What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

I understand, but most of your post was about Kurds in Turkey, thats what I was referring to with my reply.

With ''under Turkey'' you mean syria and iraq right?

no in Turkey. You see what they did in Erzurum? The explosions in Amed.

no in Turkey. You see what they did in Erzurum? The explosions in Amed.

Yes, and if I was a Kurd I would be more angry than I am now as a Turk.

But you have to understand that those attacks are not praised or condoned by Turks.
It's just the disgusting tactics by erdogans bastards and I hope the culprits will be caught.

But you seem to have some kind of image of Turkey that Kurds are treated differently and are killed and tortured every day everywhere which is not true.
Yes it's not perfect (yet), but things are moving in the right way for everyone.

as for syria and iraq, those places are just f cked up. Arabs are not capable of co-existing with anyone but arabs in a civilised manner. So revolts in those areas I can understand.

HjuWxD3.jpg

Resmi sildim ama bu amq kürtler çok dilleri uzanmış twitterde atatürke küfür etmeler kürdistan kuracağız demeleri beni rahatsız ediyor

Niye kiziyorsun ki? Bu kirli ittifakin meyvesi, Akp gitsin ne gelirse gelsin meselesi, kizma kekolara bunun arkasindan soguk su ic. Baris bocekleri bunlar, baris suresi hem mhp ve chp uzerinden devam edecekmis.

antalya bolgesi chp'nin hic adayi yok, vermisler heval gillere iste onlarda bu demograsi nimetinden faydalansin demisler:-).

Ther is no coallition in the future, i don't see mhp working with hhp or chp. And Akp will play the same game so don't worry. Strategicly the oppostion have won, but technicly Akp is still number one. Akp will not lose any votes more, this is the amount what they have in the beginning.:-)

Niye kiziyorsun ki? Bu kirli ittifakin meyvesi, Akp gitsin ne gelirse gelsin meselesi, kizma kekolara bunun arkasindan soguk su ic. Baris bocekleri bunlar, baris suresi hem mhp ve chp uzerinden devam edecekmis.

antalya bolgesi chp'nin hic adayi yok, vermisler heval gillere iste onlarda bu demograsi nimetinden faydalansin demisler:-).

Ther is no coallition in the future, i don't see mhp working with hhp or chp. And Akp will play the same game so don't worry. Strategicly the oppostion have won, but technicly Akp is still number one. Akp will not lose any votes more, this is the amount what they have in the beginning.:-)

We'll see about that when the corruption trials begin....

We'll see about that when the corruption trials begin....

How old are you? Are you a real Turk?

Coallition is like 3 Masters in a class giving lecture, so please don't talk like you now a lot of Turkey. And now disappear talk about Netherlands.

look at comedy

CHP dont want to AKP
AKP dont want to coaltion government
MHP dont want to AKP
HDP want to CHP but it needs MHP for coalition government (not sure mhp-hdp alliance lol)

Parlemantary system is such a suck

like i said if erdogan is a dictator and hatred persons then established government. this is gold opprtunity to kick erdogan for opposition parties

i pray mhp -hdp-chp coalition government let see its government performance
The only real possibility is a CHP minority government.

That is the only possibility.

So lets talk about the agreements the parties have decided(chp, hdp, mhp and Gulenist). This will go wher it stopped with Akp, or we will see every week pkk acitivity in the East of Turkey. You have to pay a price for this game:-).

hdp_3695.jpg

Pervin Buldan: Bundan sonra hiç bir şey... haberi

Last edited:

Arkadas CHP son genel secimdeki aldigi oylari gene aldi, asil AKPye oy veren Kürtler bu sefer HDPye verdi, bir tutturmussunuz gayda gidiyor ama oy kaybeden ne CHP nede MHP.

the country may goes to early elections that is high possibility as well as

Resmi sildim ama bu amq kürtler çok dilleri uzanmış twitterde atatürke küfür etmeler kürdistan kuracağız demeleri beni rahatsız ediyor

No need to be. If you look at how they get what they have now, you will realize that Any thing they claim to have is just given to them without any effort. First and second attacks of US, IS attack etc. However, When the real threat to their existence come out like IS, We all witnessed their weakness without others heavy taking care of.

What we should focus on is WHO gave them what they have today in Turkey.

The only thing is to compare the terms before the AKP and after The AKP; You will see WHO is responsible for the current situation in Turkey.

Arkadas CHP son genel secimdeki aldigi oylari gene aldi, asil AKPye oy veren Kürtler bu sefer HDPye verdi, bir tutturmussunuz gayda gidiyor ama oy kaybeden ne CHP nede MHP.
when chp will come into the power or always remain oppsition party with % 25 votes

Back
Top Bottom