What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

I'm not saying HDP coaltion...HDP themselves said, they won't be in for any coalition....

Güven oyu sırasında CHP-MHP nin kurabileceği azınlık hükümetini destekliyebilirler diyorum....koalisyona katılmaları gerekmiyor, güven oyu için.

Nope, it's not the problem....maybe we should learn to be more tolerant and accept each other....let go of the polarization.
first prevent MHP -HDP polarization lol

look at comedy

CHP dont want to AKP
AKP dont want to coaltion government
MHP dont want to AKP
HDP want to CHP but it needs MHP for coalition government (not sure mhp-hdp alliance lol)

Parlemantary system is such a suck

like i said if erdogan is a dictator and hatred persons then established government. this is gold opprtunity to kick erdogan for opposition parties

i pray mhp -hdp-chp coalition government let see its government performance

Most people from MHP dont like CHP.
Also if Bahceli/MHP make a coalition with HDP the party is over.

MHP will wait. Decrease in AKP and CHP votes will work for MHP. I say let dogs eat eachother.

MHP will wait. Decrease in AKP and CHP votes will work for MHP. I say lets dog eat eachother.
If MHP locks the entire process...it will get punished by the voters in the early elections...

Anyways..in Wednesday or Thursday, parliament president will be selected and we are going to see how the parties align themselves.

If MHP locks the entire process...it will get punished by the voters in the early elections...

Anyways..in Wednesday or Thursday, parliament president will be selected and we are going to see how the parties align themselves.

MHP said, I wont do coalition.

AKP voters openly started saying: Kurds betrayed us.

CHP Kemalists started already abandoning the ranks of CHP.

HDP is living on borrowed votes of some secular Turks and Islamist Kurds.

Nobody wants presidental system...if that was the case votes of the AKP wouldn't drop 9 points...
if parliament dont set up a government and system locks then erdogan will use this for presidental system

if parliament dont set up a government then erdogan will use this for presidental system
I do believe Parliment will be set-up one way or another way...it always did to till this date..even with the DSP-MHP coalition.

What i fear, is Erdoğan to lock down the process....by not giving the authority of establishing the government to CHP, after AKP fails...cause a lockdown..and insist on the presidential system....which would blow on his face in the early elections.

I remember because of DSP insistence on Ecevit's leadership.....that decision finished them up. We will see.

Bahçeli said...coalition can be between AKP-HDP and they can CHP to it...if not early elections...i, think he would come to senses.
mate akp dont want to coalition if akp make a any party coalition akp is over same like mhp-hdp case

Back
Top Bottom