What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

Because there is chance that thieves could be prosecuted....
Cencorships can be removed
Tender won't go to pro-AKP firms.
People won't get thrown out of the newspapers for their opposing articles.
Justice system can be restored.

Turkish democracy has taken a blow from AKP. Now there is chance that it can be restored. That's why i'm happy.
ok mate akp is bad then chp establish the government and lets see its government i really want to it
inlşallah they govern well the country than akp :azn:

@Hakan, I see both pricks are still around? Does that mean I can go rund around and call people sons of a bitch and you will simply delete the posts later?
Don't call them names, bro...Hakan might be offline.

ok mate akp is bad then chp establish the government and lets see its government i really want to it
ı dunno, maybe AKP would find a way and establish the government....but i really want to see them gone.

Im glad you know what is going on, the only thing that bothers me is that if the Turkish people took action and put these traitors in jail you and your kind would be shedding crocodile tears on western media and then when you get home would start laughing about what you just did. Thats what irritates me about all of you knuckle heads, you know are doing it but you aren't admitting it to the dumb gullible people you want support from.

View attachment 228246

You know its true too.

Well akhi, unless you go back to the early days where you slaughter hundred thousands of "traitors" and so on, the Kurds will remain traitors. And Kurds have good reasons to be traitors if that's what you're for voting HDP. Turkey is not their nation, they are not turks after all. And the Turkish flag is not the flag of the Kurds. They have their own nation. Kurds have already taken so much shit of being part of Turkey. I'm happy they finally woke up. Not all of them but the majority has.

The thing is Kurds in Turkey used to be stupid and tired, giving their votes to CHP, AKP and even MHP but that has now drastically changed and will continue to do so.

Another reason was Turkey's(AKP's) anti-Kurd policy in Syria. That's another fact why support for HDP has increased. You can't always get what you want. I know and you know very well that you were enjoying witnessing the fall of Kobane. Kobane united the Kurds in all places. From Tehran to Istanbul Kurds raised their voices for Kobane.

I was very sceptical at first tbh with this hippie policy of HDP with gay rights and all that. Because the majority of Kurds in Bakur are conservative after all. But this surprised me greatly and the credit of all of it goes to the man in Imrali. Not only did he manage to get Kurds united with the peace process but even won a seat from Bursa :D

Dude what is this fear mongering? I understand there is a possibility, but the economy was going shiet already. Right now we should be thinking about which party is going to form coalitions....

You will see after 6 months.. I'm not AKP supporter, i voted for MHP. Our economy is kırılgan because of AKP's bad economy policy, kırılırsa durduramayız. Sonra projeler takır takır düşer bütçesizlikten.. O kadar kredi veriliyor projelere , faizler coşarsa ne yapacağız?

Don't call them names, bro...Hakan might be offline.

ı dunno, maybe AKP would find a way and establish the government....but i really want to see them gone.
if akp is clever .they dont make a coalition

Mate, if they are not gonna cooperate with any party and lock the whole system, people won't vote for them anymore in the early elections....

I know But If MHP accept to HDP's trust vote, sonunu hazırlar.I voted for MHP but if they accept to cooperation with HDP, i will never vote for them. And a lot of MHP voters thinks like me.

Well akhi, unless you go back to the early days where you slaughter hundred thousands of "traitors" and so on, the Kurds will remain traitors. And Kurds have good reasons to be traitors if that's what you're for voting HDP. Turkey is not their nation, they are not turks after all. And the Turkish flag is not the flag of the Kurds. They have their own nation. Kurds have already taken so much shit of being part of Turkey. I'm happy they finally woke up. Not all of them but the majority has.
You are mistaken right up here....If HDP conducts a seperatist agenda it would be their downfall...Even Demirtaş himself said he has %3 of borrowed votes. It's mostly because of the leftist Turks HDP had been able to enter the parliament...also had a good leader and using a peaceful language... if they convert from this stance. They will pushed under the %10 threshold in no time.

I want to hear your comments about KHK. I read something about it. They said Erdogan has a KHK now. Is it true?

I know But If MHP accept to HDP's trust vote, sonunu hazırlar.I voted for MHP but if they accept to cooperation with HDP, i will never vote for them. And a lot of MHP voters thinks like me.
Let's wait and see....maybe we would see a new formation just like happened in 2002. :meeting:

Meanwhile Erdogan has been off air for more than 25 hours which is a record.

Unusual: Erdoğan ‘off air’ for longer than 24 hours - POLITICS
:lol:

Bet he has swollen eyes. :D

Milli duyguların sadece para mı ?

Para sanki benim param Allah aşkına bu nasıl bir üsluptur. Ben diyorum ekonomi çökerse ülke b.ka batar bundan korkuyorum sadece. Milli projelere bütçe ayrılmamasından korkuyorum. Eğer öyle olacaksa bir an önce birileri koalisyon yapsın, kim yaparsa yapsın ekonomi bozulmasın yoksa projeler güme gidebilir diyorum. Sen diyorsun milli duyguların para mı? Bu nasıl bir anlayıştır kardeşim? Ekonominin iyiliğini düşünmek milli bir çaba değil mi?

These people were always there AKP did not bring them into Turkey they just they were hidden thats it, you can blame ataturk for including these gypsies into his "'Turk milleti'' giving passports to everybody isnt that true?

You are mistaken right up here....If HDP conducts a seperatist agenda it would be their downfall...Even Demirtaş himself said he has %3 of borrowed votes. It's mostly because of the leftist Turks HDP had been able to enter the parliament...also had a good leader and using a peaceful language... if they convert from this stance. They will pushed under the %10 threshold in no time.

HDP wants autonomy for Kurds and full universal rights of all the minorities in Turkey that's for sure. If that's seperatism then he is. Splitting up the country is something that won't be happening a very long time. And I'm sure these leftist Turks who gave their votes to HDP, like in Ankara and other places are well assured of what HDP wants for the minorities in Turkey.

"Don't touch me doctor! My death is necessary for the Kurds to wake up'' - Turk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom