What's new

Turkish General Elections 2015 (June 7, 2015)

Might not AKP do a coalition with a party, such as the MHP, that might accept constitutional change?

Söylenecek birşey yok artık. Siz kendi hayal dünyanızda yaşıyorsunuz. Biz hiçbir yeri satmadık, aksine Musul ve Kerkük'ü Türkiyenin eyaleti yaptık. Siz kafanızı çok vurursunuz taşlara, size müstehak, üzülüyorum da birtek şu müslüman millete üzülüyorum. Söz konusu vatansa, anamı babamı dahi tanımam, kininizle geberin.

HAHAHAHA....

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
Albert Einstein

turkey is turning to coalition trash again i hope akp doesnt established coalition government let see mhp -chp-hdp coalition government

Please lets not insult. instead discuss about the possibilities.....

Might not AKP do a coalition with a party, such as the MHP, that might accept constitutional change?

No they are not accepting it, as is every other party.
MHP said something along the lines of if Erdogan steps down we can talk.

535ba8cbbb38e9b9670d3be1.gif

First good change is that the AKP wont be able to censor TV-shows anymore.

I think the results are good. Only way to stop AKPs rampage was to decrease their seat numbers. Now AKP has to find someone to cooperate with, which means "DIALOGUE" we have seen where the "my way or the highway" rhetoric has lead us. Remember there are still the independents who can swing either way.

turkey is turning to coalition trash again i hope akp doesnt established coalition government let see mhp -chp-hdp coalition government
I'm listening from NTV radyo... HDP says they won't take part in any coalition they will only do opposition... they might gave assistance from outside (güven oyu) but not to AKP.....

Minority Coalition Goveenment by MHP-CHP, assisted by HDP from outside....can establish the government. We got a wait a bit more.

Let's not forget MHP-CHP gone for a mutual candidate in the presidential elections....

Good to see Turkey with its modern democracy system working very well, it is a very good example for the Middle East countries.

I'm listening from NTV radyo... HDP says they won't take part in any coalition they will only do opposition... they might gave assistance from outside (güven oyu) but not to AKP.....

Minority Coalition Goveenment by MHP-CHP, assisted by HDP from outside....can establish the government. We got a wait a bit more.

Let's not forget MHP-CHP gone for a mutual candidate in the presidential elections....
Most people from MHP dont like CHP.
Also if Bahceli/MHP make a coalition with HDP the party is over.

I think th
Yes you are right. He can make coalition with CHP but if he make a coalition with HDP... I can believe to spiderman religion :)

look at comedy

CHP dont want to AKP
AKP dont want to coaltion government
MHP dont want to AKP
HDP want to CHP but it needs MHP for coalition government (not sure mhp-hdp alliance lol)

Parlemantary system is such a suck

like i said if erdogan is a dictator and hatred persons then established government. this is gold opprtunity to kick erdogan for opposition parties

i pray mhp -hdp-chp coalition government let see its government performance

Last edited:
I am worried about our defence industry projects.. You? We need to big export with our defence industry now.If we can't, all projects can die. We need too much money for defence industry projects because our economy will destroy in 6 months. We need to sell some T129 or MILGEM quickly

I am worried about our defence industry projects.. You? We need to big export with our defence industry now.If we can't, all projects can die. We need too much money for defence industry projects because our economy will destroy in 6 months. We need to sell some T129 or MILGEM quickly
Dude what is this fear mongering? I understand there is a possibility, but the economy was going shiet already. Right now we should be thinking about which party is going to form coalitions....

Dude are you paranoid?
Countries like Belgium had no stable government for over a year and they didnt go bankrupt or something. Dont believe the propaganda. Foreign Direct Investments might even increase now that democracy is restored, the AKP/Tayyip seizing companies and shit. This is what brings instability.

I think th

Yes you are right. He can make coalition with CHP but if he make a coalition with HDP... I can believe to spiderman religion :)
I'm not saying HDP coaltion...HDP themselves said, they won't be in for any coalition....

Güven oyu sırasında CHP-MHP nin kurabileceği azınlık hükümetini destekliyebilirler diyorum....koalisyona katılmaları gerekmiyor, güven oyu için.

look at comedy

CHP dont want to AKP
AKP dont want to coaltion government
MHP dont want to AKP
HDP want to CHP but it needs MHP for coalition government (not sure mhp-hdp alliance lol)

Parlemantary system is such a suck

Nope, it's not the problem....maybe we should learn to be more tolerant and accept each other....let go of the polarization.

Back
Top Bottom