What's new

Turkish Defense Industry by 2030 - catch up with the UK , France and Germany

Their defense industry is good but all these projects by 2030 isn't a realistic goal. They are not my brothers.

maybe only TFX 5th gen Fighter Jet and MILDEN class AIP Submarine projects are after 2030
all these projects by 2030 is a realistic goal ..... its so easy for Turkish Defense Industry
even there are more hundreds of Turkish military projects to show PDF members

btw traitor Arabs are also not our brothers

maybe only TFX 5th gen Fighter Jet and MILDEN class AIP Submarine projects are after 2030
all these projects by 2030 is a realistic goal ..... its so easy for Turkish Defense Industry
even there are more hundreds of Turkish military projects to show PDF members

btw traitor Arabs are also not our brothers
Good thing I'm only half. You Turks are half-*** Europeans who don't know which culture to use.

its your ignorance or anti Turkish propaganda of your jealousy
Jealous? I have many countries that I have ancestry from that have better defense industries than you. Germany, Italy, and the US to name a few.

Jealous? I have many countries that I have ancestry from that have better defense industries than you. Germany, Italy, and the US to name a few.

Turkey has more military projects than Italy and Germany

Pathetic Arab

Someone's a little bit salty that he has nowhere to belong in the world.

Whole world call muslims as terrorists because of terrorist Arabs

Turkey has more military projects than Italy and Germany

Pathetic Arab
Germany has way more experience and can easily outdo you in any project they want. Someone sounds a little bit senile and I think you might need a shrink.

All the best brothers ,,,,,,,, way to go ……….. Best wishes and Prays for Turkey ..

first become independent and you can talk for pathetic slave Germany ....... as like you pathetic slave Arab
Man you are stupid. You really, really need some type of mental help probably from an asylum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom