What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

What are going to do in order to rescue CHP from Pro-PKK Kilicdaroglu gang?

I dont see him as pro PKK but I think that he has to go after so many lost elections.
What do you want to do? If CHP does more nationalistic politics the HDP will gain even more votes.

I dont see him as pro PKK but I think that he has to go after so many lost elections.
What do you want to do? If CHP does more nationalistic politics the HDP will gain even more votes.

CHP voters gave their votes to HDP already. CHP is ideologically finished.

the most important question ? who will set up coalition or cannot set up it:azn:
it came from erdogan first explanaition related election results

Erdoğan'dan ilk açıklama

Erdoğan, dün yapılan genel seçim ve alınan sonuçlarla ilgili açıklama yaptı. Erdoğan, açıklamasında şu ifadelere yer verdi:

"Pazar günü gerçekleşen 2015 Genel Seçim sonuçlarının, ülkemiz ve milletimiz için hayırlı olmasını temenni ediyorum.

Seçimlere katılım oranının yüksekliği, aziz milletimizin iradesini sandığa yansıtma ve demokrasi konusundaki kararlılığının ifadesidir.
Milletimizin takdiri her şeyin üzerindedir. Sonuçların hiçbir partiye tek başına iktidar imkanı vermediği mevcut tablonun, yarışa katılmış olan tüm partiler tarafından sağlıklı ve gerçekçi bir değerlendirmeye tabi tutulacağına inanıyorum.

Seçim sonrasında başlayan bu yeni süreçte, ülkemizdeki istikrar ve güven ortamının, demokratik kazanımlarımızın korunması için tüm siyasi partilerin gerekli hassasiyeti göstermeleri, sorumlu bir davranış sergilemeleri büyük önem arz etmektedir.
Seçime teveccüh gösteren aziz milletimize, Yüksek Seçim Kurulu'na, il ve ilçe seçim kurullarına, sandık kurullarına, güvenlik güçlerimize teşekkür ediyor, sonuçların ülkemiz için hayırlara vesile olmasını diliyorum."
Erdoğan'dan ilk açıklama - Milliyet Haber

CHP voters gave their votes to HDP already. CHP is ideologically finished.

No its not and you will see in the future once we have fair elections agains without censorship, pressure against the other parties and no government funds for the AKP ;)

No its not and you will see in the future once we have fair elections agains without censorship, pressure against the other parties and no government funds for the AKP ;)

Kilicdaroglu gang overthrew Kemalist group, and took over the party. Not a single Kemalist remains, but Kurdish Alawites have a say in CHP. Though Kurdish Alawites vote for HDP.

CHP voters are not so smart, appearantly.

So Science fiction...

AKP + MHP = Riiing

AKP + HDP = Riiing

Oh no, no, no can be AKP + CHP = Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Oh no ! Me, me, me I see ! F..k of AKP and all his voters !!!

CHP + HDP + MHP (Are you completely crazy, men ???) = Bouuum !!!

:pop:

you declared immediately victory :partay: is chp will established government with MHP and HDP

demirta%C5%9F-sanat%C3%A7%C4%B1lar-destek.jpg

hdp_unlu_sanatcilari_kullanarak_manipulasyon_yapti_1422902897_6266.jpg

nejat_65.jpg

27493.jpg
beren_saat_hdp_ye_sahip_cikti_h29755_e6600.png

OMG BEREN SAAT(FATMAGUL) VOTED HDP propably raped by pkk gang :pdf:

Last edited:
So Science fiction...

AKP + MHP = Riiing

AKP + HDP = Riiing

Oh no, no, no can be AKP + CHP = Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Oh no ! Me, me, me I see ! F..k of AKP and all his voters !!!

CHP + HDP + MHP (Are you completely crazy, men ???) = Bouuum !!!

:pop:

just there is a love between CHP and HDP others hate eachother

Last edited by a moderator:
just there is a love between CHP and HDP others hate eachother
This is actually funny....i wonder who started peace process. and legalized HDP&PKK....now AKPeons plays the blame game.... :lol:

nevruz.jpg

27541151.jpg
newroz11.jpg

diyarbakirda-ocalanin-mesaji-okunacak-(2).jpeg

licede_pkk_sehitligi_actilar_h52034.jpg

diyarbakir-daki-kurtce-okul-muhurlendi-6486744_681_m.jpg

These all happened under AKP government...and you blame CHP for it ???

Man, these AKPeons are mindless inbreds.....

Listen you dumb shit, stop calling people names. You and your kind will have to get used to it.
@Hakan if this prick is not getting banned for calling me oruspu cocugu and tesla for liking it I will insult any and everyone from now on.

Amk Tesla & Turkish_FR, go and suck some Tayyip dick you bastards.

Guy, you are better than them.
Please don't stoop to their level.

Guy, you are better than them.
Please don't stoop to their level.
i will support chp hdp and mhp coalition then we will see government performance the most impoertant question
do you will support this coalition

AKP and CHP members & voters started saying: I am more anti-Kurd than the other party.

Before the election, AKP and CHP were saying: it is US who is more pro-Kurd.

Yiyin birbirinizi akpliler ve chpliler. Sizler şımartınız, görün ......

Back
Top Bottom