What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

Just a little history lesson!
What happened 45 years ago when the us made a weapon embargo against Türkiye? Just Google it.

And what is it with i hope only AKP personel.....
Sizin chp zihniyeti #@₺*^°√
Like saying only İzmir should join eu
Rest of Türkiye....pff
Ağızı olan konuşuyor

Do you know how much human resources we need now? How many good engineers left the country? This embargo will hit us really hard.

Ağzım var ve konuşuyorum. Problem?

Just a little history lesson!
What happened 45 years ago when the us made a weapon embargo against Türkiye? Just Google it.
or
Back in days this country was able to feed it's own people without any foreign aid.
Today unfortunately it's not able to feed it's own people. If they put sanctions on our country we will be worst than Iran.
I ask you how do you think you may be able to feed 80+ million of people if sanctions happened? Currently we are struggling to do enough farming to feed our people. We have been importing everything but everything. Even we import hay.
Once Turkey was a self-sufficient country but not anymore.
Plus thousands of well educated people have fled to overseas and much more of 'em seeking a way to do so. They have no hope for their future here in Turkey. They know it that Tayyip became a dictator and won't live here as long as he is in power.
Back in days our country had no much well educated people but educated people wanted to do something for their country. They had hope coz they were not living under a dictator's rule.

Last edited:
Do you know how much human resources we need now? How many good engineers left the country? This embargo will hit us really hard.

Ağzım var ve konuşuyorum. Problem?
45 years ago was different... we weren’t buying weapons from the soviets, just fighting another NATO member.

I know the defense sector and lots of companies. If an embargo hits us nowadays, lots of state-run companies will sack people. There will be no more sky-high salaries. More will leave the country.

I say it is enough to blindly distance us from the EU, West, and Nato for political reasons. National interests are different than election successes.

How much can we export to Russia and their allies?

I know the defense sector and lots of companies. If an embargo hits us nowadays, lots of state-run companies will sack people. There will be no more sky-high salaries. More will leave the country.

I say it is enough to blindly distance us from the EU, West, and Nato for political reasons. National interests are different than election successes.

How much can we export to Russia and their allies?

If a country wants to be something in the world order, then some perfection in Industry, Education, Agriculture, Soclology, Army and State need to exist in the hand of brilliiant minds; if a country wants to be destroyed, then find an ignorant/s for the ''throne'' and support/let her/him/them break apart the state, army, and those fields by kicking the brilliant minds out of the chair or country; no need to do anything more, the angry public will take care of the ignorant in the end as examples in the third world show.

Thankfullly, Turkey is ruled by brilliant people and politicians like Erdoğan.

Last edited:
So because you fear some sanctions you are willing to be the US little bitch and buy only what you are allowed to buy

God I wish Ataturk sees your posts on this thread

Will the sanctions hurt Turkey ? Definitely after all it is the US the center of world economy even china is getting hurt from it but does that mean you run and submit wow

Remind me how you won all those wars in ottoman times ?? Turks sure weren't that afraid back then

Every fight for sovereignty is a painful and challenging fight and Turks should know that better than anyone by now

( to everyone who worries people will leave turkey when it gets hard well I only say fu*k them all people who will run from their country when it needs them most can go get fu*ked in the west for all I care which what will happen because guess what Turks they don't like you alot there if anything it is a form of betrayal )

Last edited:
You just talk like someone else...

Do you remember the papaz and how much did it hurt? Now imagine embargos and getting kicked from Nato. This is just a silly game that we can not win. All this game for some votes. Can't you see how much it hurts our national interests? I don't think so...

Do you remember the papaz and how much did it hurt? Now imagine embargos and getting kicked from Nato. This is just a silly game that we can not win. All this game for some votes. Can't you see how much it hurts our national interests? I don't think so...
What elections ??? What connection ??
Wait you mean Turks want to buy the s400 so they will vote for AKP in istanbul because erdogan insisted on buying it
A) that is ridiculous
B) if Turks want the s400 and are voting for the leader / party that insists on buying it then why are you complaining ( besides are they all ignorant about s400 harming national interests )

There is harm yes but only because the US refuses to respect Turkey's decision are you seriously ok with that ??

What is your solution ?? Cancel the deal and be a pus*y ??

The US is no friend nor ally to Turkey so stop acting as if that the case even if you cancel the deal the US will continue to find way to harm turkey as long as you oppose israel and wish to be independent

End of story.

National interests? Each time they Ambargo you and you do what they say have a problem:-). S-400 is our interests to and the coming storm in Mediterranean sea we need it hard against Greec and other countries. Stop crying, if we would stop buying still Turkey economy would not be saved. So sooner it crashed and start over is better for us.

It seems like you are the one who has no clue whatsoever about the current situation and the reasons why we bought the S400. Mind you, America REFUSED to sell us Patriots.
How convenient to overlook this tiny fact.
We turned to America to satisfy our defense needs in the first place just like a true ally should do. On top of that our so called ally isn't even ready to share as much technology as our 'enemies' like Russia or China.

Your opinion is simply wrong.

And you know nothing about diplomacy. You give some and get some. Sometimes you get less, sometimes more. If you are really strong, you get something without even giving anything. Just remember the papaz...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom