What's new

Turkish Engine Programs

I think it's ok for the beginning. It is enough for Corvett ss an smaller vessels. Milgem Corvett s have two MTU 16V 595 TE90 diesel engines. Each of these engines has a power of 4,320 kW. Engines with bigger size are easier to build.
And bigger engines have higher efficiency.

I think it's ok for the beginning. It is enough for Corvett ss an smaller vessels. Milgem Corvett s have two MTU 16V 595 TE90 diesel engines. Each of these engines has a power of 4,320 kW. Engines with bigger size are easier to build.
We might start by making gen-sets for Corvettes or Frigates. Its meaningless to expect we might ever build an enginer nearby to performance of an MTU engine. MTU is world-wide proven company for providing high performance engines of Naval assets.
Its better to develop 5 kw - 4kw engines for civilian or support class engines or gensets as i mentioned before.

We might start by making gen-sets for Corvettes or Frigates. Its meaningless to expect we might ever build an enginer nearby to performance of an MTU engine. MTU is world-wide proven company for providing high performance engines of Naval assets.
Its better to develop 5 kw - 4kw engines for civilian or support class engines or gensets as i mentioned before.
Most of MTU engines are just increased in size by adding cylinders to the similar engine. They dont much touch at the cylinder dimensions.

I am waiting long time for this baby

D9Q9JALXoAE1sfO.jpg

you can check it on aviationturkey.com,there click pdf file by the way TEI s TS1400 engine will go to turbofan mode with a power of 9000 lbf but unfortunately we can not use it on hürjet because its engine single and 20000lbf ej200
two of them would be very suitable for GOKSUNGUR

Back
Top Bottom