What's new

Turkish forces 'strike ISIL convoy in Syria'

Middle Easterners don't count Turkey as ME country. Also Europeans don't count Turkey as a European country. I just wandered his opinion. :)

I wasn't talking about Turkey's geographies. I was talking about him accusing me of making the Turks feel happy :rofl:

Turkey is a Middle Eastern European state :cheesy:

I dont worry at all, Turkey is probably the last country in ME beeing overrun by Islamists. :enjoy:

Turkey is Islamist...and they sympathize with Hamas, Syrian rebels(the good lot), MB....

There's nothing to worry about when it comes to allies.

Like always, the. Taqqyiah mouths will never cease to amaze us with their interesting per logic. :lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

Wake up, son:

Syria's three-way war: Free Syrian Army rebels fight the regime and, now, the Islamists - Middle East - World - The Independent
FSA is working together with SNC with Geneva 2 agreement is going to occupy Deir Ezzor, Raqqah province, the desert region of Iraq, the oil field, most of North Eastern Syria (between YPG) and checkpoints from ISIL yet they will again occupy another from Ahrar Sham, Suquur and other IF jihadi factions in Aleppo and Homs :partay:

Meanwhile, FSA in Istanbul hotel and the checkpoints near Jordan border. @ResurgentIran @SOHEIL @rmi5 @Doritos11 @Alshawi1234@S00R3NA

Middle Easterners don't count Turkey as ME country. Also Europeans don't count Turkey as a European country. I just wandered his opinion. :)
We are not ME, we are not European, we are Muslims but have a secular State thats why we are unique a bunch of i dont know what. :D

I don't count Iran as Middle Eastern either. We are in a border region. We border many areas, South Asia, Caucasus, Central Asia and Middle East.

On topic it is good to see that Turkey is fighting the terrorists.

Just wanted to share this.

An ISIS fighter on Turkish counterattack.
#Syria #ISIS #Turkey Collated tweets from @khorasani about… | YALLA SOURIYA

Dont mess with Turkish Armed Forces.

236px-TSK-emblem.svg.png

Motherfucking beautiful, i support FSA by all means, but these barbarians AQ linked ISIS or ISIL need to be obliterated at any given chance. Turkey should now control border areas to stop terrorists from misusing its territory.

Correction, Turkey is a secular state with a muslim majority population and a moderate islamic goverment (curretly).

I know this, I'm referring to politics...but yes turkey is a secular state however what I said stands I believe...:)

Back
Top Bottom