another fact why support for HDP has increased. You can't always get what you want. I know and you know very well that you were enjoying witnessing the fall of Kobane. Kobane united the Kurds in all places. From Tehran to Istanbul Kurds raised their voices for Kobane.

I was very sceptical at first tbh with this hippie policy of HDP with gay rights and all that. Because the majority of Kurds in Bakur are conservative after all. But this surprised me greatly and the credit of all of it goes to the man in Imrali. Not only did he manage to get Kurds united with the peace process but even won a seat from Bursa :D
Lets say that kurds were never labelled turks, had full cultural language rights etc but were still citizens of Turkey would you still advocate a separate Kurdish country?

Also regarding kobane, I didn't want to see it fall to isis.

I dont remember, looks like he did nothing so nothing happened to him. I checked his posts in this thread, everything is clean.

NVM there was one.

Last edited:

Tesla thanked on Turkish-FR's comment with the one "O.ç", (not saying he should be banned for that....not my decision to make.)

He can't. Unless we see where this peace process go?? If HDP and AKP could make a deal, I don't know.

i thanked for pictures not for o.ç beside first insult come from what

So just a thread ban for calling someone oc and otherwise behaving like an animal too?
And tesla is clicking like on that post and is getting nothing?

So just a thread ban for calling someone oc and otherwise behaving like an animal too?
And tesla is clicking like on that post and is getting nothing?
Turkish FR got thread ban + a warning. Thread ban solves the problem and warnings will add up overtime and the guy will be banned for a week or something after there are 3 infraction points. I don't know what to do about thanking.

He can't. Unless we see where this peace process go?? If HDP and AKP could make a deal, I don't know.
I dunno....HDP said they will continue with the peace process even with MHP.....they are scoring good points with this non-confrontation language.

HDP guys flying Turkish flag next to theirs.....
sirnak-ta-hdp-liler-secim-kutlamasinda-turk-bayragi-asti-5723950.Jpeg

They are playing well....we will see if they mean it or not.

Lets say that kurds were never labelled turks, had full cultural language rights etc but were still citizens of Turkey would you still advocate a separate Kurdish country?

Also regarding kobane, I didn't want to see it fall to isis.

I dont remember, looks like he did nothing so nothing happened to him. I checked his posts in this thread, everything is clean.

That would be their decision and I don't know why they would not want to. Personally, yes. Why should 14+ million Kurds not have a country of their own, while there are countries with populations of a couple hundred thousand and even less. It's not fair.

I dunno....HDP said they will continue with the peace process even with MHP.....they are scoring good points with this non-confrontation language.

HDP guys flying Turkish flag next to theirs.....
sirnak-ta-hdp-liler-secim-kutlamasinda-turk-bayragi-asti-5723950.Jpeg

They are playing well....we will see if they mean it or not.
I think if they get to militant they might lose support, like alienoz said they are living on borrowed votes.

@Hakan Turkish FR threatened to kill people 5 times (that i counted) and swears every time he gets opportunity (actually he only writes to swear) in this forum and all he gets is thread bans? he should've been banned a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom