What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

Biji Turkiye :china: because now hardworking taxpayers like Sinan and Alienoz are gonna taxes to Qendil :angel::angel:
Im glad you know what is going on, the only thing that bothers me is that if the Turkish people took action and put these traitors in jail you and your kind would be shedding crocodile tears on western media and then when you get home you would start laughing about what you just did. Thats what irritates me about all of you knuckle heads, you know are doing it but you aren't admitting it to the dumb gullible people you want support from.

hdp.jpg

You know its true too.

Last edited:
This is actually funny....i wonder who started peace process. and legalized HDP&PKK....now AKPeons plays the blame game.... :lol:

nevruz.jpg

27541151.jpg
newroz11.jpg

diyarbakirda-ocalanin-mesaji-okunacak-(2).jpeg

licede_pkk_sehitligi_actilar_h52034.jpg

diyarbakir-daki-kurtce-okul-muhurlendi-6486744_681_m.jpg

These all happened under AKP government...and you blame CHP for it ???

Man, these AKPeons are mindless inbreds.....
only words kurds' treachery against akp .selehattin demirtaş can make a prpaganda for lesbian and gay rights in diyarbakır lol

i will support chp hdp and mhp coalition then we will see government performance the most impoertant question
do you will support this coalition

MHP in coalition with HDP is pretty much impossible.
But I would not support it anyway. If such a coalition would fail,it would give a huge boost to akp or other islamists.

only words kurds' treachery against akp .selehattin demirtaş can make a prpaganda for lesbian and gay rights in diyarbakır lol
You gotta understand...there is no treachery for the voters...If the party can't get the votes of the people, they should search the mistake on themselves...not on the voters....

We said many times, Erdoğan is polarizing the country, polarizing Turks,Kurds, soldiers, judges, young people, secular people, etc..... but he didn't listened and go on with his retoric. "New Turkey", "I know the best", etc...

Al sana "Yeni Türkiye" tayyipçiğim.....tepe tepe kullan. :)

MHP in coalition with HDP is pretty much impossible.
But I would not support it anyway. If such a coalition would fail,it would give a huge boost to akp or other islamists.
right. except hdp .all of parties is unsuccesfull why some is happy i cannot understand it

You gotta understand...there is no treachery for the voters...If the party can't get the votes of the people, they should search the mistake on themselves...not on the voters....

We said many times, Erdoğan is polarizing the country, polarizing Turks,Kurds, soldiers, judges, young people, secular people, etc..... but he didn't listened and go on with his retoric. "New Turkey", "I know the best", etc...

Al sana "Yeni Türkiye" tayyipçiğim.....tepe tepe kullan. :)
yeni hükümetin hayırlı uğurlu olsun sonunda şeytandan kurtuldunuz hadi tayyip olmayacak bu sefer sizi göreceğiz bakalım ülkeyi nasıl yönetiyorsunuz bakalım:-)

right. except hdp .all of parties is unsuccesfull why some is happy i cannot understand it
Because there is chance that thieves could be prosecuted....
Cencorships can be removed
Tender won't go to pro-AKP firms.
People won't get thrown out of the newspapers for their opposing articles.
Justice system can be restored.

Turkish democracy has taken a blow from AKP. Now there is chance that it can be restored. That's why i'm happy.

I'm not saying HDP coaltion...HDP themselves said, they won't be in for any coalition....

Güven oyu sırasında CHP-MHP nin kurabileceği azınlık hükümetini destekliyebilirler diyorum....koalisyona katılmaları gerekmiyor, güven oyu için.

Nope, it's not the problem....maybe we should learn to be more tolerant and accept each other....let go of the polarization.

MHP don't want to cooperation with AKP but they will want to cooperation with HDP? No, this is absolutely wrong. Akıldışı..

yeni hükümetin hayırlı uğurlu olsun sonunda şeytandan kurtuldunuz hadi tayyip olmayacak bu sefer sizi göreceğiz bakalım ülkeyi nasıl yönetiyorsunuz bakalım:-)
En azından daha şerefli yönetilir.

Turkish markets falling. Lira as fallen record low in comparison to dollar. No sign of any coalition till yet.

Great!! Anti-AKPers have given great joy to Turkey. Amazing!!

Nasty, nasty, nasty Erdogan ! So, now we are waiting ‘the light’ to others... Come on ! Do not be shy (CHP, MHP, HDP) !

Government of Turkey... :pop:

MHP don't want to cooperation with AKP but they will want to cooperation with HDP? No, this is absolutely wrong. Akıldışı..
Mate, if they are not gonna cooperate with any party and lock the whole system, people won't vote for them anymore in the early elections....

Dude are you paranoid?
Countries like Belgium had no stable government for over a year and they didnt go bankrupt or something. Dont believe the propaganda. Foreign Direct Investments might even increase now that democracy is restored, the AKP/Tayyip seizing companies and shit. This is what brings instability.

Türkiye ile Belçikayı karşılaştırmak, Tofaş ile Ferrariyi karşılaştırmak olur. Adamlar içkilerini yudumlayıp Ortadoğu'yu izliyor, keyifler tıkır. Bizim içimizde dışımızda istikrarsızlık fışkırıyor. Bu coğrafyadaki bir hükümetsiz ülkeye kim niye yatırım yapsın ki? Ben olsam yapmam. Haliyle ekonomi yüzünden savunma sanayii projeleri de etkilenebilir. Durumlar iyiyken bile Arıkopter gibi projelere para yetiştiremedik. Benim ki sadece endişe, çünkü kendimi bildim bileli ekonomi idare eder durumda ve projeler yürüyor. Ya yürümezse diye korkuyor insan.. İdeolojimi milli duygularımın üzerinde tutmadığım içindir belki??

Turkish markets falling. Lira as fallen record low in comparison to dollar. No sign of any coalition till yet.

Great!! Anti-AKPers have given great joy to Turkey. Amazing!!
Dollar raised from 1.60 to 2.70 against lira in one year under AKP government.
But today it raised from 2.70 to 2.78 and that's a huge problem which belongs to opposition.....Mate, better keep your shut.

@Hakan, I see both are still around? Does that mean I can go rund around and call people sons of a bitch and you will simply delete the posts later?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom